CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Castor ‘Semen’ya (the clues in the name)

King Billy

Finally, the blick South African man beast has lost its appeal to be able to race against females. As expected all the usual bunch of weirdos and attention seekers have interjected with their ‘outrage/shock/I haven’t got a fucking clue but I’ll say anything to be on the news, wailing about how unfair to poor little Castor the whole conspiracy against ‘her’ has been. What about the poor genuine females that only ever see ‘her’ huge man arse crossing the finish line way out front in the distance. This cunt has more testosterone pumping from ‘her’ huge hairy bollocks than Yogi fuckin Bear. Just as well ‘she’ happens to be a Lezzo too. Lt. Columbo wouldn’t have let this cunt off the hook without further inquiries.  “Just one more thing Mr. Semenya I just need to have a quick look down the front of your underpants and I’ll be on my way.” But seriously though. I wouldn’t fuck ‘her’ even if I was a lesbian, or a man, or a woman.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Finally, the blick South African man beast has lost its appeal to be able to race against females. As expected all the usual bunch of weirdos and attention seekers have interjected with their ‘outrage/shock/I haven’t got a fucking clue but I’ll say anything to be on the news, wailing about how unfair to poor little Castor the whole conspiracy against ‘her’ has been. What about the poor genuine females that only ever see ‘her’ huge man arse crossing the finish line way out front in the distance. This cunt has more testosterone pumping from ‘her’ huge hairy bollocks than Yogi fuckin Bear. Just as well ‘she’ happens to be a Lezzo too. Lt. Columbo wouldn’t have let this cunt off the hook without further inquiries.  “Just one more thing Mr. Semenya I just need to have a quick look down the front of your underpants and I’ll be on my way.” But seriously though. I wouldn’t fuck ‘her’ even if I was a lesbian, or a man, or a woman.

Neither would I. And I'm an extreme sports lesbian.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I reckon the NBA or MMA cage fighting are possible career moves...playing footie is too easy and obvious. 

‘She’s’ got size 16 feet. Unusual for a female, or a man. ‘She’ would find it difficult to find football boots to fit.

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I reckon the NBA or MMA cage fighting are possible career moves...playing footie is too easy and obvious. 

NBA :No bollocks allowed                        MMA : Massive man appendage

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punkape has probably tracked the beast/s lair and is on his way to offer "comfort and support."

He’s most likely got Oscars blades on his spindles for a quick getaway. The only thing he offers is anal carnage and oral fulfilment. He doesn’t bring much to the table