CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BELOW ZERO

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

What's all that about. Dropped the Life for "DEATH" instead. They don't go out without a six pack of HD sub machine guns. Yeah got guts haven't they?

What's going on with that cunt with the Leatherface Texas Chainsaw face mask? Do they have fucking Halloween in the Arctic Circle or is it all year round? 

He fucking can't see properly through its eye slits - even the aninals are laughing at him - like fucking blind mans bluff on the ice pack. 

Who wants to live in a place where you have to wear ten layers just to stop your knob freezing and falling off. 

My fucking big book of shorter oxford dick has three  of the most important words in the English language that us educated Nigerians have given to the civilised world

COSTA DEL SOL     COSTA DEL SOL

I repeat, fucking read and learn, when you are watching these sad cunts who went north instead of south:

PEACHES ON THE BEACHES AIN'T UP THERE. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 11/1/2018 at 7:50 PM, Kunte Kinte said:

What's all that about. Dropped the Life for "DEATH" instead. They don't go out without a six pack of HD sub machine guns. Yeah got guts haven't they?

What's going on with that cunt with the Leatherface Texas Chainsaw face mask? Do they have fucking Halloween in the Arctic Circle or is it all year round? 

He fucking can't see properly through its eye slits - even the aninals are laughing at him - like fucking blind mans bluff on the ice pack. 

Who wants to live in a place where you have to wear ten layers just to stop your knob freezing and falling off. 

My fucking big book of shorter oxford dick has three  of the most important words in the English language that us educated Nigerians have given to the civilised world

I repeat, fucking read and learn, when you are watching these sad cunts who went north instead of south:

The OP is more fucked up than me!

3 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You’re confusing ‘fucked up’ with ‘fucking stupid’, and no, it isn’t. You’re infinitely more fucking stupid.

I'm less "fucked up" and "fucking stupid" than you. What a fucking dreamer you are.

On 11/1/2018 at 8:11 PM, Kunte Kinte said:

My grades are improvinf👏

On 11/1/2018 at 7:50 PM, Kunte Kinte said:

Time for you to book into the Priory cretin.....

• Like 1

Guest Kunte Kinte
17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, you’re definitely King Twat of Cunt Mountain, no argument there.

Fucking Brokeback with two Prince Alberts fucking one another to keep warm BELOW ZERO. 

Guest 'eavensabove
21 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Let us work together, to make this site better.

I'm all ears. What do you suggest which doesn't include the disposal of Frank and his arse-licking mod?

And before you ask, I aint going. I'm staying put. Asbo or no asbo. 

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought, momentarily the other day, that you may have been improving to some acceptable standard.

But, you seem intent on cementing your legacy as a SpazPanda.

As you would certainly know.