CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alistair Stewart Racist?

King Billy

Alistair Stewart ITN newsreader with 40 years unblemished career under his belt has been forced to resign and issue a public apology for posting a ‘racist’ tweet while having a twitter spat with a black man. He quoted a verse from Shakespeare’s Measure for measure which the outraged ethnic gentleman immediately sent off into cyberspace so that all the likeminded PC heroes could scream ‘racist’ and demand he be sacked. Obviously Mr Stewart fell into a woke trap set by this abominable cunt but is this the world we now live in? One silly but far from racist comment and a while life’s work and reputation gone. Fucking disgusting and shameful. ITV should have refused to accept his resignation and publicly told the black Cunt to go fuck himself. I’ve been trying to get in touch with Trevor McDonald to see if I can get a bit of a row going with him. I’m sure I can make him call me something to get him locked up.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Stewart’s big fucking problem is that he is, quite clearly, not a remoaner. The cunt should have stayed well away from soshul meeja ........they were obviously out to get him and the fact that he was  so easily “got” on such flimsy evidence speaks volumes. He was probably going to retire very soon anyway so he probably thinks it’s not worth fighting his corner against the snowflake tide. A fucking red warning flag for the rest of us though.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Stewart’s big fucking problem is that he is, quite clearly, not a remoaner. The cunt should have stayed well away from soshul meeja ........they were obviously out to get him and the fact that he was  so easily “got” on such flimsy evidence speaks volumes. He was probably going to retire very soon anyway so he probably thinks it’s not worth fighting his corner against the snowflake tide. A fucking red warning flag for the rest of us though.

Did you know that Germany does not extradite people to non-EU countries Judge? You can get away with Murder after 31st January :)

44 year career ended because of some uppity fucking cunt, and our nation's fear of being seen as tolerant of behaviours which, most of the time, are misconstrued due to Poe's law anyway.

The thing is, if he would've said "fuck off you stupid black cunt" it would've had the same outcome, so if that's what he meant, he may as well have just said it. What he meant, I believe, is that the person in question was acting a lot cleverer than he is; to completely truncate and squeeze the essence from the Shakespeare quote, acting like an ape in an authoritative uniform.

Hopefully the current "woke" and outrage-culture zeitgeist will be looked on, sooner than later, with a sense of embarrassment and regret, like a drunken night out with a Thai woman named Suki who looked the real deal, but ended up having a tummy banana that could ring a church bell from the next city over, to pick something completely hypothetical.

• Like 1

I cannot for the life of me see the attraction of Twitter.

It seems to be populated by absolute morons - pretty much self-selecting insofar as if you can reduce great weighty matters requiring nuance, light and shade to however many bytes you get now, chances are youre a) thick b) haven't understood the issue at hand or c) live your life by easily digested (and, paradoxically, easily regurgitated) slogans and soundbytes.

Either way, you can fuck right off.

• Like 1

Apparently, the person behind the sacking finds his actions already "regrettable", and petitions are collecting many signatures both inside and outside of ITV to have his job reinstated. Although i imagine his first gig back would be a bit fucking awkward.

Incidentally, our friend Martin is now going back and deleting these one by one. Seems like a nice man. No wonder he took offense. 

EPg73ZaX0AITd-d?format=jpg&name=large

25 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Are we really to accept that we must all adopt a mental filter when quoting Shakespeare if a black person is present?

Is it really the intention that the white majority are only really able to speak freely amongst themselves? Because that is the effect of tolerating this sort of nonsense.

You've hit the nail on the head with 'black person'. This twitter cunt for example, looks to be at least 50% white. But like every mixed race cunt, only acknowledges black as their identifying ethnicity. They tend to downplay the fact that some of them are between 50% and 88% white, and distance themselves from their white relatives, choosing only to acknowledge black relations as family.

Meghan Markle is a poster girl for this shit. Has fuck all to do with, or anything nice to say about her white family, which is clearly the majority of her gene pool, as she is plainly 80% white. Yet she chooses to identify as Shabazz K Martin Luther Shaka Zulu X.

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

By 'defending' his own race (if you can call it defending, seems more of an attack on anyone different) he does come across as a racist cunt. 

Harvey price with spellcheck. Notice that these black racists direct all their prejudice only at white men? Never white women.. Almost as if they have some kind of agenda for white women once all the males have been locked up for racism. I wonder what it could be. 

Just witnessed one of his sisters in Waitrose, Eaton of all places.Not sure what the fuck had gone on but all I heard was "No you're not seeing my ID,you're a racist pig,I dont have to prove who I am to a white racist" before storming out of the shop.Almost put me off buying my Caribbean chicken.Cunts

7 hours ago, nocti said:

The thing is, if he would've said "fuck off you stupid black cunt" it would've had the same outcome, so if that's what he meant, he may as well have just said it. What he meant, I believe, is that the person in question was acting a lot cleverer than he is; to completely truncate and squeeze the essence from the Shakespeare quote, acting like an ape in an authoritative uniform.

Stewart had used the exact same quote in a previous interchange on Twitter with a white person. Not racist at all, then, although he might perhaps stand accused of repeat fucking bollocks.

The battle was lost when people of colour started to get away with saying, “That’s OUR word and you can’t use it!”. (You know which word.) That was the start of the slippery slope, er, I mean, incline.

2 hours ago, nocti said:

Incidentally, our friend Martin is now going back and deleting these one by one. Seems like a nice man. No wonder he took offence. 

My sensibilities are actually so offended by these that I'm seriously thinking of going round to Martin's gaff and lynching the perpetually offended cunt. I'm so angry I might even set him on fire beforehand rather than afterwards.

If I have any rope left, I'll pay Jussie fucking Smollett a visit too - it would be a shame to waste it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My sensibilities are actually so offended by these that I'm seriously thinking of going round to Martin's gaff and lynching the perpetually offended cunt. I'm so angry I might even set him on fire beforehand rather than afterwards.

If I have any rope left, I'll pay Jussie fucking Smollett a visit too - it would be a shame to waste it.

Make sure you don't accidentally set fire to your robe and hood. 

• Like 1