CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Neil Basu...Assistant Commissioner Met Police.... Head of Counter Terrorism

Guest judgetwi

• 1 month later...

Why have you got such a raging hard-on for this Basu chancer, Jewdy? I've pieced together several clues you've unintentionally left on your late night cider fuelled tirades, and have deduced you're ex old bill.

I'll take it old Neil was your superior officer once upon a time and was instrumental in a disciplinary hearing that resulted in you getting Shanghaied. I'd wager a handsome sum that involved you either setting about an arrested spearchucker in Deptford nick, or taking more brown envelopes than Sam Allerdyce while burying more evidence than Gene Hunt?

If I had to make a choice though I'd go with incompetence. Let's look at exhibit A for one brief moment, which is the saga of an ex detective lured to a fictitious Greek taverna and a West End show by a notorious wind up merchant.

You stupid cunt.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Why have you got such a raging hard-on for this Basu chancer, Jewdy? I've pieced together several clues you've unintentionally left on your late night cider fuelled tirades, and have deduced you're ex old bill.

I'll take it old Neil was your superior officer once upon a time and was instrumental in a disciplinary hearing that resulted in you getting Shanghaied. I'd wager a handsome sum that involved you either setting about an arrested spearchucker in Deptford nick, or taking more brown envelopes than Sam Allerdyce while burying more evidence than Gene Hunt?

If I had to make a choice though I'd go with incompetence. Let's look at exhibit A for one brief moment, which is the saga of an ex detective lured to a fictitious Greek taverna and a West End show by a notorious wind up merchant.

You stupid cunt.

So I come in from the pub with my carry out, my Mario super chicken fillet burger with onion rings and special sauce and the giant Toblerone from the 24 hour Tesco (£1.50 off, i’m saving it for Christmas but if I choose to stuff it  up my big fat hairy arse that’s my fucking business) and I have to read this fucking shite.

Perhaps you should read up about the Tia Sharp case brainbox. Basu is the cunt who searched a council house three times and failed to find a body. This is the same cunt who threatened uneducated chavs with the full might of the law if they complained about his obvious incompetence. This is the arselicking cunt who defended his coward boss for leaving one of his officers to die at the hands of a filthy peaceful. This is the public servant who uses his taxpayer funded position to tell us how much safer we would be if we hadn’t voted to leave the beloved EU. This is the cunt who is HEAD OF COUNTER TERRORISM in this country. This is the box ticking cunt who will be Head of the Met Police when the present incumbent hangs up her strap-on.

You may think that fat cunts and mobility scooters are a greater danger to your way of life but I have a different opinion,. Not a “hard on” Marjorie, a fucking opinion.

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out, my Mario super chicken fillet burger with onion rings and special sauce and the giant Toblerone from the 24 hour Tesco (£1.50 off, i’m saving it for Christmas but if I choose to stuff it  up my big fat hairy arse that’s my fucking business) and I have to read this fucking shite.

Perhaps you should read up about the Tia Sharp case brainbox. Basu is the cunt who searched a council house three times and failed to find a body. This is the same cunt who threatened uneducated chavs with the full might of the law if they complained about his obvious incompetence. This is the arselicking cunt who defended his coward boss for leaving one of his officers to die at the hands of a filthy peaceful. This is the public servant who uses his taxpayer funded position to tell us how much safer we would be if we hadn’t voted to leave the beloved EU. This is the cunt who is HEAD OF COUNTER TERRORISM in this country. This is the box ticking cunt who will be Head of the Met Police when the present incumbent hangs up her strap-on.

You may think that fat cunts and mobility scooters are a greater danger to your way of life but I have a different opinion,. Not a “hard on” Marjorie, a fucking opinion.

I'm curled up on the sofa, drinking a lovely bottle French Cabernet sauvignon, watching The Da Vinci Code. I fucking love this film.

And yes, Basu is a grade A cunt. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm curled up on the sofa, drinking a lovely bottle French Cabernet sauvignon, watching The Da Vinci Code. I fucking love this film.

And yes, Basu is a grade A cunt. 

I was given a bottle of Bombay Sapphire. I'm fucking hammered. 

What cunt thought it was a good idea to appoint one of the enemy, as the head of counter terrorism?

As I said yesterday.. This country is so fucked.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was given a bottle of Bombay Sapphire. I'm fucking hammered. 

What cunt thought it was a good idea to appoint one of the enemy, as the head of counter terrorism?

As I said yesterday.. This country is so fucked.

I read earlier that  Eamon Holmes has been branded as a racist because he said that Princess Megan is "Uppity". Apparently "Uppity" was a term to describe slaves in yankee land, who thought themselves above their station.  Now I'd wager that 90% of UKs population didn't have a fucking clue about this and I bet 98% of the black population of the UK didn't know that as well and I bet the vast majority of them couldn't give a flying fuck either. I'm guessing that whoever brought this up is a latte slurping, brown shoe wearing, white middle class cunt. Just guessing 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I read earlier that  Eamon Holmes has been branded as a racist because he said that Princess Megan is "Uppity". Apparently "Uppity" was a term to describe slaves in yankee land, who thought themselves above their station.  Now I'd wager that 90% of UKs population didn't have a fucking clue about this and I bet 98% of the black population of the UK didn't know that as well and I bet the vast majority of them couldn't give a flying fuck either. I'm guessing that whoever brought this up is a latte slurping, brown shoe wearing, white middle class cunt. Just guessing 

You are uppity Cambs.

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Firstly, don't go shoving that family size bar of Toblerone up your Harris, Jewdy. I've no doubt you could accommodate such an item, but you'd have to be a contortionist to do that from a wheelchair.

Secondly, I agree with all your points regarding Basu, not that I have the time or inclination to Google them, I trust you, we're mates after all.

I've done a little research on deaths caused by mobility scooters and it comes out at 44 pedestrians seriously injured with 16 killed this year. So you're far more likely to be killed by an overweight raspberry on a scooter than stabbed by a peaceful. Obviously if you're me and have offended the mobility scooter club of Great Britain the probability goes up ten ten fold.

It goes without saying that I'll be staying away from the booze aisle of Brixton Tesco and Abdul's Kebab Palace in Streatham. I'd imagine it'd be like that film from the 80's where some yank cunts getting chased by a lorry only slower and far less terrifying.

Shalom

😁

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Firstly, don't go shoving that family size bar of Toblerone up your Harris, Jewdy. I've no doubt you could accommodate such an item, but you'd have to be a contortionist to do that from a wheelchair.

Secondly, I agree with all your points regarding Basu, not that I have the time or inclination to Google them, I trust you, we're mates after all.

I've done a little research on deaths caused by mobility scooters and it comes out at 44 pedestrians seriously injured with 16 killed this year. So you're far more likely to be killed by an overweight raspberry on a scooter than stabbed by a peaceful. Obviously if you're me and have offended the mobility scooter club of Great Britain the probability goes up ten ten fold.

It goes without saying that I'll be staying away from the booze aisle of Brixton Tesco and Abdul's Kebab Palace in Streatham. I'd imagine it'd be like that film from the 80's where some yank cunts getting chased by a lorry only slower and far less terrifying.

Shalom

😁

Classic emotional breakdown, often experienced by those suffering  with socio-psychological  disorders. I suggest you seek professional help Marjorie. 

Alternatively I could shove my discounted Toblerone up your arse. The trouble is, how would I tell the difference between your sphincter and the chimp lipped fucking maw you call a mouth? They are both full of fucking shit. 

Sort it out yourself, cunt.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Shalom

😁

Knowing my luck, I'll depart this life, stabbed by a peaceful raspberry on a motability scooter, whilst eating a kebab. 

On 19/03/2019 at 02:53, judgetwi said:

I first came across Neil when he defended Sir Craig Mackey, the cowardly cunt who ordered his driver to hit the accelerator when PC Palmer was being butchered by some Jihadi cunt in front of his very eyes. “ He did the right thing” said Neil. Of course Sir Craig has since retired on 65 grand a year while Mrs Palmer gets a widows pension of 12 grand. Of course he did the right thing.......in your cunt world you cun.

Judge .. I do not give a fuck what colour a police officer is, and in this Basu was simply doing his job and closing ranks. He himself might think that Sir Craig is a cowardly lump of shit however it would be form for him to say so in public in this context. I also do not think that all Mooslims are murdering cunts .. most of the problem wass caused by ourselves firstly poking our noses in other countries affairs and secondly by not taking the bull by the horns by rounding  jihadi fuckwits up and sending them to the shitholes that they worship. We do also need to remember that our very own bible tells us that good Christians should bash  their enemies babies heads against rocks and  enslave and rape their daughters (Neil please note the latter).

Guest judgetwi
On 03/12/2019 at 07:52, Glowworm said:

Judge .. I do not give a fuck what colour a police officer is, and in this Basu was simply doing his job and closing ranks. He himself might think that Sir Craig is a cowardly lump of shit however it would be form for him to say so in public in this context. I also do not think that all Mooslims are murdering cunts .. most of the problem wass caused by ourselves firstly poking our noses in other countries affairs and secondly by not taking the bull by the horns by rounding  jihadi fuckwits up and sending them to the shitholes that they worship. We do also need to remember that our very own bible tells us that good Christians should bash  their enemies babies heads against rocks and  enslave and rape their daughters (Neil please note the latter).

Fuck me, Justin Welby is on here!

Who would have thought it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2019 at 19:19, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, Justin Welby is on here!

Who would have thought it?

Talking of Justin fucking Welby, I see he's given a Christmas message about the direction of the UK being wrong. Well forgive me for not giving two flying fucks what this frock wearing reader of fairy stories things. He even passed comment on the Prince Andrew saga when in reality it would have been better if he gave him some advice a few years earlier, you know, stuff about how not to get caught fiddling with kids etc like the rest of the Anglican clan.

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
How the fuck should I know one religion from another. They're all paedo cunts.

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Talking of Justin fucking Welby, I see he's given a Christmas message about the direction of the UK being wrong. Well forgive me for not giving two flying fucks what this frock wearing reader of fairy stories things. He even passed comment on the Prince Andrew saga when in reality it would have been better if he gave him some advice a few years earlier, you know, stuff about how not to get caught fiddling with kids etc like the rest of the catholic clan.

Justin Welby is Anglican