CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reece from Southampton

Cuntybaws

Guest DrCunt

I'm not sure anyone comes out of that story looking good.

Did Mr Fussell catch any magnets? At least the nerdy looking cunt has got something a little more interesting to talk about down the pub now.

Don't you just love police speak as well. "Initial enquiries suggest the body had been in the water for some time." Yeah, since the 12th January, at a guess. Thick cunts.

50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Man's handcuffed body found in Southampton river

Anyone you know, @scotty? Only he sounds like a biblical-level stupid fucking cunt.

How the fuck did someone with their hands cuffed get away from the filth? Were the police dwarfs? Were they in wheelchairs? Were they fat cunts who'd be out of breath if their nose ran? The people of Southampton and surrounding areas can sleep safely in their beds tonight, knowing that a world class policing service is there to protect them 

Evenin' all 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Did Mr Fussell catch any magnets? At least the nerdy looking cunt has got something a little more interesting to talk about down the pub now.

Don't you just love police speak as well. "Initial enquiries suggest the body had been in the water for some time." Yeah, since the 12th January, at a guess. Thick cunts.

Hello hello hello 

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How the fuck did someone with their hands cuffed get away from the filth? Were the police dwarfs? Were they in wheelchairs? Were they fat cunts who'd be out of breath if their nose ran? The people of Southampton and surrounding areas can sleep safely in their beds tonight, knowing that a world class policing service is there to protect them 

Evenin' all 

Indeed. More questions than answers. What the fuck is “magnet fishing” anyway? Is it dangling a magnet in the water in the hope of catching a supermarket trolley?

Sounds like he came across one of his “bruvs” who relieved him of his drugs and pushed him in the water. There are too many cunts these days fly tipping in our waterways.Those green cunts should do something about it. Where is Caroline Lucas when you need her?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Another "he was such a joy, life of the party, good bloke" story.  He was in police custody, how good of a person could he be?  He was about to be searched for drugs, and fuck knows what else....the drugs couldn't have made him the life of the party???  

Cunts put filth like this on a pedestal.  

4 hours ago, DrCunt said:

It’s a long shot but could the filth have thrown him in ? I’ve never heard of them doing anything untoward in the past. As long as their pocket books are all telling the same story, word for word, then that theory can be discounted. That’s all we need, a police force that can’t be trusted by the public.

41 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

‘‘Tis a pity they couldn’t get him stripped, slipped into fishnets and jam a tangerine in his mouth, they could have claimed he was an escaped local MP. 

Ah yes, Stephen Milligan, MP for Eastleigh. Went from Rising Star to Dead Pervert in a single, sordid evening. 

Top bloke. 👍👍

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. More questions than answers. What the fuck is “magnet fishing” anyway? Is it dangling a magnet in the water in the hope of catching a supermarket trolley?

Fuck me, i’ve discovered that magnet fishing IS actually dangling a magnet in the water. “A fun hobby combining environmentalism and treasure hunting!” Yeah pulling pieces of rusty shit out of the water. Sounds great.

I’m assuming this nerd’s magnet didn’t pull up a pair of handcuffs attached to a 10 stone druggy piece of shit out of the water. Presumably he just saw the rubbish floating by and realised it was a body.

On the bright side I discovered what magnet fishing is so at least the cunt didn’t die for nothing. 😃

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, i’ve discovered that magnet fishing IS actually dangling a magnet in the water. “A fun hobby combining environmentalism and treasure hunting!” Yeah pulling pieces of rusty shit out of the water. Sounds great.

I’m assuming this nerd’s magnet didn’t pull up a pair of handcuffs attached to a 10 stone druggy piece of shit out of the water. Presumably he just saw the rubbish floating by and realised it was a body.

On the bright side I discovered what magnet fishing is so at least the cunt didn’t die for nothing. 😃

Every cloud.... 😁

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m assuming this nerd’s magnet didn’t pull up a pair of handcuffs attached to a 10 stone druggy piece of shit out of the water. 😃

His girlfriend (who's  name is Britney Bellows) said that he was a lovable rougue and was "always singing and dancing and filling the room with laughter and joy"..

Oxford Dictionary meanings:Lovable Rogue......

'A COMPLETE cunt who makes people's lives a misery at every opportunity,loved only by fucking slags and occasionally one parent(if known).Phrase commonly uttered at funerals and heard mainly by chavs and pikeys....also better known as 'A fucking horrible cunt'

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Oxford Dictionary meanings:Lovable Rougue......

'A COMPLETE cunt who makes people's lives a misery at every opportunity,loved only by fucking slags and occasionally one parent(if known).Phrase commonly uttered at funerals and heard mainly by chavs and pikeys....also better known as 'A fucking horrible cunt'

Very, very harsh but accurate.

2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

His girlfriend (who's  name is Britney Bellows) said that he was a lovable rougue and was "always singing and dancing and filling the room with laughter and joy"..

Like Alastair Campbell having one of his funny turns before the men in white coats come for him.

10 hours ago, Neil said:

Oxford Dictionary meanings:Lovable Rougue......

Cheeky Chappie...

..thieving, junkie rat-boy cunt.

(Fred Barrass) *snigger*