CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You should do Christmas cards, Ratty.

I used to do a crude photocopied one about 30 odd years ago Killer. It featured a seal being beaten to death, with the exhortation:

"If you can't beat 'em, bash 'em." 

Used to send it to cunts I didn't like

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Actually the maths doesn't work. She has seven children, two sets of twins, equals five confinements. The eldest isn't his, so five minus one equals four, so my small brain says he got her pregnant four times. 

42 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Actually the maths doesn't work. She has seven children, two sets of twins, equals five confinements. The eldest isn't his, so five minus one equals four, so my small brain says he got her pregnant four times. 

Excellent. How are you with calculations involving nurses??

18 hours ago, Frank said:

Consider yourself lucky I haven’t yet got my teeth stuck into you, bully boy. Let’s hope MC’s lengthy ban will be a lesson learned. Make me laugh or fuck off. 

I'm sending you a full length mirror in the post. When it arrives, look at it. You're welcome. Fuck off.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thankyou Diane Abbott. 

Don't be fucking stupid. If the saintly Abbopotamus had been asked to calculate '5 minus 1', she would quite rightly arrive at the number eleventy six.

And anyone who insists that the answer is four, is a misogynistic racist hate criminal. (But only if it's a white man that isn't gay)

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't be fucking stupid. If the saintly Abbopotamus had been asked to calculate '5 minus 1', she would quite rightly arrive at the number eleventy six.

And anyone who insists that the answer is four, is a misogynistic racist hate criminal. (But only if it's a white man that isn't gay)

It's not. Its twelvty nine.

Anyway, I'm not voting labour because I dont want 15 million police on our streets. My lead business will suffer. 

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With any luck drew with hand deliver said mirror, smash it over @Franks baldy walnut head and stab the stupid fucking cunt to death with the shards

Frank is like Rasputing. Not as tall. Or with lots of hair. Or beard. But a hard cunt to kill. 

Oh and not a hit with the ladies. 

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Frank is like Rasputing. Not as tall. Or with lots of hair. Or beard. But a hard cunt to kill. 

Oh and not a hit with the ladies. 

You could have saved yourself a lot of typing there Gypps if you’d just said “Franks a cunt.”

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You could have saved yourself a lot of typing there Gypps if you’d just said “Franks a cunt.”

We all are, frank is a 'lesser cunt' though. I see him as the Peter Ebdon to my Ronnie O'Sullivan. Had his day years ago, and now just a boring cunt that nobody wants to play with.

• Like 1