CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World War Zed

Stubby Pecker

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I recently had the utter misfortune of watching this pile of wank starring a walking plank, a bunch of randoms and a shit load of characters from a computer game.

The book is one of the best I've read in a long while, encapsulating horror, comedy, history, politics, military hardware, environmentalism- you name its in there. I genuinely creepy and disturbing read from and author who obviously did his research and was a massive fan of these subjects to start with. Anyone involved must be thoroughly ashamed of the end product, assuming they actually read the fucking book in the first place. It's a total pile of fucking shit and no mistake.

An opportunity missed 

Is it based upon the early 1990s game Commander Zed?  For the amiga 500.

How  someone can feel horror from reading a book is beyond me, fucking poofs.

Guest Melodic Kuntz
2 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Obviously a sailor - note the change of tack. The original course is heading for the edge of his flat world so a "faux" friendship appeal is to be expected. 

Fuck off Queerfolk with your CID inspection of what I maybe or not maybe

I see you like to take notes, just like those male cunts working for the NHS that inspect one’s penis for any malfunctions then after 20 mins they say “ok you can pull up your pants now”

Guest Melodic Kuntz
7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I remember reading Bram Stoker’s Dracula for the first time, fuck I was scared shirtless.. other than that, I agree, fuckin puffs.

33 minutes ago, Melodic Kuntz said:

Fuck off Queerfolk with your CID inspection of what I maybe or not maybe

I see you like to take notes, just like those male cunts working for the NHS that inspect one’s penis for any malfunctions then after 20 mins they say “ok you can pull up your pants now”

Why did it take you 20 minutes to cum?

Guest Melodic Kuntz
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was my first time

stage fright I guess

On 11/1/2018 at 1:28 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Judging from your avatar, its purely man on man back scuttling that's viewed in the cooze household, you spunk gargling sausage addict 

You pig ignorant fuckwit, that there avatar is the cover of an album by The Black Crowes, in fact it's part of a cover shot from the Hustler magazine of July 1976, there's no 'man on man' about it (or is that just your fantasy?)

Whatever, get you jollies here...

amorica-hustler.jpg

14 minutes ago, cooze said:

You pig ignorant fuckwit, that there avatar is the cover of an album by The Black Crowes, in fact it's part of a cover shot from the Hustler magazine of July 1976

Hustler was truly ahead of its time...

1283461058-250x335.jpg

3 hours ago, cooze said:

You pig ignorant fuckwit, that there avatar is the cover of an album by The Black Crowes, in fact it's part of a cover shot from the Hustler magazine of July 1976, there's no 'man on man' about it (or is that just your fantasy?)

Whatever, get you jollies here...

amorica-hustler.jpg

Oh dear, it seems to be blob week

22 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Granted, your Janet and John books are unlikely to invoke any feelings of horror, but well written books for grownups certainly can, in a way far more powerful than film.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Granted, your Janet and John books are unlikely to invoke any feelings of horror, but well written books for grownups certainly can, in a way far more powerful than film.

You really are a shit house aren’t you.  If reading the Bash Street kids stories in the Beano gets you shitting your pants, that just about sums you up.

cunt

On 11/3/2018 at 6:45 AM, Iam Ape said:

You’re clearly not a reader. No suprises there.

Yes, clearly Iam not an avid reader, as I have to read your shit small posts on here every week.   The Cat sat on the mat.   Makes for better and longer reading.

when do you go up to big school

cunt