CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unnecessary insertion of words into sentences

Cunty BigBollox

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Frank said:

Not a single like awarded for your previous 38 posts. Say no more. 

You're right there at the top, as usual.

Say no more.

Don't come back until you've become relevant in SOMETHING, preferably the top obituary in the morning news.  

Worthless fucking cocksucker.  You, your little brother Bubba Bilo Bumbasher, co-founders of life losing bedsit rentboys.com exhausted your welcome here.  

35 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I thought you would’ve dealt with the little shit by now, but here he is, clinging on like a barnacle. Sort it. 

It’s a slow process, bubs.. you know how I work. It appears he’s only a few steps away from full-on Jazz. I’ll take him out when it’s time. 

Bonne Année x

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s a slow process, bubs.. you know how I work. It appears he’s only a few steps away from full-on Jazz. I’ll take him out when it’s time. 

Bonne Année x

I'll just come out with it. I'm jealous that I've never been mentioned in one of your videos.

Can you do one wishing me Happy New Year?

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bonne Année x

Undoubtedly wearing your favourite size 14 house dress, with Benjamin Raspail makeup.  If there is a silver lining to the cloud of your existence, it is that it's nearly over, and the end is closer than you might think

Idiot....you and your sycophantic fuckstick bender boy Bubba!

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought you were more of a ukulele man. 

Gyps you fucking dipshit, I’m going to treat the board to a special version of Auld Lang Syne and allow you to decide on the style from the following artists:

1. Demis Roussos

2. Julio Iglesias 

3. Kenny Rogers 

4. Roger Daltrey

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gyps you fucking dipshit, I’m going to treat the board to a special version of Auld Lang Syne and allow you to decide on the style from the following artists:

1. Demis Roussos

2. Julio Iglesias 

3. Kenny Rogers 

4. Roger Daltrey

Is this a forum-wide decision, or does the pikey have the casting vote?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Let’s have a wager you no mark piece of shit. Under 5 likes for the above post and I walk away from all of this. 5 or more and you disappear forever. Deal?

What, and not see my mission of boring you to fucking death come true?  The leaderboard has always been your obsession, Fwanky....you just haven't spent much time on in in recent months.  I seem to remember you and your gay boy chums saying I'd never make it....just like with every other aspect of your "no mark" life, you were wrong.  

Behold Frank's face without sun shades and close up

When you see that gob in public, bash with a tree branch, then dump him in a fucking bog.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Done. In the style of McVicar. 

Frank I'm fucking disappointed. I announced to a packed East Dulwich Tavern that some emaciated bald cunt was gonna do a turn (I explained everything) and they went on the CC site, wired it up to the screens around the bar all expecting a spectacle. They even interrupted Rick James's 'Dance wit me baby' to see it. Shame. You're just a ghost of your self.