CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who blow dry their scrotums in public locker rooms...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

6 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Wipe those angry tears away clumsy retard or even the cowardly pack animals here will see your transparent weakness and disown you too...uhahahaha

You can always tell a top cunt by their hilarious catchphrase. I don’t think anymore needs to be said.

uhahahaha. 🤮🤮🤮

Guest Betterthanyou
Just now, King Billy said:

You can always tell a top cunt by their hilarious catchphrase. I don’t think anymore needs to be said.

uhahahaha. 🤮🤮🤮

And you can always tell a semi-literate bowl top haircut mong cunt by their absolute need to try and fit in with the other pack animal cowards, no balls, uhahahahaha.

1 minute ago, Betterthanyou said:

And you can always tell a semi-literate bowl top haircut mong cunt by their absolute need to try and fit in with the other pack animal cowards, no balls, uhahahahaha.

You haven’t been able to fit in anywhere, have you?

uhahahaha  lol

Guest Betterthanyou

You haven’t been able to fit in anywhere, have you?

uhahahaha  lol

Now you are getting it, try and imitate me, i'm better than you.

Guest Betterthanyou

They say “You are what you eat”  Do you by any chance remember eating a spastic?

Who says? You just go and tell everyone that knows you, you are not a spastic!!!! You are just an angry bowl top half wit, that'll show em peewee, uhahahaha.

Guest DrCunt
33 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Now you are getting it, try and imitate me, i'm better than you.

Probably not. Eaten lots of shit though, from what I've read.

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Your mother's diary? Uhahahahhha.

Why not just go for it and call my very recently deceased mother a whore? As this is the second time you've stooped to mentioning her in a lame effort to offend me, it's clear that's about your level.

Read the rules, you stupendously thick retard. Then up your game and try to cunt people using wit rather than pathetic below the belt insults that don't cut it.

4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Why not just go for it and call my very recently deceased mother a whore? As this is the second time you've stooped to mentioning her in a lame effort to offend me, it's clear that's about your level.

Read the rules, you stupendously thick retard. Then up your game and try to cunt people using wit rather than pathetic below the belt insults that don't cut it.

Reported for stating the obvious , in your own special way. 

Spacky little mongolised son of a   ——- —-gun.     LOL 

Fuck off 

8 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Meant for the vegetable doc. Not you 

Guest Betterthanyou
4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Nice try clumsy spastic. Then those would be the same rules you should read that would forbid you to mention my recently deceased father in such a lame effort to offend me. 

Ps, how you remember your mother is your business however your pretend umbrage will have me laughing till thursday sniggers..uhahahahaha.

Guest Betterthanyou
6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Reported for stating the obvious , in your own special way. 

Spacky little mongolised son of a   ——- —-gun.     LOL 

Fuck off 

Clumsy bowl top meltdown....uhahahahaha.

2 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Derp....Uhahahaha clumsy bowl top sniggers.

Are you dyslexic or Assbuggers or just multi talented and gifted? 

Are you better than me?

Are you going to bed soon?

Are you Harvey???

Hello you cunt. 

Get help. Sorry Harvey I meant            “GET FUCKED”

lol uhahahahahaharvey lol

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Boys, boys, can you all calm down? This "I know you are but what am I? tit-for-tat is neither funny nor original. Thanks most kindly...

I've just removed three posts. I really, really do not like being ignored...

Guest DrCunt
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Whoa, hang on a fucking second, you don't allow for the possibility that someone might be composing a response when your response hits the board and therefore might not have had an opportunity to read what you posted?

OK, for the first time ever, let's go down the 'reported' route. Would you like a copy of the death certificate? I was quite content to handle and put the brakes on the situation myself until you shoved your fucking enormous hooter in. You just can't get over your own self importance can you.

Even a shit moderater would call you abysmal.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Reported for liking being ignored

lol 

uhahahahaha shit that’s his hilarious catchphrase

reporting myself for stealing dipsticks catchphrase

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Boys, boys, can you all calm down? This "I know you are but what am I? tit-for-tat is neither funny nor original. Thanks most kindly...

Do you think perhaps BTY was a little bit ‘Provocative’? And maybe he needs to have a word with himself?  Just a thought

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Amen to that. Why do think I've fucked off? Mediocrity has prevailed.

What do you fucking expect? I'm not at your cunting level, Eric. I can't even remotely hope to hold the fucktards at bay when you've opted for self imposed exile, like that Norfolk-Irish dummy spitter.

You're just sulking because a relative newbie has kicked you off the pinnacle of the leaderboard.

Set the agenda, don't follow it.