CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PETA

Guest Quaint

12 hours ago, Quaint said:

Nah I meant this Sting.

BNnKXTeCIAAohZo.jpg

Fuck's sake! Who can look at that image without screaming "Twaaaaaat!" Not me. And now I've been kicked out of Nandos for screaming twat and scaring a pensioner so much that he pissed himelf. Thanks Sting! You fucking inconsiderate cunt.

I think you’re Keith Lard so you won’t be lasting here too long.

38 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Why have you copied Witherdscote’s avatar you ridiculous jerking fuckwit.

Answer the question.

We’ve bigger fish to fry, you faux-aristocrat moron. Albert Dross is peppering the site with pathetic drivel, and now another dunce, Quaint, has joined the fray. Rather than pestering me about my avatar, turn your attention to dealing with these cretins.

Failing that, just fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Why have you copied Witherdscote’s avatar you ridiculous jerking fuckwit.

Answer the question.

What makes you the avatar police, slick legging queerboy?

15 hours ago, Quaint said:

Nah I meant this Sting.

BNnKXTeCIAAohZo.jpg

Fuck's sake! Who can look at that image without screaming "Twaaaaaat!" Not me. And now I've been kicked out of Nandos for screaming twat and scaring a pensioner so much that he pissed himelf. Thanks Sting! You fucking inconsiderate cunt.

What a cunt!

8 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

I think you’re Keith Lard so you won’t be lasting here too long.

Awww! It's so sweet that you're concerned about me. Thank you Punkrape 😍. You're a nice person and I'll be keeping an eye on you sugartits.

Just now, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I thought that you were in Barbados or Jamaica.

Of course I was. I went on Frank's boat, dined with Punkape's finest golden cutlery, and fucked 50 of Ding's cast offs.

You naive old cunt. The fact still remains that it's been a week and you're not on the leaderboard and a deal is a deal.

Pack your shit up and fuck off.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Of course I was. I went on Frank's boat, dined with Punkape's finest golden cutlery, and fucked 50 of Ding's cast offs.

You naive old cunt. The fact still remains that it's been a week and you're not on the leaderboard and a deal is a deal.

Pack your shit up and fuck off.

Great Yarmouth or Cromer?

Guest Gobbles Magoo

Paedofiles for the Enlightenment of Trapped Animals came to my house dressed up as furries when we were testing out our onesies last Crimbo with all these mocked-up posters of chipmunks with their back legs splayed and had the cheek to ask for a donation so I gave em one of those little bottles of camping propane right up the chuff

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's a sad state of affairs for the integrity of this site when fully grown men can freely talk about wrestling without being absolutely fucking destroyed.

We're in the end times.

It's not fucking real - but don't tell them that.