CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Buying on the never never

Neil

So you end up paying 700 quid for a £250 cooker,tough fucking shit,If you can't afford to buy it you can't fucking have it,thick as pig shit cunts.The country is plodding along on the never never giving a false sense of wealth,time to stop cunts having what they obviously can't afford.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
19 minutes ago, Neil said:

So you end up paying 700 quid for a £250 cooker,tough fucking shit,If you can't afford to buy it you can't fucking have it,thick as pig shit cunts.The country is plodding along on the never never giving a false sense if wealth,time to stop cunts having what they obviously can't afford.

I used to deal with Brighthouse on a regular basis as their punters can't book warranty repairs without going through them. Their staff treat everyone like braindead fuckwits to their face. Anyone who has a problem with it is basically told to piss off. I shit you not.

Have you ever had a mortgage Neil?

The only difference is the residual value of the item. Your £260k house that you originally purchased for £160k will cost you £400k over the lifetime of the mortgage* 

(*rough calculations based on my common sense, which is fuck all if I'm honest)

I have to admit that you've failed in life if you need to borrow money for anything other than property or perhaps a vehicle.

When told, by the fucking Government no less, that you have a human right to high-speed broadband, it's little wonder that people develop a sense of unjustified entitlement. I mean, little Johnny will get bullied if he doesn't have the latest iPhone like all the other kids, and that's a hate crime.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The only difference is the residual value of the item. Your £260k house that you originally purchased for £160k will cost you £400k over the lifetime of the mortgage* 

I have to admit that you've failed in life if you need to borrow money for anything other than property or perhaps a vehicle.

Sorry to appear thick Cunty, but what is a mortgage?

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This putative house is most likely an appreciating asset, and with luck will be worth £600k by the time the mortgage is paid off, leaving you in profit. 

Anyone who pays sticker price for a new car is a muggy cunt, though. Rent depreciating assets, don't fucking buy them.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And be worth 600k at the end

PS Sorry Baws only just saw your reply...great minds think alike(you should be worried)

Guest Kunte Kinte
4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I used to deal with Brighthouse on a regular basis as their punters can't book warranty repairs without going through them. Their staff treat everyone like braindead fuckwits to their face. Anyone who has a problem with it is basically told to piss off. I shit you not.

Sounds like Sky Broadband. 

6 hours ago, Neil said:

So you end up paying 700 quid for a £250 cooker,tough fucking shit,If you can't afford to buy it you can't fucking have it,thick as pig shit cunts.The country is plodding along on the never never giving a false sense of wealth,time to stop cunts having what they obviously can't afford.

The "never never'? Are you from the 1940s? 

On 11/22/2018 at 5:58 PM, Cunty BigBollox said:

I borrowed some money from my mate for a taxi once to get home after a night out. Does that count?

14 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I borrowed some money from my mate for a taxi once to get home after a night out. Does that count?

Yes. It means you're socially inadequate. Kill yourself and leave the taxi money in an envelope addressed to your mate. Unless your mate was white and heterosexual, in which case, fuck him, he's a cunt who has failed to follow trend and be black and gay, which makes him a Nazi.