CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who's brake lights come on before they indicate

Neil

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Usually women but some blokes too,cunts deserve to be hit up the atse and suffer a broken spine

Surely you must have disconnected the brake lights on your van Neil? The last thing you need when driving into the woods with a couple of ‘friends’ in the back to drop off is lighting up the whole area.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Surely you must have disconnected the brake lights on your van Neil? The last thing you need when driving into the woods with a couple of ‘friends’ in the back to drop off is lighting up the whole area.

Are referring to the possibility that dogging might be a lifestyle choice for Neil?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Neil keeps a metal detector in the back of the van just in case he has to explain the muddy shovel he has, to the police. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/02/2020 at 21:26, Neil said:

Usually women but some blokes too,cunts deserve to be hit up the arse and suffer a broken spine

I don’t indicate and I’m not sure my brake lights work.  Typical Audi driver...... Cunt.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that how you snare your victims, Neil? "Sorry love I weren't concentrating" before you the chloroform rag comes out. 

“Hello gorgeous.Do you want a lift? Don’t worry Neil won’t hurt you.”