CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Package holiday wankers

Neil

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

He needed a chance to back off and retain some dignity. He chose not to take it.

The cunt was off the rails the moment he had a go at @DrCunt in my eyes. One of the most level headed and experienced members on the site offering an olive branch only to have it slapped away by a petulant fucking simpleton in the throes of a savage hissy fit.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Frank said:

I told him exactly where he stood on arrival. The fact he’s survived, more or less unchallenged.. for so very long, proves what a soft pile of shit you and your soppy mates have become.  

I think he’s probably the worst I’ve ever seen. 

This is more like it.  The old Fwank that we all hated and loathed in equal measures.

29 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'll relax after I've finished "that business" with my AR-15....

****NOTE TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES - The above comment was made in jest!!!! I do not own an AR-15 nor any other type of firearm, other than a WWII relic five shot Russian revolver that hasn't been fired since the 1940's after it's owner "had no more use for it", and is very difficult to get ammunition for, not that I'd bother anyway!!!

Please do not visit my house as I have no plans or desire to shoot anyone!!!

Thank you.

If you're sitting there one evening and you see a red dot on your chest, hit the deck.

9 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Has shitty bellend been muted? he may be a total cock head but that seems a bit unfair and not very sportsmanlike.

Your eBay shit post was deleted I see. Tell me, what kind of person could come up with an utterly bizarre post like that? Must be a weird, deviant, shit collecting freak.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Your eBay shit post was deleted I see. Tell me, what kind of person could come up with an utterly bizarre post like that? Must be a weird, deviant, shit collecting freak.

Hey dick nose I'm not the one who buys them off ebay and puts them in glass display cabinets am i lol... 

On 29/09/2019 at 16:58, King Billy said:

large.E8936154-4B59-43C2-A8E5-7CCED571015A.jpeg.f0c3a948e97c55bdfdab4f55b155cf9f.jpegSalty is on his way to ‘Sunny View’ secure unit as we speak. Nurse Ratched arrived this morning to accompany him to his new residence. This is him helping her up after she slipped over on what’s  thought to have been a fresh puddle of piss. We all wish him well and hope for a very long recovery.

I don't K.B, fuck him. He made a century of truly dreadful posts revolving around bumfoolery. Probably the worst newcomer by a country mile!

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I don't K.B, fuck him. He made a century of truly dreadful posts revolving around bumfoolery. Probably the worst newcomer by a country mile!

He’s over in the land of the free Major, so I reckon with good behaviour he should be out in around 160 years.

• Like 1