CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poofs and Cane Toads.

Witheredscrote

5 hours ago, Ape said:

It’s truly pathetic the way it shifts allegiance between a select few moronic pieces of shit, hoping for acceptance and camaraderie in return for its support and likes. What it fails to appreciate is that even Frank, whom it idolises, thinks it’s a fucking idiot. 

It's a duplicitous cunt to boot, Ape. I remember Eric not blocking the creature when the collective membership did only to be rewarded with a pathetic insult. Even Judge thinks it's a fucking prat despite it liking his every post.

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Isn't this also one of the flaming hypocrite cunts who hammered me and Americans in general FOR our supposed misuse of the English language?

Corrected, but the validity of your post overall still stands...

Absolutely correct. I rewrote, reworded and reconfigured the sentence a couple of times and that slipped past me.

Good catch.

On 30/09/2019 at 18:02, Witheredscrote said:

I have my cousin visiting me, from Perth WA.  He claims that there is a plethora of mincing gays across a once great country.  He has gone as far as to say that the  143+ wild fires recently reported, were not the result of global warming, but in fact, real men burning out cottaging sites. All poofs should be persuaded to let hamsters live,  and insert toxic Cane Toads up each others rectums instead. I sincerely hope that any Australian members do not bring this site into disrepute, by having their charred remains found, coupled to a koalas arsehole.

Horseshit. No gay man has ever made it over the Nullarbor alive, hence the thriving Rainbow community in Adelaide. And it’s Lesbians that start wildfires, Mon Ami. All that friction, see?

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Horseshit. No gay man has ever made it over the Nullarbor alive, hence the thriving Rainbow community in Adelaide. And it’s Lesbians that start wildfires, Mon Ami. All that friction, see?

Back in 2004, I rode the Indian Pacific. The highlight of the journey was having an exceedingly good shit, whilst in the middle of the Plain.  Fuck off.

9 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Absolutely correct. I rewrote, reworded and reconfigured the sentence a couple of times and that slipped past me.

Good catch.

I suppose that we should bear in mind that poor Marjorie most likely does not have a computer and all his posts are being typed out on a £40 Tesco mobile phone with a small screen and standard US English based auto correction that probably also lacks the word "they're" in its dictionary.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I suppose that we should bear in mind that poor Marjorie most likely does not have a computer and all his posts are being typed out on a £40 Tesco mobile phone with a small screen and standard US English based auto correction that probably also lacks the word "they're" in its dictionary.

I figured he went to the public library and used the free public computers with the rest of the homeless.

5 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I figured he went to the public library and used the free public computers with the rest of the homeless.

I'd wager a handsome sum that your trailer park home doesn't resemble the NSA in system architecture? I'd also bet heavily on you naming the shithole command HQ or a similar moniker.

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/10/2019 at 22:35, southerncunt said:

Isn't this also one of the flaming hypocrite cunts who hammered me and Americans in general FOR our supposed misuse of the English language?

Corrected, but the validity of your post overall still stands...

Hello skippy abuser.

Did you enjoy the rugby 🏉 match ?

No real opportunity to cheat during your drubbing....

lol.

• Like 1