CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dave "I'm a Cunt" Courtney

Major Cunt

7 hours ago, Neil said:

I was barged out of the way in a cafe in Victoria Rd,Romford when in my teens and was about to say "what the fuck you doing mate?" when a kindly local put his hand over my mouth and whispered "do yourself a favour pal,shut the fuck up" .It was Roy Shaw who pushed past me and I can honestly say that when I looked closely at the size of the cunt and at his soulless eyes I'll be glad forever for the intervention

He wasn't that tall but fuck me the cunt must have been 3ft deep

No one behaves so aggressively without good reason. Shaw was frantically looking for 'someone' who pinched his wife's arse, wasn't he?

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Most of the London underworld are drug dealing scum and cretinous morons like Shaw and McLean helped keep them in business.Both as thick as pigshit.

What a pity you never met. I’m sure if you’d explained your opinion of them using your fake public school homosexual whining voice they would both have reasonably accepted your opinion and shook your hand, thanked you for enlightening them and wished you a safe journey home. Or maybe not .

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

I knew Roy quite well and Lenny Boy.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I met Shaw a couple of times.

Bloody hell, you'll have 'The Guard' donning its Peggy Mitchell outfit at the weekend.

Anyway, as you're both in the security business, surely Billy vs Eric beckons. Fancy stepping in where Albert bottled it, Bill? Allegedly Eddie, who is genuinely hard, knows a good car park. You could do it to fund Frank's next pair of £750 white loafers, so that everyone he meets continues to think he's a complete and utter fucking faggot. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bloody hell, you'll have 'The Guard' donning its Peggy Mitchell outfit at the weekend.

Anyway, as you're both in the security business, surely Billy vs Eric beckons. Fancy stepping in where Albert bottled it, Bill? Allegedly Eddie, who is genuinely hard, knows a good car park. You could do it to fund Frank's next pair of £750 white loafers, so that everyone he meets continues to think he's a complete and utter fucking faggot. 

One of his lime green ‘crocs’ was found recently on Hampstead Heath. At the notorious epicentre of poofery known as ‘Gobblers Gulch’ The forensic lab have been unable to 100% ascertain spunkys ownership of it as they are still working their way through 253 different semen samples found on it but he was seen by witnesses driving off from the crime scene by his chauffeur/ rent boy in a pink golf cart with Will Young blasting from the radio.

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Billy and I are both going to be busy, doing SAS missions and rescuing orphans, and shit.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Billy and I are both going to be busy, doing SAS missions and rescuing orphans, and shit.

Fucking hell Eric. We’re not supposed to say anything about our orders. There might be enemies listening. Anyway fuck the orphans. That’s their parents job to rescue them. See you out on manoeuvres 0900 hours sarge.

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking hell Eric. We’re not supposed to say anything about our orders. There might be enemies listening. Anyway fuck the orphans. That’s their parents job to rescue them. See you out on manoeuvres 0900 hours sarge.

If you want to win the war, sometimes you have to shell the village.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

My dad could beat up your dad. Neh, neh, neh, neh, neh! Fucking playground Bullshit. I think it's widely recognised nowadays that the most powerful blokes don't even get their hands dirty.

The oldest cunts on here would not have been old enough to have been `mates of the twins' unless they had shared cells with them. There was another filthy cunt mixed in with them as well as Boothby .. Tom Driberg.

52 minutes ago, The Guard said:

The oldest cunts on here would not have been old enough to have been `mates of the twins' unless they had shared cells with them. There was another filthy cunt mixed in with them as well as Boothby .. Tom Driberg.

I was also friends with Jack the ripper, Lex Luthor and the Riddler.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

My dad could beat up your dad. Neh, neh, neh, neh, neh! Fucking playground Bullshit. I think it's widely recognised nowadays that the most powerful blokes don't even get their hands dirty.

They wear yellow marigolds

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Precisely, all this hero worship for a bunch of thugs grubbing around for loose change. True power lies with those who have knowledge and the control of knowledge.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Guard said:

The `traditional' work for these sorts has largely been fucked up by DBS checks.

The traditional work for your sort has largely been fucked up by the disappearance of telephone boxes to advertise your services.

Just now, The Guard said:

It never happened F'ing Silly just like you your gansta connections. Which 99p ganster books have got got from the works bookshop?

Wind your neck in, Billy will get bugsy siegel to pay you a visit.

• Like 1