CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Olivia Colman

Decimus

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

While we are talking rewriting history, have you had a look at the purported backstory for this Colman creature?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6633877/How-Oscar-favourite-Olivia-Colman-penniless-cleaner-lived-friends-attic.html

Rumaging about for coppers to buy a potato indeed. Sorry love, but fuck off. I can smell the PR Bullshit from here. 

I can believe it. She only went to a £35K a year school. Fucking pauper.

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

While we are talking rewriting history, have you had a look at the purported backstory for this Colman creature?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6633877/How-Oscar-favourite-Olivia-Colman-penniless-cleaner-lived-friends-attic.html

Rumaging about for coppers to buy a potato indeed. Sorry love, but fuck off. I can smell the PR Bullshit from here. 

Why did she want the police to purchase her potato?

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

This hag's Oscar will trigger a rash of British 'lovey' films, just like that Four Weddings crock of shit did. It reinforces long held stereotypes and the island will become a bastard theme park.  We should invade Poland and kill lots of undesirables.

There’s no one living in Poland anymore Try  Peterborough 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't turn on the telly this week without seeing this coelacanth-faced munter gurning back at me.

As far as I'm concerned, her greatest performance to date was in the Bev and Kev adverts. Her emotional range appears to be limited to pulling a face and protruding her already bulbous eyes to display a constant sense of being on the verge of tears.

Apparently she's the first British actress to win an Oscar since Kate Winslett. She's absolutely shit as well, but at least I'd fuck her. I wouldn't even wipe my cock on Colman's pig fucking face.

Best scene she was in is on Peep show,   Now what would Gez do, I know he would put a swastika on the love heart to Sophie.    Class.

now that’s a fucking Oscar

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

This hag's Oscar will trigger a rash of British 'lovey' films, just like that Four Weddings crock of shit did. It reinforces long held stereotypes and the island will become a bastard theme park.  We should invade Poland and kill lots of undesirables.

Four cunts and a funeral

I can't stand that pretentious twee shit either. The Only Hugh Grant film that was alright was the one where he has slay a giant serpent living under some castle with a sword or something, no it wasn't a vodka and coke induced lucid dream either.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't turn on the telly this week without seeing this coelacanth-faced munter gurning back at me.

As far as I'm concerned, her greatest performance to date was in the Bev and Kev adverts. Her emotional range appears to be limited to pulling a face and protruding her already bulbous eyes to display a constant sense of being on the verge of tears.

Apparently she's the first British actress to win an Oscar since Kate Winslett. She's absolutely shit as well, but at least I'd fuck her. I wouldn't even wipe my cock on Colman's pig fucking face.

Simple (just like you) turn the fucking telly off !!

Tedious nomination, fuck off back to the drawing board you banal webbed wanker.

16 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Four cunts and a funeral

I can't stand that pretentious twee shit either. The Only Hugh Grant film that was alright was the one where he has slay a giant serpent living under some castle with a sword or something, no it wasn't a vodka and coke induced lucid dream either.

Lair of the white worm. 

Weird film, by pervy old Ken Russell.

Guest Erroreptile404
40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lair of the white worm. 

Weird film, by pervy old Ken Russell.

Ah that's it. I only ever saw it on tv once late at night.

And i probably was pissed.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck this horsed face luvvie save the world fucking snowflake whore. A fucking remoaner bitch too, surprise surprise.

”I didn’t know you were allowed to lie” she whined to The Guardian ( who else would be interested in her naive schoolchild opinions?) Oh really? Well that shows you how much you know about politics you fucking idiot.

Who the fuck do these sleb wankers think they are? They dress up in other people’s clothes , spout other people’s lines and then assume that gives them the right to tell us how to think, how to vote and what to say.

Fuck those fucking cunts. Do your job, take the money and shut your fucking cake hole. If you want to change the world it might help if you paid some tax now and again you up your own arse hypocritical CUNTS,

8 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I can believe it. She only went to a £35K a year school. Fucking pauper.

Indeed. Her definition of poor I suspect is “we only had one Audi”. Still, the Cinderella story still gets the feeble minded all of a flutter. 

8 hours ago, Khiwa said:

Why did she want the police to purchase her potato?

Erm....because her chicken had crossed the road?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you can, try and Read Oliver Reed's autobiography. There's some stuff in there about Ken Russell. Particularly the Women in Love film where he and Alan Bates wrestle naked. 

He's not yet finished 'In His Own Words.'