CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley advert

Neil

Just now, scotty said:

She was apparently let down by her snatch.

Transgender athlete Laurel Hubbard makes Olympic history but fails to record a successful lift in the women's +87kg weightlifting.

Honestly still quite impressive even if that is slightly beyond the maximum lifting capacity for the thing.

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Transgender athlete Laurel Hubbard makes Olympic history but fails to record a successful lift in the women's +87kg weightlifting.

‘Big Mama Hubbard’

sat in the cupboard, 

hacking away at ‘her’ cock.

She finally chopped through it,

but who would’ve knew it?

’Her’ nuts were too big for the block.

Here all week.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Big Mama Hubbard’

sat in the cupboard, 

hacking away at ‘her’ cock.

She finally chopped through it,

’Her’ nuts were too big for the block.

Here all week.

For that alone Billy, I hereby nominate you for the position of Poet Laureate. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Apparently this little mincing cum receptacle was seen knitting whilst watching poolside. Where's Michael Barrymore when you need him?

What a way to go, face down in Barrymore's pool with an ashtray up your arse.

I'm surprised Lubbock's father keeps banging on about it, if my boy went out that way I certainly wouldn't be bringing it up every five fucking minutes.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

Apparently this little mincing cum receptacle was seen knitting whilst watching poolside. Where's Michael Barrymore when you need him?

I can’t imagine the Ancient  Greeks who founded the Olympic Games would be over the moon with the 21st century poof fest it’s evolved into.

Mind you they were pioneers of the arsefucking thing to be fair, so it’s probably going exactly as the greasy olive munching benders planned.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I've grudgingly given you a "like" but don't let this^ happen again! (Personally, I'd have gone with a "blew it" line, for the sake of grammatical integrity.)

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I can’t imagine the Ancient  Greeks who founded the Olympic Games would be over the moon with the 21st century poof fest it’s evolved into.

Mind you they were pioneers of the arsefucking thing to be fair, so it’s probably going exactly as the greasy olive munching benders planned.

I don't think we're actually allowed to say "Olympic" any more, let alone make jokes about "rings" as this contravenes the amateur Corinthian principles insisted upon by the likes of McDonalds and Coke as part of their exclusive sponsorship arrangements.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, scotty said:

Its a shame really, she worked a bollocks off for nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...