CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black Friday

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Creating quite a stir as a newbie aren't you? Never mind my noms and posts are of far superior merit and high brow intellect than yours. Post something interesting for Christ's sakes.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 11/19/2018 at 5:53 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

It will of course be denied, but general consensus would tell you they are multi ID's used to monitor activity, and verified to be working in the event of a ban....they can see who posts what, and be annoying, slithering fucking cunts their entire useless failed failed lives.  

And then there's old Arthur. 

On 11/17/2018 at 7:35 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

Yank bollocks. If retailers want to have bonanza day for something American then do it on August 24th to commemorate the Royal Marines burning down the White House in 1814.

The thing is, the thick cunts who go to the sales on Noir Friday do not get a bargain.   It’s all marked up for a few days before, then marked down to its RRP on the sale day.   

Its a scam

Whilst I can't stand people who bang on about Christmas 'not being what it used to be' and 'forgetting the real meaning of Christmas' Black Friday disgusts me.

Along with Prom Night and Trick or Treating, another example of American cultural hegemony we could well do without.

Or could we?

Maybe this brief peek at our nasty, grasping, acquisitive selves is good? The dystopian future we've got in store for us, when the veneer of civilization drops and we realise we're not that far up the evolutionary ladder from the cockroaches (except they've got more resilience, sense of community and lower percentage body-fat).

Bloody hell, that's all a bit deep!!

Back soon with some jokes about Donald Trump and twerking!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Whilst I can't stand people who bang on about Christmas 'not being what it used to be' and 'forgetting the real meaning of Christmas' Black Friday disgusts me.

Along with Prom Night and Trick or Treating, another example of American cultural hegemony we could well do without.

Or could we?

Maybe this brief peek at our nasty, grasping, acquisitive selves is good? The dystopian future we've got in store for us, when the veneer of civilization drops and we realise we're not that far up the evolutionary ladder from the cockroaches (except they've got more resilience, sense of community and lower percentage body-fat).

Yes, in the nutshell we're basically fucked if we keep going down this path of consuming everything we see.

Soylent Green

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Or could we?

Don't be too harsh on this one, Jiggers.  The countless XHamster vids of young girls in their formal gowns taking it hard up the wrong un has kept Neil and probably a few of the rest of us busy on a cold winter night for years. 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't be too harsh on this one, Jiggers.  The countless XHamster vids of young girls in their formal gowns taking it hard up the wrong un has kept Neil and probably a few of the rest of us busy on a cold winter night for years. 

I realise I sail close to the wind with this one, but I trust there's nothing on these (a-hem) 'special interest' websites concerning 'baby showers' (another Yank cultural carcinogen)

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I realise I sail close to the wind with this one, but I trust there's nothing on these (a-hem) 'special interest' websites concerning 'baby showers' (another Yank cultural carcinogen)

Better fucking not be anything out there.  Sad part is, we aren't allowed to ask anybody here to verify.  

9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

There are, so I'm told, a surprisingly large number of videos where a couple come home and realise they've spent all their money, and therefore have no choice but to pay their teenage babysitter in some other fashion. As you've surmised, this often involves a shower.

Guest Kunte Kinte

It's tragic to see a good nom twisted and trashed by a bunch of anal-retentive perverts. I'm fucking going back to Lagos next week for a White Fucking Christmas just to get some rest from you scumbags. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Kunte Kinte said:

It's tragic to see a good nom twisted and trashed by a bunch of anal-retentive perverts. I'm fucking going back to Lagos next week for a White Fucking Christmas just to get some rest from you scumbags. 

You spunk-guzzler.

On 11/19/2018 at 5:24 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

What i want to know is why there's so many creepy cunts who create an account, log in and don't actually post anything and  wankers who sign up and log in once and never again.

I imagine that after a quick perusal of @Witheredscrote @Stubby Pecker @Cunty BigBolloxand your own contributions, even the most hardened of spasticated fucking cunts are put off never to be seen again.

Which doesn't really say a lot about the rest of us who remain.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:24 PM, EreptileDysfunction said:

What i want to know is why there's so many creepy cunts who create an account, log in and don't actually post anything and  wankers who sign up and log in once and never again.

We were all rather hoping that you'd do the same...

LOL

• 2 years later...
Guest Lairy Larry

I really hate this cuntfest more and more every year, mostly because everybody now does it online. I remember the first couple of Black Fridays in this country - security guards being trampled by packs of drooling filds, ethnics kicking the shit out of each other over the last flat-screen TV and women brawling like amateur mud wrestlers in asda. Glory days.

1 hour ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

I really hate this cuntfest more and more every year, mostly because everybody now does it online. I remember the first couple of Black Fridays in this country - security guards being trampled by packs of drooling filds, ethnics kicking the shit out of each other over the last flat-screen TV and women brawling like amateur mud wrestlers in asda. Glory days.

Not forgetting the heartwarming Christmas scenes of American women punching each other in the face to get to the last 'Cabbage Patch Kid' in the mid 80s.