CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top spec cars / Top spac drivers

Jiggerycock

We are busy people, are we not? Our lives seemingly one great rush, meeting ourselves coming back and generally in a state of perpetually trying to 'catch up' and 'make time'.

So it makes for a fist-chewingly seething rage when you're in the middle of the latest mad dash to get wherever you need to be, yesterday to be stuck behind a Range Rover / Tesla / BMW / Jag driven by some decrepid old fucker, fat on their share flotations and property portfolios, at a speed your garden tortoise might find a bit leisurely.

These cunts are omnipresent, pootling along at half the permitted speed limit, peering over the steering wheel like Mr Chad, whilst the array of shiny LED's on their dashboard blink out an SOS message along the lines of 'For fuck sake, you're sitting in the height of precision automotive engineering - GET A FUCKING MOVE ON you coffin-dodging old spakker!'

....as indeed do the drivers of the line of cars behind them

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

We are busy people, are we not? Our lives seemingly one great rush, meeting ourselves coming back and generally in a state of perpetually trying to 'catch up' and 'make time'.

So it makes for a fist-chewingly seething rage when you're in the middle of the latest mad dash to get wherever you need to be, yesterday to be stuck behind a Range Rover / Tesla / BMW / Jag driven by some decrepid old fucker, fat on their share flotations and property portfolios, at a speed your garden tortoise might find a bit leisurely.

These cunts are omnipresent, pootling along at half the permitted speed limit, peering over the steering wheel like Mr Chad, whilst the array of shiny LED's on their dashboard blink out an SOS message along the lines of 'For fuck sake, you're sitting in the height of precision automotive engineering - GET A FUCKING MOVE ON you coffin-dodging old spakker!'

Life's a dawdle.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

What sort of disability vehicle do you drive yourself?

Did MENCAP buy it for you?

lol.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I got stuck behind one of these motherfuckers 'tuther day, old jiggles. Rushing for an appointment to get fucked over by the mortgage cunts, I was late following some doddering old fucker in a new jag. Winding county roads with nowhere to overtake and 45 was the perfect speed, so perfect he maintained it through all the 40 and 30 zones. What a cunt

Guest Erroreptile404

I was driving through cheshire the other day and got stuck behind some gay cunt driving one of these and on the way to presumably a golf club... llol

612.jpg

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Six months of driving in Libya would do them a world of good.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

What sort of disability vehicle do you drive yourself?

Did MENCAP buy it for you?

lol.

You have been caught on camera in your vehicle Punky.  You MUST take personal security more seriously, as now you are in the public eye.  We would all hate to see something awful happen to you.  

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

@Monumental cunt, please put forward an argument in defence of your people. 

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

There must be something satisfying about being older in years, driving a powerful car at a snail's pace, pissing every cunt off in the queue behind you. Especially if the cunt(s) have wide wheels, an exhaust the bore of the Blackwall tunnel in size and all that thump, thump awful music blearing out. Make the bastards wait. Too many cunts in a rush to go nowhere important.

I have been driving like a senile cunt for almost 30 years. When wankers trundle along inches away from my rear bumper I play the total arse. I will indicate right to turn in, then when almost at a halt I will change my mind, raise my hand to apologise and carry on plodding along.  I'll give way to every cunt trying to pull out from a side turning too if the bastard behind persists in not keeping their distance. Then when they overtake, probably giving me the stare and gesticulating at me, I act oblivious to it, leaning forward, purposefully pulling a spastic face, clinging to the steering wheel for dear life.

Fuck 'em, let 'em have it.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

There must be something satisfying about being older in years, driving a powerful car at a snail's pace, pissing every cunt off in the queue behind you. Especially if the cunt(s) have wide wheels, an exhaust the bore of the Blackwall tunnel in size and all that thump, thump awful music blearing out. Make the bastards wait. Too many cunts in a rush to go nowhere important.

I have been driving like a senile cunt for almost 30 years. When wankers trundle along inches away from my rear bumper I play the total arse. I will indicate right to turn in, then when almost at a halt I will change my mind, raise my hand to apologise and carry on plodding along.  I'll give way to every cunt trying to pull out from a side turning too if the bastard behind persists in not keeping their distance. Then when they overtake, probably giving me the stare and gesticulating at me, I act oblivious to it, leaning forward, purposefully pulling a spastic face, clinging to the steering wheel for dear life.

Fuck 'em, let 'em have it.  

"Purposefully pulling a spastic face"?

Try looking in the mirror occasionally and you'll see the same spazzer looking back

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Monumental cunt, please put forward an argument in defence of your people. 

Not my people old boy. As iam from Manchester I drive like I just stole the fucker.  As is actually the case with most of my cars, they get stolen.

10 hours ago, nocti said:

I've got to agree with Proper on this one. 90% of the time spent in my car is either on the way to work, or back home to the Wife, and believe me I'm in no fucking rush to see either.

Do you have any photos of your wife to post on here......?

Admin could agree to a “Cuntscorner wifes” section.

lol.

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Do you have any photos of your wife to post on here......?

Admin could agree to a “Cuntscorner wifes” section.

lol.

This actually sounds quite sinister, P.

Nocti, make sure you poof-proof your house tonight before going to bed.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This actually sounds quite sinister, P.

Nocti, make sure you poof-proof your house tonight before going to bed tonight.

There's a business opportunity for the feckless and the workshy!

"Laminate your gaff, guv? The deluxe service involves removal of all pictures of Joan Crawford and Madonna, tubes of manglide and flock wallpaper. Tell you what, go for 've 'Gold' service an' I'll even euthanize your pug for you free ov charge. Can't say fairer than that."

14 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You may even like to kick us off with a “cunts corner black cock lovers” section. 

Fucking LOL 

'Playmate of the month is, Mr Kgabe Um Bongo. Likes; 

machetes, Toyota 4WD vehicles, Jesus, and underage white girls.

Dislikes;

Bathing, winter, black women.