CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beards maketh the Cunts

Guest Dilloss

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, DrCunt said:

It wasn't your brain. It wouldn’t fill a thimble. Fuck off.

So you admit that your "cock" is only 2 inches long then. 

Probably shouldn't go 'round publicly boasting about it.

Guest DrCunt
1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You're going to have to try a lot harder than that to get a reaction from me. Why not call my mother a whore or accuse me of being a nonce? You know you want to.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that there was a 2mm squared space reserved for what would constitute the spooned out pâté of your brain.

Only after you shoved your cock into the other end of the baguette, which reduced the empty space between his and yours to only 8 inches.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, DrCunt said:

You're going to have to try a lot harder than that to get a reaction from me. Why not call my mother a whore or accuse me of being a nonce? You know you want to.

I thought insulting other members' families was a rule violation.

Are you encouraging a rule violation????

That ought to be a rule violation!!!!

Cunt.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Only after you shoved your cock into the other end of the baguette, which reduced the empty space between his and yours to only 8 inches.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I thought insulting other members' families was a rule violation.

Are you encouraging a rule violation????

That ought to be a rule violation!!!!

Cunt.

All you had to do to be accepted on here was to compete with the lowest common denominator and come across in comparison as only being a little bit shit.

It says something when I read your posts and almost wish I was looking at Pen's instead.

#worsethanwithers.

Guest DrCunt
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shite ratty, what about a scots Jew? He'd be tighter than a pre raped gooses arsehole and would support Heart of Yidlothian no fucking doubt 

Did you hear about the Scotsman that was in court on a charge of raping a cat?

The judge threw the case out because a Scotsman has never put anything in a kitty.

Just now, DrCunt said:

Did you hear about the Scotsman that was in court on a charge of raping a cat?

The judge threw the case out because a Scotsman has never put anything in a kitty.

Hamish won £150 million on the Euromillions and his wife said to him, “What aboot all these begging letters?” “Keep sending them”he said.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All you had to do to be accepted on here was to compete with the lowest common denominator and come across in comparison as only being a little bit shit.

It says something when I read your posts and almost wish I was looking at Pen's instead.

#worsethanwithers.

Boo.

Fucking.

Hoo.

Remind me to give a rat's "arse" someday.

Dozy git.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

She's a fucking useless cunt who struggles to formulate real time responses because she hasn't got the spontaneous wit or intelligence to do so.

I responded to her half-cocked response within minutes, but I'm sure that it hasn't escaped your attention that any rebuttal or quote reply she submits takes her a substantial amount of time to put together. That's because she's not as clever as what she thinks. I've challenged her more than once to give me her full attention and debate in real time but she's consistently bottled it.

She's a poor man's Bill Stickers.

She's pissed off with me, that's for sure.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

It wouldn't be his sense of humour as he hasn't got one.

Just one item on a long list of deficiencies, I'm sure.

I guess that's what he should've stuffed the baguette with.

Would've filled it and then some.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shite ratty, what about a scots Jew? He'd be tighter than a pre raped gooses arsehole and would support Heart of Yidlothian no fucking doubt 

You crazy fucker Stub. You'll have us both elected to pubic office!

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She's pissed off with me, that's for sure.

Cod psychology aside, she's obviously got a massive inferiorty complex. If we are to believe her fabricated back story, she's a polymath, corporate extraordinare, yummy mummy, sexual prodigy and all round intellectual powerhouse. 

With such prodigious qualities, you'd think that she'd be above spending half of her life on here trading insults with supposedly inferior entities like The Corner's collective "Puntership".

The fact she's fragile and obviously insecure enough to shoehorn in a last word to any and every negative post directed towards her indicates to me that deep down she knows what she is. A blow-hard internet braggart without any discernible real world talent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cod psychology aside, she's obviously got a massive inferiorty complex. If we are to believe her fabricated back story, she's a polymath, corporate extraordinare, yummy mummy, sexual prodigy and all round intellectual powerhouse. 

With such prodigious qualities, you'd think that she'd be above spending half of her life on here trading insults with supposedly inferior entities like The Corner's collective "Puntership".

The fact she's fragile and obviously insecure enough to shoehorn in a last word to any and every negative post directed towards her indicates to me that deep down she knows what she is. A blow-hard internet braggart without any discernible real world talent.

her apagogical carcass picking is well documented, as are the anti-intellectual credentials behind it. We should move on to more august matters Deco.

Like the Joshua fight.

Guest DrCunt
38 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Just one item on a long list of deficiencies, I'm sure.

I guess that's what he should've stuffed the baguette with.

Would've filled it and then some.

Congratulations. You've just become the new best friend of the dullest organism on the planet. Since your output is of similar quality, I'm sure you'll be very happy together.

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

her apagogical carcass picking is well documented, as are the anti-intellectual credentials behind it. We should move on to more august matters Deco.

Like the Joshua fight.

An interesting conundrum. I've never considered the possibility that I could fuck up AJ. But I've also never doubted that I COULD fuck up a fat Mexican. 

By that rationale, I reckon I could have Joshua and make him cry like a lesbian. ' you steal white mans motor cars, you get white mans stick'.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Jeeze, you still rattling?

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jeeze, you still rattling?

Rattling? Hmmmmmm. I'd say he's got the measure of you.

Haven't you got something better to do in order to bump that pension over £300k a year?

Are you sure that @Monumental cunt wasn't a sock puppet of yours?

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pseuds corner revisited...

Guest Salty Piss Flap
45 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Congratulations. You've just become the new best friend of the dullest organism on the planet. Since your output is of similar quality, I'm sure you'll be very happy together.

Though I'm sure you've been intimately familiar with the quality of the "output" of more dudes (blokes to you) over the years than you can even count...

big-drooling-smiley-emoticon_zps8ebdc171

...it's not something you should go around calling attention to.

Jizz gobbling sod.

21 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Oh, I dunno Dr C. I posted a short welcome, noting my pleasure at the speedy recovery from his latest episode and in the space of a few hours he rattled out seven posts over multiple threads either naming or referencing  me. I'm no psychologist but I suspect an obsession of sorts...

Guest Salty Piss Flap
18 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Haven't you got something better to do in order to bump that pension over £300k a year?

Are you sure that @Monumental cunt wasn't a sock puppet of yours?

Every minute you spend flinging asinine shit on the internet is a minute you're not out collecting aluminum tins for the recycling money.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh, I dunno Dr C. I posted a short welcome, noting my pleasure at the speedy recovery from his latest episode and in the space of a few hours he rattled out seven posts over multiple threads either naming or referencing  me. I'm no psychologist but I suspect an obsession of sorts...

Or a boner he can't wank away.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Like the Joshua fight.

That Mexican proved what I've been saying about Joshua for ages, he can't take a fast flurry of punches. The return fight will be the same. It'll be shame because I wont have the opportunity of witnessing the gypsy king knocking him into the next century.