CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Italian football's anti-racism campaign

camberwell gypsy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50814275

So the Italian FA decided to do its bit in campaigning against racism in football. So, a panel of cunts knowing that black players have been on the receiving end of sickening abuse by racist cunts doing monkey chants decided to get their heads together and come up with a campaign headed by artwork that will be a powerful tool in addressing this disgusting saga. 

"Hey! I gotta a great idea! Let's have a bigga paintinga of some monkeys"?

"Bravo Mario. I meana what canna go wronga"? 

Useless spaghetti eating, shit car making, arse pinching, lambretta riding, handbag snatching on mopeds cunts. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So the Italian FA decided to do its bit in campaigning against racism in football. So, a panel of cunts knowing that black players have been on the receiving end of sickening abuse by racist cunts doing monkey chants decided to get their heads together and come up with a campaign headed by artwork that will be a powerful tool in addressing this disgusting saga. 

Useless spaghetti eating, shit car making, arse pinching, lambretta riding, handbag snatching on mopeds cunts. 

Gyps, I think in the past I  may have underestimated you. 

Great nom. I was gonna ask if a fuck was in order,  but I'll need some pics first,

Best wishes. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

e2965529b9bdd31d38af0e9b6603ce21.jpg

"What's-a da matta whit-a youse???"

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In their defence, they make excellent quality, smooth leather car upholstery. Which must prove it’s worth in gold when you get in a taxi in Rome and get your statutory formula one antics. Washing blood and vomit off of the seats must be a walk in the park.

19 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

e2965529b9bdd31d38af0e9b6603ce21.jpg

"What's-a da matta whit-a youse???"

Fucking hell!! You weren’t lying when you said you were a bronzed Adonis in peak physical shape. Please accept my apologies. I thought you were just another run of the mill, son of a bitch, bullshitting fat yank. Doh!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Neil said:

The best advice I can give having visited Italy many many times is NEVER get behind a black in the passport queue,they fucking grill them for ages and do their best to keep the fuckers out.

Perhaps this is something our border guardians could look to do especially with stinking islam cunts 

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I notice there was no mention of it's stance on homophobia, just as well really, or the whole of Serie A would be abolished!

Football is for irons. isn't it?