CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Play about Vaginismus on BBC News

Guest N/A

So some ugly fucking ginger cunt has literally poured her feeble middle class heart out by writing a play about her 12 year struggle with Vagismus.    Where basically she feels pain if anything is stuck up her ginger cave.    Now, not only is this fucking stretching the point of being even remotely interesting to write a hole play about it, it is also a fucking wonder why the BBC are giving the storey a full page spread and air time.  There clearly are a fuck load of other more pressing things going on like countries being wiped out by earthquake mud slides, horrific Brexit negotiations, trump opening his mouth again, the end of osterity and other more serious stories.   However, some self indulged ginger cunt has made it her mission in life to commit to stage a production that centers around her experiences of having a twat as tight as a yid holding a five pound note.   

I suppose she is from London and a millenialist so will have only had sex with limp wristed tiny cocks.   What she needs is a 6 month fling with Errol and his 15 inch Mandingo.  That would sort her out and save us all the pain of having to watch such shit at the theatre and have the BBC waste out license ever making a fucking story out of such shit.

i might write a film script about how much it hurts me when I have a four day old solid turd drop from the Bombay doors.

fucking tight fisted ginger cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I would rather hear the story about the dry hole and offer direct suggestions on overcoming the tragic affliction before having to hear trump speak or any other imbecile politician.  

Vive la minge!

Further underlining - as if it were necessary - the BBC's obsession with the promotion of women and their issues.

A check as of now, on news items on the BBC website:

'The Black Girl Gamers fighting misogynoir' (two for the price of one when it comes to boxticking there!)
'We Lived In A Single Mum Commune'
'Mother Warriors And Their Zika Babies'
'The British Women Who Fought on WW1's Frontline'
'Study Finds 84% Interest In Women's Sport'

We had several minutes of the 10 o'clock news devoted to Frances Arnold who has just won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry - except she hasn't, she's shared it with two blokes, who have to be the most unluckiest cunts going, completely ignored by this 'World as we want it rather than as it is' news agenda.
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Neil said:

Give them their own channel on TV and radio and that way ill never have to tune in and listen to their fucking bullshit or watch their inferior performances.

Neil, whilst you are undoubtedly an absolute fucking idiot, this is a marvellous idea.

Forget about a petition, what we need is for you to mount a dirty protest. You can kill two birds with one stone, pop down to BBC HQ and hurtle your flabby naked carcass at the doors demanding change. Whilst you're there, report to the director general for questioning about your activities during the 70's.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Further underlining - as if it were necessary - the BBC's obsession with the promotion of women and their issues.

'The Black Girl Gamers fighting misogynoir' (two for the price of one when it comes to boxticking there!)

We had several minutes of the 10 o'clock news devoted to Frances Arnold who has just won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry - except she hasn't, she's shared it with two blokes, who have to be the most unluckiest cunts going, completely ignored by this 'World as we want it rather than as it is' news agenda.

Indeed.

The BBC seem to be pushing their "beyond truth" agenda up the arsehole of every unfortunate cunt who goes to their pages for a quick news catch, the weather or the sport. The latter in particular boils my piss; I couldn't give a flying fuck about women's sports on the whole and this 84% bullshite is surely just blokes checking out fit women in tight clothing. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So some ugly fucking ginger cunt has literally poured her feeble middle class heart out by writing a play about her 12 year struggle with Vagismus.    Where basically she feels pain if anything is stuck up her ginger cave.    Now, not only is this fucking stretching the point of being even remotely interesting to write a hole play about it, it is also a fucking wonder why the BBC are giving the storey a full page spread and air time.  There clearly are a fuck load of other more pressing things going on like countries being wiped out by earthquake mud slides, horrific Brexit negotiations, trump opening his mouth again, the end of osterity and other more serious stories.   However, some self indulged ginger cunt has made it her mission in life to commit to stage a production that centers around her experiences of having a twat as tight as a yid holding a five pound note.   

I suppose she is from London and a millenialist so will have only had sex with limp wristed tiny cocks.   What she needs is a 6 month fling with Errol and his 15 inch Mandingo.  That would sort her out and save us all the pain of having to watch such shit at the theatre and have the BBC waste out license ever making a fucking story out of such shit.

i might write a film script about how much it hurts me when I have a four day old solid turd drop from the Bombay doors.

Fucking tight fisted ginger cunt

I thought there was already a thread on Chris Evans? 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed.

The BBC seem to be pushing their "beyond truth" agenda up the arsehole of every unfortunate cunt who goes to their pages for a quick news catch, the weather or the sport. The latter in particular boils my piss; I couldn't give a flying fuck about women's sports on the whole and this 84% bullshite is surely just blokes checking out fit women in tight clothing. 

Womens american footie is worth a wan.........er look

images.jpg

Guest Erroreptile404
19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Now, not only is this fucking stretching the point of being even remotely interesting to write a hole play about it, it is also a fucking wonder why the BBC are giving the storey a full page spread and air time. 

20 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Maybe the Beebs are planning to sell it abroad and are just testing the waters here.  In overpopulated dumps like Africa or Asia, watching this pile of shit may offer a cheap substitute to proper contraception.

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Maybe the Beebs are planning to sell it abroad and are just testing the waters here.  In overpopulated dumps like Africa or Asia, watching this pile of shit may offer a cheap substitute to proper contraception.

Those lot are monkey shaggers, they won’t be bothered about some ginger girls dry fanny lips.

14 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I would rather hear the story about the dry hole and offer direct suggestions on overcoming the tragic affliction before having to hear trump speak or any other imbecile politician.  

Vive la minge!

They are all irritating twats I suppose.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking tight fisted ginger cunt

I thought there was already a thread on Chris Evans? 

Nah Gypo, he’s just a fat ginger unfunny cunt who is well beyond his sell by date.

Guest judgetwi
On 10/3/2018 at 11:33 PM, Monumental cunt said:

So some ugly fucking ginger cunt has literally poured her feeble middle class heart out by writing a play about her 12 year struggle with Vagismus.    Where basically she feels pain if anything is stuck up her ginger cave.    Now, not only is this fucking stretching the point of being even remotely interesting to write a hole play about it, 

“hole play”!! Brilliant play on words Mr Gritty  Northerner. 

And people say you are thick as shit.

What the fuck do they know eh?

22 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

2_E998_C47-9_AEC-4_B44-85_DF-_BB1_BCF364

Never was a choice of avatar so appropriate. Fuck off.

Just woke up to that have you?

Thanks for taking the time to find the derivation, you must have a lot of time on your hands.

Fuck off, cunt!

Guest Wizardsleeve

After some exhausting research trying to get a look at the script or screenplay, I did manage to read a page or two, and did find the whole thing rather a dry experience.  I don't recommend it. 

On 10/4/2018 at 11:32 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Yes, I do get that women will do things and deserve the correct credit and moment in the lime light, I do also get that there are specific issues that women should bring forward in the news.  However, to openly fucking prostrate the news on the female agenda over and over again is perverting the news.   It is NOT reflecting the news, it is making it up and not providing a balanced view, just a one sided view.  That is not news it is Propaganda.