CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Student cunts that can’t drink

Guest N/A

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think I love you, ape. You’re my little Dustin.. 

https://youtu.be/5zHVFXorF38

Strange, but I have always pictured Ape as a Ratso type, fliddy, and covered in glue. Incidentally, the music will go right over his head, unlike the copters he makes.  LOL

Edited by Witheredscrote
play me some Solomun Frank, got to sleep.

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Heading north tomorrow, at a steady 80kmh,  Solomun - 'The way back' coming thro the helmet speakers.  Life is good here Frank.

I don’t know if you know Van’s Twilight Zone from his ‘74 Live from Montreux album. I’m gifting you this Withers. Be grateful that we are one. 

1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

Fucking good work, Scotters.

Evening dapps, looks like our hairy palmed greek is floundering on the ropes, when do you think he'll hit the canvas? He can't take much more of the lacing he's taken over the last few days, he's bent double like a whipped greyhound ready for the Chum factory. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Remove the TV plug from the wall socket, douse the remains of your cock in a conducive liquid (that’s water to a cretin like you) and shove it in one of the three ports. If you don’t die immediately, choose another port. Repeat until dead.

Surely remove said cock from freshly buggered lady boy has to be first on this list?

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, scotty said:

On practically any other website a statement such as this would inevitably lead to self righteous indignation, bitter vilification of the poster, comparisons between drink driving and premeditated murder, invocation of Godwin’s Law, and finally apoplectic death threats. 

And that, your honour, is why I'm still here instead of on twitter. 

Oh really? Well let me say, first of all, that this pathetic braggart couldn’t drink a Babycham without falling over like the wanker that he is. If he really drank ten pints and drove a car then, yes, he should be strung up and have his little ball bag carved up by a bunch of Romanian pikey slags who know how to do a proper job.

That’s my opinion and, if you don’t like it, you could always fuck off to truebluepompey.com , or whatever it’s fucking called.

OK?

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh really? Well let me say, first of all, that this pathetic braggart couldn’t drink a Babycham without falling over like the wanker that he is. If he really drank ten pints and drove a car then, yes, he should be strung up and have his little ball bag carved up by a bunch of Romanian pikey slags who know how to do a proper job.

That’s my opinion and, if you don’t like it, you could always fuck off to truebluepompey.com , or whatever it’s fucking called.

OK?

Where does he mention driving a car? The ancient cunt was probably on his horse and cart. 

Guest judgetwi
39 minutes ago, scotty said:

Where does he mention driving a car? The ancient cunt was probably on his horse and cart. 

Do you mean the horse and cart he keeps in the stables at his Cotswold mansion? I think that there’s some posh name for it but surely he would have a flunkey to drive that for him?

On 10/23/2018 at 10:19 AM, Monumental cunt said:

So Universities have banned initiation tests and nights out on freshens week, or any week, as their precious little millenialist soppy cunts cant handle the pressure.

Inquiry currently being held after soft cunt can’t handle his beer.  He was a whopping 5 times over the limit when found dead after a night out.  So that’s a fucking massive 10 whole pints he had drunk on a night out in NEWCASTLE.  Fuck me marra that’s what we usually drink on the bus into toon.

Is it me or have this next generation completely lost all self respect.  10 pints is a fucking disciplinary if you welched at that stage in proceedings. It would mean instant dismissal from the rugby team, football club, synchronized trampolining, even the chess club could out swig this cunt.

Iam not a big drinker but on occasion have been know to consume 11 pints of Guinness, then 2 bottles of wine, a curry, then a few night caps usually consisting of rum and baileys which is my favorite tipple.   That’s a fairly quiet night out with my mates not some sort of do or dare night of legendary proportions.    Fuck me, I think I have driven home on 10 pints before now.

soppy cunt deserves to be kicked out of what ever club he was trying to be initiated into.   Back in the day being dead wasn’t and excuse either.  We would have rifled through his pockets and bought another round.

This kind of frankly unlikely drinking prowess obviously led to the developmental delay and paranoid delusions you currently exhibit.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

This kind of frankly unlikely drinking prowess obviously led to the developmental delay and paranoid delusions you currently exhibit.

I am starting to think that he might well have done such a thing as his posts are like those of a dribbling wheelchair bound spastic who knocks out long lines of garbled text by the use of a pointer attached to his forehead. Perhaps he is confined to a wheelchair after some tragic accident that happened whilst driving his "Audi" after a 10 pint session?