CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michael Caine

Decimus

Another Michael, another fucking cunt.

Not content with being one of the most overrated actors of the past 50 years, Caine has piped up again with his opinion on Brexit. Apparently, he'd "Rather be a poor master of my fate than having someone I don't know making me rich by running it".

Easy enough to say when you are a multimillionaire who regardless of any final deal will never end up "poorer".

It's easy enough to ignore reality and indulge in political idealism when you live in a mansion, and I don't limit my criticism to supporters of Brexit, that wanker Patrick Stewart should keep his fucking mouth shut as well.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I don't really want to hear those of entitled fucking wankers who regardless of what happens will still be rolling around on a Super king sized bed full of money. 

Luvvy cunts.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not content with being one of the most overrated actors of the past 50 years, Caine has piped up again with his opinion on Brexit. Apparently, he'd "Rather be a poor master of my fate than having someone I don't know making me rich by running it".

Easy enough to say when you are a multimillionaire who regardless of any final deal will never end up "poorer".

It's easy enough to ignore reality and indulge in political idealism when you live in a mansion, and I don't limit my criticism to supporters of Brexit, that wanker Patrick Stewart should keep his fucking mouth shut as well.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I don't really want to hear those of entitled fucking wankers who regardless of what happens will still be rolling around on a Super king sized bed full of money. 

Luvvy cunts.

You do realise what you've done here don't you?

A whiff of a nom with 'Brexit' to it and he'll be all over it like blue waffle on a 10-bob whore

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Luvvy cunts.

Brexit means Brexit.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Luvvy cunts.

Michael Caine is a truly splendid actor who has graced our silver screens for over half a century.  One of my top five films of all time was his first major role playing Lt Bromhead in Zulu alongside Stanley Baker in what is an absolute classic film.   From there he went onto play Alfie a pre Aids 1960s shag about town cunt,  Charlie Crocker in the cult film The Italian Job, the iconic Get Carter with its gritty northern backdrop and classic soundtrack, and the Odessa File which is a moody dark Cold War spy movie.   However, since 1973 he has done nothing but a load of fucking wank and I avoid his films like a dose of crabs on an Egyptian whores clunge.   So you are HALF right.

Just now, Frank said:

I want you to make me laugh. That’s all. Okay?

I've got a cracking nom in the pipeline that will have all my hallmarks. Misogyny, casual racism that doesn't quite come close enough to crossing any lines, various self-deprecating references to Norfolk and a tiny smattering of culture.

You're going to laugh until you die.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got a cracking nom in the pipeline that will have all my hallmarks. Misogyny, casual racism that doesn't quite come close enough to crossing any lines, various self-deprecating references to Norfolk and a tiny smattering of culture.

You're going to laugh until you die.

Great. Before you do that, would you mind correcting Michael’s surname in the title? If I read another weak snidey Cane reference, someone’s going to fucking get it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Great. Before you do that, would you mind correcting Michael’s surname in the title? If I read another weak snidey Cane reference, someone’s going to fucking get it. 

Done. It was kind of you not to point it out originally, my ego is fragile enough these days now I'm no longer an ever presence at the top of the leaderboard.

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

I want you to make me laugh. That’s all. Okay?

Do you mean like this?

On 9/18/2018 at 11:45 AM, Frank said:

I bought a denim shirt last week in Slowear of South Molton Street. I wasn’t convinced but the nice Italian staff said it looked great on me... breaks the stiffness of an unlined suit when combined with a chukka. As soon as I had left I realised I’d forgotten my phone. I rushed back in only to catch them doing squatted spam-head impressions.