CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gatwick Drone cunts

Guest N/A

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is there not a way of tracking the controlling signals sent to a drone, like triangulation of a radio signal from a phone?

I’m sure it must be possible as there is continual communication between the drone and the transmitter, especially as the pilot would be relying on a real-time video feed. 

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, everyone’s a fucking drone expert already...... except the cunts who tell us that the Ruskies and the Chinks are tracking us every minute of the day and made us vote against the beloved EU.

Where are GCHQ? Where is James Bond? Surely CSI can help us out?

Sherlock Holmes anyone?

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, everyone’s a fucking drone expert already...... except the cunts who tell us that the Ruskies and the Chinks are tracking us every minute of the day and made us vote against the beloved EU.

Where are GCHQ? Where is James Bond? Surely CSI can help us out?

Sherlock Holmes anyone?

stope droning on Jewdy. 

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

I’m sure it must be possible as there is continual communication between the drone and the transmitter, especially as the pilot would be relying on a real-time video feed. 

I could sit 3,500 miles away from Kabul with a tin of Tennents Super in one hand and my dick in the other, and still fire a drone-based Hellfire missile with surgical accuracy straight into an Afghan school or hospital, er, I mean, into a terrorist training camp.

In this case, though, I imagine it is indeed some poor local cunt who has finally snapped at the constant roar of aircraft engines. If I was Plod, I'd be looking for someone who lives within a 2-mile corridor of the major flight paths,with a relatively new baby and a previous conviction for ABH against someone wearing a pilot's uniform.

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

stope droning on Jewdy. 

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

stope droning on Jewdy. 

Fair enough, Jimmy Tarbuck isn’t dead yet but there’s no need to try and extend his legend in advance.

You are a continual disappointment to me these days Herr Oberst. Big letters and Spike Milligan wannabe shit don’t cut it with me.

You’re fucking losing it old boy. 

Shalom.

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If I was Plod, I'd be looking for someone who lives within a 2-mile corridor of the major flight paths,with a relatively new baby and a previous conviction for ABH against someone wearing a pilot's uniform.

Elton John?

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I could sit 3,500 miles away from Kabul with a tin of Tennents Super in one hand and my dick in the other, and still fire a drone-based Hellfire missile with surgical accuracy straight into an Afghan school or hospital, er, I mean, into a terrorist training camp.

In this case, though, I imagine it is indeed some poor local cunt who has finally snapped at the constant roar of aircraft engines. If I was Plod, I'd be looking for someone who lives within a 2-mile corridor of the major flight paths,with a relatively new baby and a previous conviction for ABH against someone wearing a pilot's uniform.

According to the latest news the drone was imaginary.  >>

The 47-year-old man and 54-year-old woman, from Crawley, West Sussex, had been arrested on Friday night.

Their release came as Sussex Police said they were relying on eye witnesses and there may have been no "genuine drone activity in the first place".

Det Ch Supt Jason Tingley said no footage of a drone had been obtained.

He said there was "always a possibility" the reported sightings of drones were mistaken.

6 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

The 47-year-old man and 54-year-old woman, from Crawley, West Sussex, had been arrested on Friday night.

Their release came as Sussex Police said they were relying on eye witnesses and there may have been no "genuine drone activity in the first place".

He said there was "always a possibility" the reported sightings of drones were mistaken.

The poor cunts who had their collars felt by plod were probably reported by a miserable cunt neighbour, who had issues with their helicopter / drone hobbies. Most likely some sad, curtain-twitching wanker like @Earl of Punkape or @Witheredscrote. Just imagine what it’d be like having one of the cretin-combo living next door?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

The poor cunts who had their collars felt by plod were probably reported by a miserable cunt neighbour, who had issues with their helicopter / drone hobbies. Most likely some sad, curtain-twitching wanker like @Earl of Punkape or @Witheredscrote. Just imagine what it’d be like having one of the cretin-combo living next door?

O have seen the headline in the mail on sunday showing their photo .. at a guess they will be in for £50k at least for the headline .. TBH I don't think that Punkers ever leaves his bed.

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

So, it was all a figment of some cunt’s imagination. A bit like ghosts, clairvoyants, faith healers, ufos, the Loch Ness monster and FUCKING DEMOCRACY IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

Stick your “people’s vote” up your fucking arses you fucking Nazi cocksucking CUNTS.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

So, it was all a figment of some cunt’s imagination. A bit like ghosts, clairvoyants, faith healers, ufos, the Loch Ness monster and FUCKING DEMOCRACY IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

Stick your “people’s vote” up your fucking arses you fucking Nazi cocksucking CUNTS.

Corbyn has said that he would go through with BREXIT .. the Guardian is now  calling him a cunt and saying the Labour should be the party of REMAIN.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Corbyn has said that he would go through with BREXIT .. the Guardian is now  calling him a cunt and saying the Labour should be the party of REMAIN.

Poor old Jezza. In his wildest fantasies he couldn’t ever imagine he would ever be leader of the Labour Party, up against the most useless fucking government in history. However he has the Blairites to the right , who hate his guts, and the pretend Trot Guardianistas to his left who love his scrawny arse. Fortunately they both love the EU, for completely different reasons. Jezz, of course, hates the EU but he would be prepared to sacrifice his principles to get his bony foot in the door. Unfortunately most of his voters hate the Blairites, hate the libtards and hate the EU.

Whichever way he turns old Jezza is fucked. So near yet so far. I could almost feel sorry for him.

Fuck the cunt.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fair enough, Jimmy Tarbuck isn’t dead yet but there’s no need to try and extend his legend in advance.

You are a continual disappointment to me these days Herr Oberst. Big letters and Spike Milligan wannabe shit don’t cut it with me.

You’re fucking losing it old boy. 

Shalom.

you and me Jewdith; we're the same sides of different coins

18 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Ape, wrong tree, barking up of.  I don't have neighbours, and not even a house number.  What is your address,  379 Deadbeat Street?.  lol lol Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ape, wrong tree, barking up of.  I don't have neighbours, and not even a house number.  What is your address,  379 Deadbeat Street?.  lol lol Fuck off.

Cardboard boxes usually don't do they? No cunt could stand living next to the geese screaming in the night.  

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Cardboard boxes usually don't do they? No cunt could stand living next to the geese screaming in the night.  

You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the geese.