CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global warming cunts

Guest N/A

On 27/02/2019 at 00:48, Monumental cunt said:

If the past few days are the result of Global warming,   Bring it on !

Hands up those cunts who want to live in Grey, overcast, miserable, cold, damp Britain.

Im off to buy a car with a big V8 engine, a log fire for the house, a fridge with CFCs and a pallet of baked beans so I can fart methane all day.

i want to see 25 degrees on New Year’s Eve.

So you are not denying that climate change is happening?

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

Doctors come in all shapes sizes and types. You do not really need to be especially intelligent to be a doctor. It helps but it is not essential.

But you do have to come from a sufficiently privileged background to afford the £150k training and fees which gives you a predisposition to be arrogant and bullying towards the largely working class patients they see in the NHS. Of course they get into private asap because apart from arrogance their other main characteristic is SELFISH GREED. They actually toady and defer to their private patients. So they are shaoe shifting two faced cunts as well. Trainee Doctirs should be a nom all of its own becayse they are ALL CUNTS. 

14 minutes ago, Crab said:

Dr Scotty will see you now. Drop your pants. Or is that Harold Shipman? 

Dr Shipman came from a working class background. One of the theories was that he was killing off these vain old middle class women as some kind of retribution for them having have a privileged life without actually having worked for it. Some of his behaviour .. i.e. the fake will written on his typewriter showed signs that he was not very intelligent.

1 minute ago, The Bishop said:

Dr Shipman came from a working class background. One of the theories was that he was killing off these vain old middle class women as some kind of retribution for them having have a privileged life without actually having worked for it. Some of his behaviour .. i.e. the fake will written on his typewriter showed signs that he was not very intelligent.

I find it annoying that he is always described as 'Britain's worst serial killer'. Surely his body-count alone would make him Britain's 'best' serial killer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I find it annoying that he is always described as 'Britain's worst serial killer'. Surely his body-count alone would make him Britain's 'best' serial killer.

Britain's 'best' serial killer, almost by definition, has never been caught.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

So you've taken to him and his life story?

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It doesn’t always work like that. You are without doubt one of Britain’s biggest cunts, despite being only 4’11” small

16 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

OK he is the exception to one rule but a good example of two others I mentioned 

#arrogance - psychotic in this case

#first class cuntdom with honours

Just now, King Billy said:

It doesn’t always work like that. You are without doubt one of Britain’s biggest cunts, despite being only 4’11” small

That tall? 

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

Doctors come in all shapes sizes and types. You do not really need to be especially intelligent to be a doctor. It helps but it is not essential.

Perhaps little Eric could apply for medical school then if Wizz helped him fill out the application form, after he’s pummelled his little cherry. And then they could both jump into the nearest wood chipper.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're definitely Albert.

Fuck off.

The twat has no idea who he is himself, Eric. No idea at all. RK would no doubt be able to provide a more detailed illustrative account, as my own pen & quill would find me in the cooler. I'm also prevented from furnishing our comrades with a concise and eloquent missive of facts. However, there's been an empty space on this site for a bona fide plonker since the abdication of Boaby, and so it's encouraging to know that the position has been filled again, by The Kid that Would Be King.   

27 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The twat has no idea who he is himself, Eric. No idea at all. RK would no doubt be able to provide a more detailed illustrative account, as my own pen & quill would find me in the cooler. I'm also prevented from furnishing our comrades with a concise and eloquent missive of facts. However, there's been an empty space on this site for a bona fide plonker since the abdication of Boaby, and so it's encouraging to know that the position has been filled again, by The Kid that Would Be King.   

Pardon?