CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fox killing Lawyer

Earl of Punkape

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Id be very surprised if animal lovers such a Fox hunt saboteurs would stoop to putting these things down for horses to stand on. Petrol bomb through the letter box of one of the cunt riders would be far more effective 

Area denial..the equivalent of puttin an old battered sign up that says..minefield..whos willin to see if its tellin the truth or gallop neddy across a field when theres rumours of nasty things in the long grass..what are they gonna do..hate ya just a little bit more?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Id be very surprised if animal lovers such a Fox hunt saboteurs would stoop to putting these things down for horses to stand on. Petrol bomb through the letter box of one of the cunt riders would be far more effective 

Indeed, horses and hounds are treated very kindly by sabs with hugs and affection. Its the riders and hound handlers who get needled, metaphorically speaking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I suppose it depends how much ya want to help the fox n what yer willin to do ..id be on the side of the fox..he was there first after all. 

I have no particular love for foxes, or any other of God's little creatures (except maybe for the pika) but I'm still on their side against the inbred chinless cunts that make up the average hunt.

• Like 2

I have seen this lot (The North Shropshire) a few times .. big lantern jawed chins seem to predominate and that is just the women.

Our two day a week pack meet on Wednesday and Saturday.  We are lucky that we cover varied countryside so that we have something to suit everyone, from the novice to the more fearless!

The North Shropshire is renowned for being a very friendly and sociable hunt. Most meets are from public houses or lawn meets. All visitors will be warmly welcomed!

Since the Hunting Act 2004, The North Shropshire Hunt have hunted within the law.

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I suppose it depends how much ya want to help the fox n what yer willin to do ..id be on the side of the fox..he was there first after all.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It’s not about killing a fox; more are killed on the roads in a single day than by the hounds. It’s about the upper classes continuing to do what they want and bollocks to the oiks who disagree. Unfortunately these cunts have their filthy tentacles throughout society; Tory MPs, high ranking pigs and pongos, and of course the titled minor royal types who own most of the land.

I’d nail gun a prime sirloin steak to each and everyone’s bollocks and throw the cunts to a mob of half starved hyenas 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s not about killing a fox; more are killed on the roads in a single day than by the hounds. It’s about the upper classes continuing to do what they want and bollocks to the oiks who disagree. Unfortunately these cunts have their filthy tentacles throughout society; Tory MPs, high ranking pigs and pongos, and of course the titled minor royal types who own most of the land.

I’d nail gun a prime sirloin steak to each and everyone’s bollocks and throw the cunts to a mob of half starved hyenas 

Hungry pigs in a tight enclosure.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I have no particular love for foxes, or any other of God's little creatures (except maybe for the pika) but I'm still on their side against the inbred chinless cunts that make up the average hunt.

I like foxes, except when they dig miles of tripping holes and tunnels around WC Towers and then go full opera at three in the morning. 

Its not really upper class in some parts of the country. Its a mix of newly wealthy middle class landowners and similar cunts from the towns and cities. In some areas serving police officers are also heavily involved. Otis Ferry who is the son of Bryn Ferry (who is of working class origin) describes himself as a "professional huntsman", is one of this new class and breed who ride out with the hounds.

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, horses and hounds are treated very kindly by sabs with hugs and affection. Its the riders and hound handlers who get needled, metaphorically speaking.

Fucking hell! You can almost smell the fake self righteousness. 😁

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We'd have the same gang of cunts here only they were run out of the place during the war of independence and their country piles reduced to ash..the Georgian society rue the loss of such architecture but fuck them ..the ones that are left keep a low profile and hunts tend to be small and and are becoming fewer as the monster of public liability insurance raises its ugly head

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We'd have the same gang of cunts here only they were run out of the place during the war of independence and their country piles reduced to ash..the Georgian society rue the loss of such architecture but fuck them ..the ones that are left keep a low profile and hunts tend to be small and and are becoming fewer as the monster of public liability insurance raises its ugly head

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The present day Lord Longford lives in Ireland

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

All it would take here is the Royal Family to start distancing themselves from this abhorrent farce and shooting. However, saviour of planet Earth and face of the WWF, horse faced cunt William still loves his “sport” 

The irony of this inbred twat being the global spokesperson for the worlds biggest conservation group surly won’t be lost on the brown skinned wallahs of the world when being preached at for killing their wildlife. 

On 28/10/2021 at 01:23, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Is it any wonder your squalid little peat bog dump remains a third world hovel with natives who bang-on about the past in such an uneducated manner. Singing songs and rearing runts to believe historical yet emotive nonesense…the teary ‘yarns of the grandparents’ will always hold you back. ‘Georgian society’ and the period known as ‘Georgian’ (architecture especially) ended in 1837 you dope. So tell me, how does a 220 year old ‘Georgian’ manage to ‘rue’ anything these days and how do you plan to get your ‘fuck them’ message across to them? Seance?

Even George VI has been dead for 70 years. Move on Patrick, failing that…what about them Vikings, ‘sailing over here, raping our potatoes.’ Or those Beaker people cunts, ‘Iberian twats, coming over here, with their fancy drinking vessels.’ ‘Fuck them too’ eh, Spudcoon?

• Like 2

On 27/10/2021 at 20:04, Stubby Pecker said:

The Irish then?

• Like 1