CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stage school kids

Eddie

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Over confident, pretentious little cunts, especially the dancing over smiling little fuck heads, I want them all dead, or to be baby sat by Gary glitter....

Don’t forget precocious - they’re always fucking precocious too.

Anyway Eddie, as I regard you as a really splendid fellow - really top notch and all that, I was wondering if you’d care to join me for luncheon on the ‘morrow? It really would be super if you could, but obvs I fully understand if you have a prior engagement!

Best,

Ape.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Anyway Eddie, as I regard you as a really splendid fellow - really top notch and all that, I was wondering if you’d care to join me for luncheon on the ‘morrow? It really would be super if you could, but obvs I fully understand if you have a prior engagement!

Best,

Ape.

Rice and peas?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Best,

Ape.

Oh golly gosh,  can I come too?  I simply love a tet a tet over a sweet sherry.

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Best,

Ape.

He's queering you up.

it's a Denis Nilsen sceanario, mark my words!

16 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Best,

Ape.

Ape you cunt, I've been sat outside peering through the window for the last 2 hours, I'm on my 4th wank and I'm getting cold, I think I will ring the door bell in a minute....

• Like 4

On 21/12/2019 at 22:00, Ape™️ said:

Best,

Ape.

In this new era of forced "lets all be jolly good chaps and not call each others fucking cunts", why not bring our long suffering WAGs to the CC Xmas party for some wife swapping and mutual fisting?

Kind Regards

55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In this new era of forced "lets all be jolly good chaps and not call each others fucking cunts", why not bring our long suffering WAGs to the CC Xmas party for some wife swapping and mutual fisting?

Kind Regards

What a bloody good idea.  Her Highness is gushing down below in anticipation. The Royal gusset hasn’t had a good fisting since Queen Billy got stuck in a lift with Philip and Andrew at Buck House.

Best wishes old chap.