CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Should the death penalty be applied to cunts who take the minus option on the chase?

Guest Getfucked_YOU_CUNT!

So here I am in the Chudleigh Knighton battered womens refuge with four black eyes, a mouth full of broken teeth, bruised all over and I find this nom. The very thought that a senior council official from the Eastern Counties, A General Practitioner from Hampshire and and Essex's hard nut would even have enough knowledge of this programme to have an opinion on it is beyond the bounds of credibility. Certainly anyone who has watched this shit should be taken to a place of execution and hanged by the neck until they are dead. GOD GIVE ME FUCKING STRENGTH!

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was forced to watch it first time around when I used to sleep at my nan and grandad's, due to them being absolute cunts.

It wasn't as bad as Sunday's though, when I had to eat fucking colcannon and watch Land of The Giants and Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea reruns on Channel 4.

I'm glad they're both dead.

Get off the fence and tell us what you really thought about them. 

1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

So here I am in the Chudleigh Knighton battered womens refuge with four black eyes, a mouth full of broken teeth, bruised all over and I find this nom. The very thought that a senior council official from the Eastern Counties, A General Practitioner from Hampshire and and Essex's hard nut would even have enough knowledge of this programme to have an opinion on it is beyond the bounds of credibility. Certainly anyone who has watched this shit should be taken to a place of execution and hanged by the neck until they are dead. GOD GIVE ME FUCKING STRENGTH!

A cracking post Pen, but fuck off anyway.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I fucking new that was you Pen trying to fly under the radar, even a new punter like me can work it out.

P.S fuck right off!

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're right, but I occasionally watch such things for the general knowledge part. Most of them have too much waffle and not enough questions, that one included. Fifteen To One was ok, before it was presented by a hunchback lesbian troll.

I didn't know William G Stewart was a hunchback! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

What's your fucking problem schizo-face?

I have neither blocked, nor ostracised you. Ungrateful cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Couldn't we arrange a meeting .. I did go to Dublin to meet @Panzerknacker at Darkie Kellys a couple of weeks ago but he never turned up :( I am going to Rennes in July.

Ahh Rennes in July. There's a possibility of absolution here, the Corner Cartel have decided your the candidate, to carry out the contract on the French cunts life. A Mac 10 with silencer will be waiting for collection on arrival, photographic proof of suffering and elimination is essential, along with his goose's wing, failure is not an option, this will be both your salvation and redemption. Your expected to swim the English channel back, across shipping lanes at night while blindfolded, a lower level member will collect you from Poole Dorset.

Prepare yourself, stop posting banal shite and most importantly fuck off!

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Ahh Rennes in July. There's a possibility of absolution here, the Corner Cartel have decided your the candidate, to carry out the contract on the French cunts life. A Mac 10 with silencer will be waiting for collection on arrival, photographic proof of suffering and elimination is essential, failure is not an option, this will be both salvation and redemption. Your expected to swim the English channel back, across shipping lanes at night, a lower level member will collect you from Poole Dorset.

Little Mike D had a low level member. He used it as a kickstand.