CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cats Shitting In Gardens

Wolfie

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I didn’t know you were banned. I know Dr Cunt went a bit mental and Foreskinshit and  Spackmagnet were doin their daft double act bullshit. I did see Roops giving a warning to you about being drunk etc, blah blah. Fucked if I know.

Good evening Billy. I trust you have had an enjoyable weekend so far?

On 16/11/2019 at 15:55, Salty Piss Flap said:

Reminds me of a joke...

A young, innocent, 16 year old minister's daughter got a part time job working after school at the local hardware store (shop).

Her first day on the job, a large, coarse looking man in overalls came in and asked where he could find the files. Trying to be helpful and appear knowledgeable, she asked what type of file he was looking for.

"A flat bastard" came the reply.

The girl became flustered and embarrassed over hearing such foul language and ran nearly weeping to the store manager.

After she told him what had gotten her panties In such a twist, the manager patiently explained to her what a "bastard file" was and apologized to the customer for the confusion.

A week or so later, the same man came back into the store and once again told the girl he was looking for a file.

"A flat bastard?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"No, I want one of those round sons of bitches" he said.

Exterminate! Exterminate!

4 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

@DrCunt and @judgetwi are one and the same. It's a judgetwat sock account.

So you're a fucking detective/clairvoyant now then? I'll tell you one thing though, your days here are fucking numbered, cuntchops...

Perpetrating acts of animal cruelty is how most killers and deviants start off. Given the rest of the clues you've provided, it's guaran-fuckin-teed you fall into the latter...

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you planning an Orange march soon to create antagonism and general hatred ?

My umbrella, bowler and the sash my father wore are in the wardrobe until the marching season starts again next year. NO SURRENDER!

Guest Erroreptile404
15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

So you're a fucking detective/clairvoyant now then? I'll tell you one thing though, your days here are fucking numbered, cuntchops...

I'm absolutely shitting myself, didn't you say that about about 5 months ago?

Major stupid cunt.

9 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

My umbrella, bowler and the sash my father wore are in the wardrobe until the marching season starts again next year. NO SURRENDER!

Yer grandmaster has a parade planned for the 17th of march at midnight down the falls road ..you'll lead the way..with a drum on yer back n two clashy cymbals on yer knees ...and you've to report how it went 

Panzermurphybaby 

49 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I'm absolutely shitting myself, didn't you say that about about 5 months ago?

Major stupid cunt.

Good, you should be. There's been several emails flying back and forth between myself @Decimus, and @WILLY SHITTERS, regarding the inane horseshit you smear our sacred pages with.

Quit while you're behind...

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Good, you should be. There's been several emails flying back and forth between myself @Decimus, and @WILLY SHITTERS, regarding the inane horseshit you smear our sacred pages with.

Are you sure major? I though it was just dog shit he collected, the creepy little man. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Been squealing to "decs' again have we idiot, more likely you picking his sweetcorn,peanuts and shit out of your japs eye again.

'Ooh decs, decs! quick over here decs! look at me decs! Decs! look!''