CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

39 poor cunts that won't be falling off the back of a lorry

The Beast

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

A meat wagon has been found on the Thames Estuary with 39 dead people in a container. Somehow the lorry went through Holyhead with the contents undetected. 

What an awful business. Not sure what is modern about this slavery.

On the up side, Essex police are investigating. 

More fucking illegals trying to get in, to steal and rape. 

It's a pity they weren't found in harwich. I could've been there in 20 minutes to pay my disrespects.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

A meat wagon has been found on the Thames Estuary with 39 dead people in a container. Somehow the lorry went through Holyhead with the contents undetected. 

Just surmising. They entered the Republic, crossed the border into N.I, and then onwards....  This is probably not the first time, just probably the first time bodies were found. 

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It came from Bulgaria, I assume driven overland to somewhere such as Roscoff or Cherburg and then ferry to somewhere like Rosslare and then across Ireland to Dublin for ferry to Holyhead. So how many border checks and secure ferry port checks has it been through? + of course nicely timed to draw attention away from non-brexit.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Hopefully it contains the entire cast of TOWIE. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

It doesn't take more than 30 seconds for a scouser (or cockney) to go through the pockets of 39 dead people.

Mickey Mouser's can dip a pocket in under a second so you're guesstimate is about right there. Incredibly rare for you to contribute a mildly amusing fact, Pen, I'll remember this day.

You're spurious allegations against the Corners cockneys will not go unpunished though. 

I'd imagine a 6ft tranny such as yourself could toffee joust all 39 cold body's within half an hour.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Just surmising. They entered the Republic, crossed the border into N.I, and then onwards....  This is probably not the first time, just probably the first time bodies were found. 

The lorry crossed from Dublin to Holyhead so N. Ireland isn’t even part of the journey. Get yourself s map dimmo.

44 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

And now a chicken farm in Northern Ireland has been found to be using illegal antibiotics from China (amoxicillin) that aid growth .. In Northern Ireland .. who would have guessed? :o

The jocks could do with some of them. Stunted little short arse ginger cunts with red faces and rotten breath.

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Mickey Mouser's can dip a pocket in under a second so you're guesstimate is about right there. Incredibly rare for you to contribute a mildly amusing fact, Pen, I'll remember this day.

You're spurious allegations against the Corners cockneys will not go unpunished. 

I'd imagine a 6ft tranny such as yourself could toffee joust all 39 cold body's within half an hour.

They were the Romanian national squad, on their way to the World Pickpocket Championships in Liverpool. The captain who had the key to unlock the door from the inside seems to have had it stolen from his trouser pocket.

10 DUP MPs and 29 Tory rebels have mysteriously disappeared. Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said “This is a mystery, however I am concentrating on the terrible tragedy in Essex and I am also confident that I can now get my deal through Parliament today.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The logical conclusion of what you get when you wash your hands of your Immigration Policy and Border Controls and outsource it to people smugglers

Home Secretary Priti Patel has just announced this months immigration numbers. Down 39 on last month.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I does't take more than half a second to realise that anything you post is complete and utter drivel.

What with that withering critique, it's a good job I've never yearned for validation from a sinister sextugenarian train spotter with a cock the size of a family Vienetta.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

They were the Romanian national squad, on their way to the World Pickpocket Championships in Liverpool. The captain who had the key to unlock the door from the inside seems to have had it stolen from his trouser pocket.

You do need to be a bit wary with Marjorie as her ca"showroom" is really a backyard down an alley from where she sells secondhand skateboards and Tomos mopeds.