CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nikki Fox of the BBC

Cunty BigBollox

This fucking presenter of Watchdog  makes me want to kick the shit out of my own TV. I know she's a disabled but the way she smiles / grimaces really fucking boils my piss. She looks as if she's trying to squeeze a shit out and the tone of her voice is so patronising it's as though she's communicating with a retard. I fucking hate her but she ticks a BBC equality box.......and she's a fucking shit presenter. 

Just to demonstrate equality my opinion above would be exactly the same if she wasn't disabled. Fuck off

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This fucking presenter of Watchdog  makes me want to kick the shit out of my own TV. I know she's a disabled but the way she smiles / grimaces really fucking boils my piss. She looks as if she's trying to squeeze a shit out and the tone of her voice is so patronising it's as though she's communicating with a retard. I fucking hate her but she ticks a BBC equality box.......and she's a fucking shit presenter. 

Just to demonstrate equality my opinion above would be exactly the same if she wasn't disabled. Fuck off

Technically she is communicating with retards - ie viewers of Watchdog.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You watch her, mate!  Switch the fucking channel and you won't feel so insulted.  

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You watch her, mate!  Switch the fucking channel and you won't feel so insulted.  

I only caught part of the episode as I was watching Naked Attraction on catch-up until they wheeled out a bunch of indecisives which made me choke on my crispy pancake tea. The fucking gays are everywhere.

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see your point. What did you think of the feature on cold calling?

Why would I need to watch a feature on cold calling? I was taught by Barry George. Feel free to shoehorn a Boy George gag.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I only caught part of the episode as I was watching Naked Attraction on catch-up until they wheeled out a bunch of indecisives which made me choke on my crispy pancake tea. The fucking gays are everywhere.

As long as they stay behind locked doors, they can infect each other into oblivion.  It's when they cross the line and go Bi that boils my piss.  I wish they would make up their fucking minds, or top themselves.  Not necessarily in that order, mind.  

I haven’t watched Watchdog since Lyn Folds Wood spent 30 minutes of prime time telling me that chip pans might catch fire. 

They cancelled Tomorrow’s World for this humourless old sow and her shitbox consumer guide for idiots. 

Save fortunes on your next used car! Steal one!

I still haven’t forgiven her for robbing us of Judith Hann. And she fucked Maggie Philbin more severely than Cheggers ever did. 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I ever we meet I’ll put you in a fucking wheelchair.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

I ever we meet I’ll put you in a fucking wheelchair.

I wager that you did with Stephen Hawking, whilst discussing black holes. 

Guest 'eavensabove

There is but only one spasticated person that should present Watchdog, and he's currently rehearsing at The Derby & Joan Club. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Ollyboro
27 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I think she’s ok.

I'm sure she looks the height of normality in Wales, Spotto.

However, try and imagine it being of normal height.......with its head staying in the same proportion. If it was 167.6cm tall (5ft 6 inches post Brexit) and her head remained in proportion, her head would be so big it would cause tides. There'd be no point in having a  South facing garden if this freakish stump backed on to your Wimpy Home. Its head would be so fucking immense it would appear on ordnance survey maps. Its head would be so fucking big it would require the winds from the planet Neptune to dry the hair on it. Think on.

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I'm sure she looks the height of normality in Wales, Spotto.

However, try and imagine it being of normal height.......with its head staying in the same proportion. If it was 167.6cm tall (5ft 6 inches post Brexit) and her head remained in proportion, her head would be so big it would cause tides. There'd be no point in having a  South facing garden if this freakish stump backed on to your Wimpy Home. Its head would be so fucking immense it would appear on ordnance survey maps. Its head would be so fucking big it would require the winds from the planet Neptune to dry the hair on it. Think on.

That’s just unkind.

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd probably fuck it too Spot. But only after 14 pints and a quick perusal of medical records to ensure it's not one of those ones that shits itself.

An experienced mong-banger can spot the ones susceptible to a Rectal Prolapse from a mile away, Eric. But even if you get it wrong; all's not lost. Their loose stool water can be used as an organically friendly lubricant.

19 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

An experienced mong-banger can spot the ones susceptible to a Rectal Prolapse from a mile away, Eric. But even if you get it wrong; all's not lost. Their loose stool water can be used as an organically friendly lubricant.

What a magical way of looking at it. I envy you 'glass half full' types. I need to work on my positivity.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

That’s just unkind.

Face it Spotto, if dentists ever perfect dentures for horses, she'll be attractive with her quickly amassed fortune.  Otherwise....

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd probably fuck it too Spot. But only after 14 pints and a quick perusal of medical records to ensure it's not one of those ones that shits itself.

Just don't forget to unplug the bag when you roll her on her front otherwise that wet patch could turn out to be a bit stinky