CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top spec cars / Top spac drivers

Jiggerycock

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 10/1/2018 at 10:09 AM, Jiggerycock said:

We are busy people, are we not? Our lives seemingly one great rush, meeting ourselves coming back and generally in a state of perpetually trying to 'catch up' and 'make time'.

So it makes for a fist-chewingly seething rage when you're in the middle of the latest mad dash to get wherever you need to be, yesterday to be stuck behind a Range Rover / Tesla / BMW / Jag driven by some decrepid old fucker, fat on their share flotations and property portfolios, at a speed your garden tortoise might find a bit leisurely.

These cunts are omnipresent, pootling along at half the permitted speed limit, peering over the steering wheel like Mr Chad, whilst the array of shiny LED's on their dashboard blink out an SOS message along the lines of 'For fuck sake, you're sitting in the height of precision automotive engineering - GET A FUCKING MOVE ON you coffin-dodging old spakker!'

....as indeed do the drivers of the line of cars behind them

No no, I'm not having that. It's the middle class professionals in the £35,000 Mercs that annoy me more than the old farts - middle managers conferencing calling, drinking Starbucks 'to go' and  cutting other cunts up whilst listening to U2 and cunting Coldplay and radio 2. Come on Jiggers, give the old duffers some credit.

3 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

No no, I'm not having that. It's the middle class professionals in the £35,000 Mercs that annoy me more than the old farts - middle managers conferencing calling, drinking Starbucks 'to go' and  cutting other cunts up whilst listening to U2 and cunting Coldplay and radio 2. Come on Jiggers, give the old duffers some credit.

Who the fuck are you, and what the fuck is this dreary pile of shit? 

Fuck off. 

That French woman who got hit by a golf ball is a bit of drama queen.

"I'm blind"... no you're not

"I could have been killed (if the ball had hit me in the side of the head)"... yeah but it didn't did it? Anyway, not all impacts to the side of the head mean death.

What next eh?

"It might have eviscerated my unborn twins"... yeah but you're not up the duff are you?

"It could have circumcised my husband!".... er, by the looks of him, that ship sailed long ago

16 minutes ago, ratcum said:

"I could have been killed (if the ball had hit me in the side of the head)"... yeah but it didn't did it? Anyway, not all impacts to the side of the head mean death.

What next eh?

"It might have eviscerated my unborn twins"... yeah but you're not up the duff are you?

"It could have circumcised my husband!".... er, by the looks of him, that ship sailed long ago

Indeed, soft as shit, in it for a few quid/euros.

When Ian Botham was in his pomp, he knocked many a six into the crowd, resulting in claret and teeth on the floor. Didn't see any bugger complaining.

49 minutes ago, ratcum said:

What next eh?

Fascinating - but about as relevant as the second Then Jericho album

47 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Indeed, soft as shit, in it for a few quid/euros.

When Ian Botham was in his pomp, he knocked many a six into the crowd, resulting in claret and teeth on the floor. Didn't see any bugger complaining.

Because they were English, Beasty. English, hardest spectators in the world. 

On 10/2/2018 at 10:23 AM, Lord Punkape said:

Do you have any photos of your wife to post on here......?

Admin could agree to a “Cuntscorner wifes” section.

lol.

Impossible.  98% of cunts on here are fucking homosexual.