CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC sports personality of the year

Eric Cuntman

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

double dildo lesbian skat netball get's my vote Authoritah

You really should be a sitting member of the International Olympic Committee deciding what sports to make medal worthy.  This would be more popular than skiing, luge, equestrian and archery.  Just leave the womens aquatics alone.  Replace the underwater cameras for water polo.  

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

One of Neils fave DVDs I believe?

But never mind all this cunting old shite you warfarin immune motherfucker- did you hear the kraut government are trying yet again to alleviate their guilt be giving all those still alive who were evacuated from the 3rd Reich before the war a couple of 1000 euros each?

I'm writing to MP for 50 quid because some Roman cunts burnt down my caveman ancestors mud hut and filled their pet aurochs with a gallon of legionnaires spunk

I'm sick of the pound of flesh cushions bleating about events from so long ago. I assume their homeboyz in Pisrael will pay all the displaced Palestinians a similar stipend?

I fuckin hate these bastards.

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You really should be a sitting member of the International Olympic Committee deciding what sports to make medal worthy.  This would be more popular than skiing, luge, equestrian and archery.  Just leave the womens aquatics alone.  Replace the underwater cameras for water polo.  

after seeing my ideas for the new Girl Guides uniform rejected out of hand, I fear my influence is waning Wizzler. You however, appear to have a sound grasp of what sport should mean. Go for it

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

after seeing my ideas for the new Girl Guides uniform rejected out of hand, I fear my influence is waning Wizzler. You however, appear to have a sound grasp of what sport should mean. Go for it

We all have our dreams to pursue, Ratters!  

• 11 months later...

Alun Wyn Jones?

Fuck me furiously, talk about throwing a patronising bone to our Welsh friends!

Came fourth in the Rugby World Cup but he gets the gig this year but we're not going to nominate anyone from the England squad (who came two places ahead of the Welsh) becuase, well, they're a bit middle class....a bit ex public school....a bit 'non -BBC' and besides, the BBC hve got fuck all coverage of the World Cup and will have to spunk most of their budget up the wall securing 10 seconds of Alun Wyn Jones in action in Japan (the few cock-dribbles that are left over after they've paid Gary Lineyer's fee for the evening).

What a steaming pile of molten horseshit!

9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Alun Wyn Jones?

Fuck me furiously, talk about throwing a patronising bone to our Welsh friends!

Came fourth in the Rugby World Cup but he gets the gig this year but we're not going to nominate anyone from the England squad (who came two places ahead of the Welsh) becuase, well, they're a bit middle class....a bit ex public school....a bit 'non -BBC' and besides, the BBC hve got fuck all coverage of the World Cup and will have to spunk most of their budget up the wall securing 10 seconds of Alun Wyn Jones in action in Japan (the few cock-dribbles that are left over after they've paid Gary Lineyer's fee for the evening).

What a steaming pile of molten horseshit!

Obviously it's nothing to do with personality as why the fuck is Hamilton on the shortlist? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

He'll be up against a couple of raspberries,a dyke and at least a couple of over tanned ones,just to keep impartial you understand.

Why the fuck is Anthony Joshua not even nominated, after his ‘Herculean’ performance. Did no one even see how he managed to last nearly seven rounds against a fat Mexican ‘no hoper’? Come on BBC wake your ass up!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope Tyson Fury turns up next year with 2 coach loads of drunken pikeys. 

Go on Anthony, 'rescue all de white women'.

useless black cunt. Loses to a fat, shelf stacking Mexican amateur. What a fucking embarrassment. At least Tony Bellew managed to get into a Stallone film.

Tyson Fury could unify the heavyweitght division, find a cure for cancer and sing a note-perfect version of 'Cry Me A River' whilst projecting Nelson Mandela's grinning face directly onto the moon - and he still wouldn't be let within a million miles of this gig.

Claire Balding has the memory (and morphology) of an elephant.

• Like 2

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Why the fuck is Anthony Joshua not even nominated, after his ‘Herculean’ performance. Did no one even see how he managed to last nearly seven rounds against a fat Mexican ‘no hoper’? Come on BBC wake your ass up!

Good evening Billy, have you had a good day?

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope Tyson Fury turns up next year with 2 coach loads of drunken pikeys. 

Go on Anthony, 'rescue all de white women'.

useless black cunt. Loses to a fat, shelf stacking Mexican amateur. What a fucking embarrassment. At least Tony Bellew managed to get into a Stallone film.

Joshua has a glass chin. Fast fists but a glass chin. The shelf stacker's camp did their homework on him and he'll beat him again. If he does than Joshua will be eating kangaroo helmets on "I'm a celebrity" next year. 

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yes Albert, I have. I took my dog to the vet for a booster jab and then had a new exhaust on my motor. You Ok?

A great day thanks, I went to Lidl for some milk and cornflakes.

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Joshua has a glass chin. Fast fists but a glass chin. The shelf stacker's camp did their homework on him and he'll beat him again. If he does than Joshua will be eating kangaroo helmets on "I'm a celebrity" next year. 

Interesting point, though you never can tell until the night. Whyte and Klit rocked him and he came back in both fights, delivering spectacular KOs. But yes, if you're chinny there's no amount of training or conditioning that can eradicate it. Joshua is chinny.

I recall you saying your brothers boxed (or bare-knuckle boxed). Does this run in the family? Have you ever taken a fisting in the ring?

12 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Tyson Fury could unify the heavyweitght division, find a cure for cancer and sing a note-perfect version of 'Cry Me A River' whilst projecting Nelson Mandela's grinning face directly onto the moon - and he still wouldn't be let within a million miles of this gig.

Claire Balding has the memory (and morphology) of an elephant.

That's not the only thing elephantine about our Claire; I hear she hung like a rouge tusker in musth 

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Interesting point, though you never can tell until the night. Whyte and Klit rocked him and he came back in both fights, delivering spectacular KOs. But yes, if you're chinny there's no amount of training or conditioning that can eradicate it. Joshua is chinny.

I recall you saying your brothers boxed (or bare-knuckle boxed). Does this run in the family? Have you ever taken a fisting in the ring?

Does Bear Grylls shit in the woods?

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The fisting jibe has been used before.

My Great granddad box professionally in the '20s, my grandfather boxed for the army, all my family were taught to box. My great grandmother used to punch cattle for bets when she was young. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

The fisting jibe has been used before.

My Great granddad box professionally in the '20s, my grandfather boxed for the army, all my family were taught to box. My great grandmother used to punch cattle for bets when she was young. 

Have you taken a donkey punch/reach around combo?

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Have you taken a donkey punch/reach around combo?

I knew you'd come to my rescue, Stubbs. Gyps rose above a repetitious, cheap shot – and deservedly left me hanging like a sewer rat.

So, do you think she knows how to use her fists, given her family legacy? If I may opine, based on judging her only via an obscure little website, I distinctly get the impression she used to be hot and capable, though nowadays the fading dolphin & butterfly tattoos are heading south – fast. I reckon she couldn't flap her bingo wings out of a paper bag.

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t they mind you eating your breakfast in the shop?

I took it home before I ate it, sorry, I should have elaborated more.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I knew you'd come to my rescue, Stubbs. Gyps rose above a repetitious, cheap shot – and deservedly left me hanging like a sewer rat.

So, do you think she knows how to use her fists, given her family legacy? If I may opine, based on judging her only via an obscure little website, I distinctly get the impression she used to be hot and capable, though nowadays the fading dolphin & butterfly tattoos are heading south – fast. I reckon she couldn't flap her bingo wings out of a paper bag.

I couldn't possibly comment wolfman but I suspect "she" could piss higher than me and drink a dozen more pints of Butty Bach