CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SECOND REFERENDUM

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just as soon as I sober up...

That's my fucking brother you're talking about. He got me my job in Husbands of Lagos. So fucking issue an apology right away or start recording my shows on ROK you fucking cunt. *

*Sky 329 7.25 weekdays

Guest Kunte Kinte
21 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Even if you weren’t in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack you.
If I were a lion and your were a tuna I would swim out into the middle of the ocean and eat you!

And then, I’d bang your tuna girlfriend

Fuck off timewaster. 

37 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Fuck off timewaster. 

It pains me greatly that you still breath and are able to soil this great site with your pointless shite devoid of a single scrap of humour.

You are obviously the result of crack addicts having sex or possibly an escaped gorilla raping a Down syndrome Roma gypsy.

I can only hope that on your monthly outing to buy more pot noddles and alphabety spaghetti, your set upon by a pack a street yobs, beaten half to death then thrown off a bridge into the path of a train. Whilst on fire.

Guest Kunte Kinte
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It pains me greatly that you still breath and are able to soil this great site with your pointless shite devoid of a single scrap of humour.

You are obviously the result of crack addicts having sex or possibly an escaped gorilla raping a Down syndrome Roma gypsy.

I can only hope that on your monthly outing to buy more pot noddles and alphabety spaghetti, your set upon by a pack a street yobs, beaten half to death then thrown off a bridge into the path of a train. Whilst on fire.

My cocks bigger than yours. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a very strong possibility that your name will shortly be added to the sex offenders register.

unjustifiably, of course.

I'm guessing he'll make a hitmans death list before a sex offender registry.  I would enjoy seeing the cunt be put on a sex crime victim list in dark alley in Hull.

Guest 'eavensabove

May, will be ordering a fried Xmas dinner from Scotland and dining under Vauxhall Bridge... which brings me to suggest that one of you lot should have the heart to check on Pen. She'll be in need of turning over and a blanket bath will be required together with a flask of hot Bovril. After all, this is The Season of goodwill to all men.   

Edited by 'eavensabove
Salvation Army Request.

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

May, will be ordering a fried Xmas dinner from Scotland and dining under Vauxhall Bridge... which brings me to suggest that one of you lot should have the heart to check on Pen. She'll be in need of turning over and a blanket bath will be required together with a flask of hot Bovril. After all, this is The Season of goodwill to all men.   

I'll gladly volunteer; to turn her over towards the gas fire and empty a flask of petrol over her...