CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Z List Personalities

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

There's nothing that these cunts won't try in order to revitalise their 'once-upon-a-time' careers. Their first step is to wangle themselves back in (by any means) to remind us all why they were shit in the first place, by appearing on the likes of Celebrity Jerk-Off to Strictly Cunts Dancing...  Having bombed and failed miserably yet again, their final push is doing a fortnight of Panto's in a vain attempt to re-establish themselves as half-bit actors, comedians or any fucking title as long as they remain in the Nations hearts & minds. 

Hale-and-Pace.jpg  Strictly-Come-Dancing-006.jpg

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

There's nothing that these cunts won't try in order to revitalise their 'once-upon-a-time' careers. Their first step is to wangle themselves back in (by any means) to remind us all why they were shit in the first place, by appearing on the likes of Celebrity Jerk-Off to Strictly Cunts Dancing...  Having bombed and failed miserably yet again, their final push is doing a fortnight of Panto's in a vain attempt to re-establish themselves as half-bit actors, comedians or any fucking title as long as they remain in the Nations hearts & minds. 

Hale-and-Pace.jpg  Strictly-Come-Dancing-006.jpg

Is that Frank trying to carry a drunken Pen up to bed? 

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Will Dame Widow Fwanky be treading the boards in panto this December? I hear his performance of 'Thinderella' is breathtaking. 

With todays revelations, how can he possibly refuse?

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:10 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Will Dame Widow Fwanky be treading the boards in panto this December? I hear his performance of 'Thinderella' is breathtaking. 

I got wind of his latest stocking-filler. I've never heard anything quite lit it. Every track is shit. 

dameALBUM.jpg.10ee414568ca29269cce05df0757e87c.jpg