CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daphne Selfe

Cunty BigBollox

So the oldest professional model criticises people for wearing jeans to the theatre and says 'women should look in the mirror more'. Well, all I can say is, women can always change their jeans whereas your wrinkled skin is there to stay you jealous old sow. And the reason you made a living just standing around like a clothes horse being photographed is nobody's the least bit interested in what you've got to say.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So the oldest professional model criticises people for wearing jeans to the theatre and says 'women should look in the mirror more'. Well, all I can say is, women can always change their jeans whereas your wrinkled skin is there to stay you jealous old sow. And the reason you made a living just standing around like a clothes horse being photographed is nobody's the least bit interested in what you've got to say.

skynews-daphne-selfe-model_4666260.jpg

Never heard of him 

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

nobody's the least bit interested in what you've got to say.

A strange thing to say on a website dedicated to people expressing their opinions. 

On the other hand there are so many cunts on here who insist on telling us about their personal lives........ie.  their Public School “education”, their golf club, how rich they are, their big house in the Cotswolds, their playboy lifestyle travelling the world, how attractive they are to women, the untold number of classic cars they’ve owned, the enormous amount of alcohol and illegal drugs they consume and , last but not least, what hard fucking geezers they are.

Maybe those cunts should just fuck off and bore somebody else. Of course they’ve already done that in real life and that might explain why they are here.

Just my opinion....... obviously.

😎

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

On the other hand there are so many cunts on here who insist on telling us about their personal lives........ie.  their Public School “education”, their golf club, how rich they are, their big house in the Cotswolds, their playboy lifestyle travelling the world, how attractive they are to women, the untold number of classic cars they’ve owned, the enormous amount of alcohol and illegal drugs they consume and , last but not least, what hard fucking geezers they are.

Maybe those cunts should just fuck off and bore somebody else. Of course they’ve already done that in real life and that might explain why they are here.

There are eight million stories in the naked city. What's yours?

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Aaw she's lovely :)

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm pretty sure that Judge revealed, he lives in a council bedsit with his Mum, worked part-time in the Admiral Duncan giving blowjobs for 50p, eats kebabs and owns a mobility scooter.

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm pretty sure that Judge revealed, he lives in a council bedsit with his Mum, worked part-time in the Admiral Duncan giving blowjobs for 50p, eats kebabs and owns a mobility scooter.

I might have made the last 2 up but the first 3 are verbatim.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I have some very creative ideas.......counterbalanced by my dark and disturbing thoughts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

At her age, she feels entitled to regurgitate 1920's norms.  She is going to die soon enough, we just have to be patient and not fucking care when she does.