CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French pretending they're important

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Noticed recently on shit sites like reddit and subreddits for europe etc. that the french laughably still think they're a superpower or something and claim to have "numerous territories and alliances all over the world" really?

Where are these imaginary territories the frogs have then? A couple of shit, insignificant places from when the garlic stinking cunts had a piss poor attempt at an empire that no one could even point out on a map doesn't exactly put them in the same league as the UK does it.

Also apparently they can "project force" the same as the UK, again really? It seems the only time they can project force is when they're attacking British fishing vessels when they get denied access to British waters where they would net trawl with impunity, or setting fire to trucks full of British livestock. Any other time and they shit themselves and surrender.

4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Noticed recently on shit sites like reddit and subreddits for europe etc. that the french laughably still think they're a superpower

You must have also noticed recently then that you’re a fucking moron.

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You must have also noticed recently then that you’re a fucking moron.

Oh dear don't tell me EDL Billy has a soft spot for the french? Tosser.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No. I don’t really like the French. I just think that you are a moron.

LOL

Ironic coming from the site's premier dunce who stays logged in to this site morning noon and night isn't it? (apart from when you run away and hide for a week obviously)

5 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Ironic coming from the site's premier dunce who stays logged in to this site morning noon and night isn't it? (apart from when you run away and hide for a week obviously)

Have you been checking up on me? Is your doggie poo collection not keeping you occupied enough? When you have raised your IQ level to an acceptable standard then I might listen to you. Until then stick to your PlayStation with your prepubescent chums and don’t bother me again sonny.

Bye bye now

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Have you been checking up on me? Is your doggie poo collection not keeping you occupied enough? When you have raised your IQ level to an acceptable standard then I might listen to you. Until then stick to your PlayStation with your prepubescent chums and don’t bother me again sonny.

Bye bye now

We've already established the only thick, simple bastard with a low I.Q around here would be you little billy, oh yeah reported for derailing a nomination as soon as it was posted shit for brains Billy.

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

We've already established the only thick, simple bastard with a low I.Q around here would be you little billy, oh yeah reported for derailing a nomination as soon as it was posted shit for brains Billy.

I wasn’t interested in your ‘really interesting’ thread. I was simply and politely pointing out to you that you’re a fucking moron.

Fucking moron.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
21 hours ago, King Billy said:

I wasn’t interested in your ‘really interesting’ thread. I was simply and politely pointing out to you that you’re a fucking moron.

Fucking moron.

Are you going to cry again fake pretend, hard man geezer, shit for brains chav mong?

38 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Noticed recently on shit sites like reddit and subreddits for europe etc. that the french laughably still think they're a superpower or something and claim to have "numerous territories and alliances all over the world" really?

Where are these imaginary territories the frogs have then? A couple of shit, insignificant places from when the garlic stinking cunts had a piss poor attempt at an empire that no one could even point out on a map doesn't exactly put them in the same league as the UK does it.

Also apparently they can "project force" the same as the UK, again really? It seems the only time they can project force is when they're attacking British fishing vessels when they get denied access to British waters where they would net trawl with impunity, or setting fire to trucks full of British livestock. Any other time and they shit themselves and surrender.

Clueless buffoon. 

3 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Are you going to cry again fake pretend, hard man geezer, council estate shit for brains chav mong?

Very eloquently put. Your mastership of the English language is absolutely astounding. I feel truly humbled to be involved in conversation with such a brilliant wordsmith as yourself. I am not worthy. 😂

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, King Billy said:

Very eloquently put. Your mastership of the English language is absolutely astounding. I feel truly humbled to be involved in conversation with such a brilliant wordsmith as yourself. I am not worthy. 😂

It took you ten mins to come up with that? Did the 'Free Tommy Robinson starter pack' strike a nerve?

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

It took you ten mins to come up with that? Did the 'Free Tommy Robinson starter pack' strike a nerve?

Yeah You got me there. Too fucking smart matey. I guess I’m not really on the same intellectual level as you. All I can say about that is “THANK FUCK FOR THAT”

Dimwit Cunt 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

No. I don’t really like the French. I just think that you are a moron.

LOL

The French not only stink, but they're evil...

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Yeah You got me there. Too fucking smart matey. I guess I’m not really on the same intellectual level as you. All I can say about that is “THANK FUCK FOR THAT”

Dimwit Cunt 

Face it chav scum you're below me in every way including intelligence, so why don't you get the fuck off my nomination and go and wank off to Tommy Robinson you incredibly unfunny ,fake geezer, daily mail reading fucking simpleton. 

19 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Face it chav scum you're below me in every way including intelligence, so why don't you get the fuck off my nomination and go and wank off to Tommy Robinson you incredibly unfunny ,fake geezer, daily mail reading fucking simpleton. 

Chelsea_tshirts.png

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

True... however if it wasn't for us you'd be speaking it.

By "us" do you mean your great, great, great grandmother who, along a group of other whores, kept the French army occupied and listless by giving them free sexual favors after the revolution, so that they lacked the energy to turn around and take over after helping us send the British army back home?

Oh hey, thanks for that.