CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Chinese

Guest President Trump

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I haven't been myself, MC. I lost Patch last week.. my 11 year-old Dachshund. I can't quite grasp why so much attention is being given to the Harold bod. It appears that one or two regulars have totally lost their shit over this character. 

Only women and gays own Dachsunds,which one are you?

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

One of Beercanhead’s finest.

Hard cunt in real life. Wanted to quit acting and took SAS selection. Passed with flying colours but wasn't allowed to join the regiment due to his public profile being a security risk. Irony led him to play an SAS captain in 'Who Dares Wins'.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

No. Lewis Collins played Bodie. You must be demented.

Eric you might have noticed that I'm about to pick up my game. I'll be doing my first nomination since October 2016... a series of relaxing videos titled 'AMSR with Frank Kleftiko'. I've bought myself a cheap mannequin, high fidelity T3 microphone, incense and wigs. Guests will include members of the board, starting with Ape. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Eric you might have noticed that I'm about to pick up my game. I'll be doing my first nomination since October 2016... a series of relaxing videos titled 'AMSR with Frank Kleftiko'. I've bought myself a cheap mannequin, high fidelity T3 microphone, incense and wigs. Guests will include members of the board, starting with Ape. 

Taking into account the trap provided by the second sentence, it will amount to the same as 'Drive Time With Frank' and 'Rickshaw Karaoke'. I.e. Fuck all. 

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

When you say cheap mannequin is it of the inflatable type?

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Taking into account the trap provided by the second sentence, it will amount to the same as 'Drive Time With Frank' and 'Rickshaw Karaoke'. I.e. Fuck all. 

When I penned 'Walnut' on the back of a packet of ten Mayfair, who would have thought cunts on here would be quoting it every other week for the next 6 years?  This is my only outlet and it has died a fucking death. Stand by.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Frank said:

When I penned 'Walnut' on the back of a packet of ten Mayfair, who would have thought cunts on here would be quoting it every other week for the next 6 years?  This is my only outlet and it has died a fucking death. Stand by.

Find my video you slack cunt. If reminiscing is all you have left, at least put some effort into it. 

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When you say cheap mannequin is it of the inflatable type?

It's an old hairdressers head and shoulders, Robbo. Without giving it away, the first episode features the Ape.. fabricated from a cut-out of the actor Toby Jones' face, strapped to the head. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

How was your valentines night Frank? Did you dress the pedalbin up in the lingerie you stole from your neighbours clothes line and share a candlelit readymeal, before falling asleep in a puddle of your own bodily fluids, and waking up hours later crying like the pathetic little bitch you are?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How was your valentines night Frank? Did you dress the pedalbin up in the lingerie you stole from your neighbours clothes line and share a candlelit readymeal, before falling asleep in a puddle of your own bodily fluids, and waking up hours later crying like the pathetic little bitch you are?

Your timing's all over the place, Billy. Breathe and do it again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hard cunt in real life. Wanted to quit acting and took SAS selection. Passed with flying colours but wasn't allowed to join the regiment due to his public profile being a security risk. Irony led him to play an SAS captain in 'Who Dares Wins'.

Very good. And at the risk of having my arse torn out at a later date by you cunts, a drinking pal and distant relative, the floors of many an alehouse we’ve shared. He got filled in down town a few times though but he could dish it out. An utter minge-magnet but a lovely fella. Got ‘the ale-in!’

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Mrs C. wept at your latest gift. Don’t let her down again. She took to her bed after your non-appearance on 2/12/20 but the tits enjoyed our popcorn. Make Lazarus weep, F.