CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Athletics field event commentators

Jiggerycock

"The arm drops blocking out the left side and therefore the third testricle doesn't come through smoothly meaning the orb drops to the incisor. She needs a bigger 'plant' ensuring torsional rigidity through the core...focus! focus! I AM a Dalek....and the generation of greater torque (through my arse)".

Steve Backley! 

Tony Minichello! 

All of these 'talking half an inch of meaning into thirty yards of noise' shitehawks!

• Jiggerycock changed the title to Athletics field event commentators
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

"The arm drops blocking out the left side and therefore the third testricle doesn't come through smoothly meaning the orb drops to the incisor. She needs a bigger 'plant' ensuring torsional rigidity through the core...focus! focus! I AM a Dalek....and the generation of greater torque (through my arse)".

Steve Backley! 

Tony Minichello! 

All of these 'talking half an inch of meaning into thirty yards of noise' shitehawks!

Agreed. That Minichello twat takes the biscuit. He only gets the gig because he was lucky enough to coach one of the most talented, albeit fucking dull, athletes of our generation.

On another note, I'm also not a happy pecker regarding the shrieking split arses that ITV and BBC are obliged to employ for the RWC or the "expert summarisers" to state the bleeding fucking obvious about the game they played at a less than village pub level. I'm sure likes of Dallaglio, O'driscoll and even the AIDS poofy one hang and every useless bit of info they spew out.

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Tony Minichello! 

What an utter fucking lucky one-trick pony this cunt is. Why do cunts like this always have a self-promoting website where they tout themselves out as some kind of corporate motivational geniuses? My advice, which I’ll give you for nothing, is never to take advice from any cunt called “Toni”.

https://toniminichiello.com/

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

What an utter fucking lucky one-trick pony this cunt is. Why do cunts like this always have a self-promoting website where they tout themselves out as some kind of corporate motivational geniuses? My advice, which I’ll give you for nothing, is never to take advice from any cunt called “Toni”.

So this is where you learned your trade?

https://toniminichiello.com/business/

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

https://toniminichiello.com/

"Taking advice from someone called 'Toni' is very much like making love to a beautiful woman......."

(Copywrite The Fast Show c. 2001)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Steve Backley! 

Tony Minichello! 

Pile of shit.  Absolutely terrible

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

"Taking advice from someone called 'Toni' is very much like making love to a beautiful woman......."

(Copywrite The Fast Show c. 2001)

"Well, I don't know Swiss, you don't see Dickie Attenborough directing adverts for Lidl."

"Lidl?"

"You know, it's like a supermarket for pikeys"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Steve Backley! 

Tony Minichello! 

Never heard of him. Sounds like a singer in an Italian restaurant. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Pile of shit.  Absolutely terrible

...and with a slightly different point of view, CC's own man on the field....WIthers!  

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bit niche?

Bit outre?

Bit lacking in granularity?

Not quite tickling the synapses or frottering the mucous membranes of the self-styled 'Hard Man of Cunts Corner'?

I have a heart condition. If you hit me it's murder.

Are you drunk? That's withers you're addressing. The only thing he hits is the big orange button, marked 'NURSE'.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bit niche?

Bit outre?

Bit lacking in granularity?

Not quite tickling the synapses or frottering the mucous membranes of the self-styled 'Hard Man of Cunts Corner'?

I have a heart condition. If you hit me it's murder.

You've never made me laugh. Even Frank managed that, when he told me he had cancer.