CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fox killing Lawyer

Earl of Punkape

The prominent pro-Remain lawyer Jolyon Maugham QC announced that he battered a fox to death on Boxing Day morning with a baseball bat.A bizarre move for a professional and public figure.....why not announce you fed the creature live through a bark-chipper instead?

Wearing his wife’s silky kimono and “nursing” a hangover, the founder of the Good Law Project attacked and killed the animal after it became caught up in protective netting around his hen house......

One less for the Cheshire Hunt..

Oh and fuck off as well...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The prominent pro-Remain lawyer Jolyon Maugham QC announced that he battered a fox to death on Boxing Day morning with a baseball bat.A bizarre move for a professional and public figure.....why not announce you fed the creature live through a bark-chipper instead?

Wearing his wife’s silky kimono and “nursing” a hangover, the founder of the Good Law Project attacked and killed the animal after it became caught up in protective netting around his hen house......

One less for the Cheshire Hunt..

Oh and fuck off as well...

Now the hero can be easy identified and tracked, it may just be a matter of time before an animal lover armed with a bat seeks revenge. I’ll leave this comment open to interpretation.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Now the hero can be easy identified and tracked, it may just be a matter of time before an animal lover armed with a bat seeks revenge. I’ll leave this comment open to interpretation.

His position as a remain lawyer and a fox murderer isn’t going to sit prettily at his chambers...

Perhaps a new career in an abattoir...

13 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

He’s a cunt for being a barrister, not for despatching vermin getting at his chickens.... not a cunt.

Bollocks. Foxes are attracted to chickens, so what the fuck did he expect? It's shocking this beautiful animal was condemned to such a brutal death, and he's likely to get away with it because of his position and understanding of the law. Frankly it's disheartening anyone can inflict that amount of pain and cruelty on a wild animal which is instinctively trying to survive the winter and feed its young. The RSPCA vs renowned QC... I wonder who's going to win.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bollocks. Foxes are attracted to chickens, so what the fuck did he expect? It's shocking this beautiful animal was condemned to such a brutal death, and he's likely to get away with it because of his position and understanding of the law. Frankly it's disheartening anyone can inflict that amount of pain and cruelty on a wild animal which is instinctively trying to survive the winter and feed its young. The RSPCA vs renowned QC... I wonder who's going to win.

Foxes kill indiscriminately...his entire chicken collective could have been lost in minutes....

The fox is similar to a Concentration Camp Kommandant except it doesn’t gas it’s victims.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Neil said:

I battered a chicken last week,does that count?

'Batter' indeed, Neil. I bet your fellow Anglian hicks sat around the table, grunting like wildebeests as they slurped down your roast with cans of Strongbow, unknowing to the true identity of its special jus.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why does a barrister keep chickens anyway, for fuck's sake? Is he some kind of pervert?

It's a topic of conversation at dinner parties.

Government guidelines state that if a fox is caught in a trap or snare on a person's property, they must "humanely kill any fox you catch while it's in the trap or snare". Gassing or poisoning foxes is prohibited.

I personally would have used a golf club...probably a wedge or a 9 iron.....you have to sure..

lol.

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Indeed. I think it’s all getting a bit silly - I wouldn’t class our exchange as anything more than a bit of fun.

Well somebody's intercoursing sense of humour is beyond me...wanders off for a refill

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

What the devil are you on about?

Buggered if I know...I read...I post reply...I can't find any of it but am getting notifications re what I posted ...I think...

Fucked computer or spiked wine...or 'Baws

Back in a bit ...-ish...maybe...zzz