CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alexander Lewis-raving Looney

Penny Farthing

This cunt like Darren Pencille is stark raving bonkers. Pencille killed one pushy cunt and was found guilty of murder and received minimum 27 years sentence. Fuckwit Lewis-Rannel killed three old cunts who had not provoked or threatened him but was found not guilty by reason of insanity.  And if a fuckwit head shrink decides in a few years time that he is well he could be teleased. By sheer coincidence he is white, public school educated and middle class. The cunt is guilty as fuck. What the fuck were the jurors thinking of? 

36 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

This cunt link Darren Pencille is stark raving bonkers. Pencille killed one pushy cunt and was found guilty of murder and received minimum 27 years sentence. Fuckwit Lewis-Rannel killed three old cunts who had not provoked or threatened him but was found not guilty by reason of insanity.  And if a fuckwit head shrink decides in a few years time that he is well he could be teleased. By sheer coincidence he is white, public school educated and middle class. The cunt is guilty as fuck. What the fuck were the jurors thinking of? 

Those 3 pensioners were let down by the system. He should have had a full psychiatric assessment by a psychiatrist at least. Police medical examiners are usually just Drs who have no psychiatric training and are not qualified enough to give an assessment. 

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Those 3 pensioners were let down by the system. He should have had a full psychiatric assessment by a psychiatrist at least. Police medical examiners are usually just Drs who have no psychiatric training and are not qualified enough to give an assessment. 

I agree with what you say but this posh cunt still knew what he was doing every bit as much as Darren Pencille and the fucked up jihadi fuckwits and had he been black he would have been found guilty 

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

I agree with what you say but this posh cunt still knew what he was doing every bit as much as Darren Pencille and the fucked up jihadi fuckwits and had he been black he would have been found guilty 

Maybe he put his underpants on his head, shoved a pencil up each  nostril and said "wibble". 

"Yep, this cunts completely hatstand". 

3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

This cunt like Darren Pencille is stark raving bonkers. Pencille killed one pushy cunt and was found guilty of murder and received minimum 27 years sentence. Fuckwit Lewis-Rannel killed three old cunts who had not provoked or threatened him but was found not guilty by reason of insanity.  And if a fuckwit head shrink decides in a few years time that he is well he could be teleased. By sheer coincidence he The cunt is guilty as fuck. What the fuck were the jurors thinking of? 

So. you're saying because he is white, public school educated and middle class, he got preferential treatment?

Shurely shome mishtake!

Everybody is equal under the eyes of the law (unless you're the Queen's son, or a politician, or politician's offspring, or you're a rich celebrity with friends in high places, or a Mason)

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

This is the most transparent attempt to send Eddie, Judge, and myself into a far right frenzy, since Frank nominated Pencille 6 months ago. 

I only wish Snatch, IKTC, and Manky were here to see it.

1 hour ago, Joker said:

So. you're saying because he is white, public school educated and middle class, he got preferential treatment?

Shurely shome mishtake!

Everybody is equal under the eyes of the law (unless you're the Queen's son, or a politician, or politician's offspring, or you're a rich celebrity with friends in high places, or a Mason)

The concern I have is that lawyers can now potentially use it for wrongful conviction appeals in cases such as Darren Pencille.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is the most transparent attempt to send Eddie, Judge, and myself into a far right frenzy, since Frank nominated Pencille 6 months ago. 

I only wish Snatch, IKTC, and Manky were here to see it.

Don’t fucking cite me here. The bloke Pencille killed was a total bully boy wanker who thought he was dealing with a nerd and couldn’t leave it alone. He had to push it and got what he deserved. 

Fuck him and any other cunt like him. Confronting strangers in the street is a mugs game these days.....you have no idea what kind of mental cunt you are dealing with. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Those 3 pensioners were let down by the system. 

Wait, what, it's a crime to kill pensioners now? When did that happen? Fuck, er, can I ask for several hundred other offences to be taken into consideration?

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Confronting strangers in the street is a mugs game these days.....you have no idea what kind of mental cunt you are dealing with. 

Too fucking true, this was a lesson every Scot of a certain vintage learned at a very young age. The smaller and more insignificant looking some cunt was, the more likely they were to be tooled up.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

This cunt like Darren Pencille is stark raving bonkers. Pencille killed one pushy cunt and was found guilty of murder and received minimum 27 years sentence. Fuckwit Lewis-Rannel killed three old cunts who had not provoked or threatened him but was found not guilty by reason of insanity.  And if a fuckwit head shrink decides in a few years time that he is well he could be teleased. By sheer coincidence he is white, public school educated and middle class. The cunt is guilty as fuck. What the fuck were the jurors thinking of? 

Just out of curiosity, why have you capitalised "Looney" in the nom title?

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t fucking cite me here. The bloke Pencille killed was a total bully boy wanker who thought he was dealing with a nerd and couldn’t leave it alone. He had to push it and got what he deserved. 

Fuck him and any other cunt like him. Confronting strangers in the street is a mugs game these days.....you have no idea what kind of mental cunt you are dealing with. 

I agree with you Jewdy. The media coverage was simply terrible, making it sound like Pomeroy was hacked to pieces in front of his son, whilst delivering a baby, selling poppies and discovering a new antibiotic. Utter bollocks.

Jeffrey Epstein couldn't leave it alone either.

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Too fucking true, this was a lesson every Scot of a certain vintage learned at a very young age. The smaller and more insignificant looking some cunt was, the more likely they were to be tooled up.

So what you're saying is we need to send a bunch of Scottish midgets into Syria? 

19 hours ago, ratcum said:

I agree with you Jewdy. The media coverage was simply terrible, making it sound like Pomeroy was hacked to pieces in front of his son, whilst delivering a baby, selling poppies and discovering a new antibiotic. Utter bollocks.

Jeffrey Epstein couldn't leave it alone either.

I think Mr Epstein was recording the rich and famous as they reached the gravy strokes. Some very important people compromised themselves. Whether he was working for mossad is something we will never know. Once incarcerated his death was inevitable. Although the belief is many people sighed a deep breath of relief at his demise, I suspect it was a case his usefulness was time expired.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

I think Mr Epstein was recording the rich and famous as they reached the gravy strokes. Some very important people compromised themselves. Whether he was working for mossad is something we will never know. Once incarcerated his death was inevitable. Although the belief is many people sighed a deep breath of relief at his demise, I suspect it was a case his usefulness was time expired.

I'm thrilled his dead Beastly but would have enjoyed the death throws of others as a starter 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

Couldn't agree more. Too many people with their dick in the hole so to speak.

Maxwell's daughter seems to have done a Lucan. 

Having watched both the cringe worthy interview and panorama I'd say all involved are pretty fucked. I'm also guessing other rich and powerful cunts aren't as fucking thick as Prince Andrew to allow themselves to be filmed and photographed in such compromising situations let alone do the awful things he's bang to rights on

I hope there's a lot of rich cunts topping themselves in the coming months, to save the embarrassment and scandal 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Having watched both the cringe worthy interview and panorama I'd say all involved are pretty fucked. I'm also guessing other rich and powerful cunts aren't as fucking thick as Prince Andrew to allow themselves to be filmed and photographed in such compromising situations let alone do the awful things he's bang to rights on

I hope there's a lot of rich cunts topping themselves in the coming months, to save the embarrassment and scandal 

Concurred. I was gobsmacked at just how utterly shit Prince Dickhead was. What a fucking thicko. Emily Maitlis was pleasantly surprised, too, with a wry little smile on her face each time he revealed one coffin-nailing revelation to the next. Similarly to Prince William, whose mother's genes have left him erring on the poor side of vacuous, I had always believed Andrew to be smarter than I gave him credit for, in a coy, low-profile sort of way. How mistaken I was. What a dim, brainless, nonce-collaborating simpleton. There's no sympathy from me. Let the rich and those who believe they are above the law be brought to justice.

• Like 1