CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jussie Smollet

Cuntybaws

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No one has "grassed" you up. The no quote altering rule was introduced because such behaviour was once endemic on the forum - sometimes there would be pages of quote altering, none of which was amusing except to the punter doing the altering. If I had let it through then every other chancer who likes to push boundaries would try it on.

Quite right. If he is on the door at the Jaywick Social Club tonight, some poor punter is going to get a right kicking.  Other chancers indeed.

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Get over yourself.  You've had a warning, so what,  you soppy fucking lightweight.

Yeah you're right withers. I should shut the fuck up and take it on the chin, like you did when all your likes were taken away. 

When did you stop blubbing like a little girl over that?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Mrs Roops. I've just noticed I received a warning for this. Considering that I clearly stated what I had done, and apologised to the OP, and that I altered the sentence, 'god bless America' to 'god bless African Americans', why did this warrant a warning for "abusive behaviour'? There was nothing malicious or abusive in what I did. Also, it's common for people to quote parts of other posts with deliberate omissions, is that not also an alteration?

@Frank you're an oily little grass.

Ours is not to reason why...

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah you're right withers. I should shut the fuck up and take it on the chin, like you did when all your likes were taken away. 

In his defence - he is French. Blubbing like little girls is part of the culture.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

In his defence - he is French. Blubbing like little girls is part of the culture.

Blubbing like and TO little girls, just before sending up a white flag is Franch culture.  Aside from eating shit that would make a vulture top itself.  

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

it's one of many drawbacks the old cunt was complaining about.

"Jesus Christ!" I shouted. That got him proper vexed Schotto

I've been doing some in-depth research about you in the last few days Ratty and I've discovered the secret message hidden within the first letters of every post you've made on here. I must say its a very interesting manifesto but I have to ask how you came upon the knowledge that Kim Jong Un is actually Diane Abbott in yellow-face? It all makes so much sense when you know the truth...

P.S. The bit about the Welsh doing 9/11 really should be made public knowledge.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've been doing some in-depth research about you in the last few days Ratty and I've discovered the secret message hidden within the first letters of every post you've made on here. I must say its a very interesting manifesto but I have to ask how you came upon the knowledge that Kim Jong Un is actually Diane Abbott in yellow-face? It all makes so much sense when you know the truth...

P.S. The bit about the Welsh doing 9/11 really should be made public knowledge.

In the words of Moby Dick: 

"I could have you krilled"

17 minutes ago, scotty said:

I think I'm right in saying that spotter has yet to give a credible account of exactly where he was on that fateful day. 🤔

None of them have... They've used our automatic assumption that they were molesting livestock as the perfect shroud to hide their deeds. There were no Welsh in those buildings when they came down, but you can fucking guarantee there was microscopic traces of wool in the debris. They wouldn't have had the motivation to go through with it without one last shag.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, scotty said:

I think I'm right in saying that spotter has yet to give a credible account of exactly where he was on that fateful day. 🤔

He's always struck me as the type to orchestrate the hijack and deliberate crashing of three commercial aircraft. The bastard!

I bet the tricky fucker shot Reagan as well. that other cunt was an 'Oswald'

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

None of them have... They've used our automatic assumption that they were molesting livestock as the perfect shroud to hide their deeds. There were no Welsh in those buildings when they came down, but you can fucking guarantee there was microscopic traces of wool in the debris. They wouldn't have had the motivation to go through with it without one last shag.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's always struck me as the type to orchestrate the hijack and deliberate crashing of three commercial aircraft. The bastard!

I bet the tricky fucker shot Reagan as well. that other cunt was an 'Oswald'

One day, we'll find out what really happened. 

I reckon there will be a security leek. 

Guest judgetwi
On 28/03/2019 at 22:56, ratcum said:

You holidaying in the Golan Heights this summer?

Come now Herr Oberst. You don’t really expect me to give information away to the enemy surely?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Come now Herr Oberst. You don’t really expect me to give information away to the enemy surely?

Don't call him shirley!

giphy.gif

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, scotty said:

Well, it was a beautiful Springtime day, and two English tourists stopped for lunch at Spotto's diner in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogogoch…

One of the tourists asked him: "before we place our order, I wonder if you could settle an argument for us. Can You pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly"

Spotto replied: "Burrr...gurrrr...King"

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Moby Dick was a Sperm Whale and therefore a predator of squid, fish and whatever this largest toothed animal that's ever lived, decides to eat. 

Consider this a warning

Yeah, but endometriosis means their cunt could be halfway up their armpit.

Women I mean, not whales

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Moby Dick was a Sperm Whale and therefore a predator of squid, fish and whatever this largest toothed animal that's ever lived, decides to eat. 

Consider this a warning

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

Yeah, but endometriosis means their cunt could be halfway up their armpit.

Women I mean, not whales

Get a womb....😒

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Get a womb....

What an appropriate comment for Mothering Sunday.

Call me an old romantic, but I've still got the Mothers’ Day card little Baws junior made for Mrs Baws at primary school after that first sex education lesson.

51ljeHHAewL.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 28/03/2019 at 09:45, Eric Cuntman said:

The only thing he has ever taken on the chin are frank's and Punky's bollocks when they're raping his mouth.