CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Thomas: Bad AIDS

Stubby Pecker

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

What on Earth do you mean Eric?   I was talking about helping me in the garden with some digging.  It’s a lot of work , and you’ll be too tired to ride a bike at the end of it.

Helping with the garden.. That's what Ratty always says. 

Been there, done that, bought the tube of Anusol. You can't trick me.

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

Well , you do know you’ve been a very naughty boy Eric.  Now that your mother isn’t with us , I think it’s time to start thinking again about that thing we discussed.  Yes it will hurt at first , but I know you’ll grow to like it as much as I do - although you might not be able to ride that bike for a while afterwards.

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

What on Earth do you mean Eric?   I was talking about helping me in the garden with some digging.  It’s a lot of work , and you’ll be too tired to ride a bike at the end of it.

Anyone pick up on the deceased mother and the digging in the garden?

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Guitar lessons going well?

Back in my day , you went to see some cats play , got blown away - then spent the next few months in shame whilst you did something about it.  Until the next time. That’s how we got good man.   

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Cats"? Hark at David Bowie here. Cats.

Man , we’d hit the joint with some chicks , do a trip and groove on some cats blowin - 7 nights a week in the smoke.  Far out scene man.

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you Alexis Korner? 

Nah man , but we hit that cool-cat’s pad to score blow.   Real happening brother , and a real mystic droog.   Shacked up with some soul-sister in ‘68 and got ripped-off big-time man.  The Big-A was the cat that got me groovin again.  Cool scene.

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Nah man , but we hit that cool-cat’s pad to score blow.   Real happening brother , and a real mystic droog.   Shacked up with some soul-sister in ‘68 and got ripped-off big-time man.  The Big-A was the cat that got me groovin again.  Cool scene.

Kubrick fan too. Depth man.

• 2 years later...
On 16/09/2019 at 12:25, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunately with today's drugs he'll live a normal life and won't be able to pass it on to his numerous partners and kill off the shit stabbing cunts.

How wrong can you be? That's filthy poofs for you.

Rugby star Gareth Thomas sued after ex-partner gets HIV

By some cosmic coincidence, this very thread appears to be riddled with Pete.

• Like 1

Interesting his ex-partner '...had a relationship with Thomas between 2013 and 2016' (doesn't give months), while Thomas's playing career ended on 25 October 2011. So, it's very plausible he was HIV-positive during the latter part of his playing career. Now, in addition to other fluids, isn't the swapping of blood through injury quite common among rugby players, during a period he may well have known he had AIDS? In addition to his ex-partner, there's every chance others may, literally, sue the arse off him.    

On 09/08/2022 at 07:38, Cuntybaws said:

How wrong can you be? That's filthy poofs for you.

Rugby star Gareth Thomas sued after ex-partner gets HIV

By some cosmic coincidence, this very thread appears to be riddled with Pete.

I’ll rejoice at my flippant suggestions if a dozen or so of his frotting mates start dropping dead

Come on monkey pox, it’s time do your bit