CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Deontay Wilder

camberwell gypsy

So having the crap beaten out of him by the Gypsy King and being saved by his corner from a further hiding, Deontay Wilder has revealed why he lost on saturday night. Was it because Furey and his corner had a game plan that was put into place to nullify Wilders punching power? No. Was it because Furey is simply a better fighter than him? No. It was because of the fucking stupid costume he wore while entering the ring. Furey was carried on a throne but this fucking brainiac decided to wear a costume that, apparently, signified 'Black History Month'. It weighed, apparently, around 40 pounds (18kg) "I didn't have no legs from the beginning. Furey didn't hurt me"(yeah fucking right).  Now I know that boxers aren't that bright but this takes the fucking biscuit

• Like 2

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So having the crap beaten out of him by the Gypsy King and being saved by his corner from a further hiding, Deontay Wilder has revealed why he lost on saturday night. Was it because Furey and his corner had a game plan that was put into place to nullify Wilders punching power? No. Was it because Furey is simply a better fighter than him? No. It was because of the fucking stupid costume he wore while entering the ring. Furey was carried on a throne but this fucking brainiac decided to wear a costume that, apparently, signified 'Black History Month'. It weighed, apparently, around 40 pounds (18kg) "I didn't have no legs from the beginning. Furey didn't hurt me"(yeah fucking right).  Now I know that boxers aren't that bright but this takes the fucking biscuit

Thick fucking sympathy-tout. 

Fuck him. If he'd been the better fighter, he'd have won. He wasn't. He didn't. Typical black shit. "If I didn't prevail, it's cos of racism"

fuck off.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck him. If he'd been the better fighter, he'd have won. He wasn't. He didn't. Typical black shit. "If I didn't prevail, it's cos of racism"

fuck off.

To be honest 18kg isn't that heavy. If he was a bantamweight than ok. But for a heavyweight? Bollocks 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

To be honest 18kg isn't that heavy. If he was a bantamweight than ok. But for a heavyweight? Bollocks 

Just a load of black hype shit.

The Hearn's cash-cow AJ will be next. Fury will cover up and stalk him for a few rounds, and then spank his suspect chin. Game over.

Eddie Hearn is probably scrabbling to sign up the pikey at this very second. 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just a load of black hype shit.

The Hearn's cash-cow AJ will be next. Fury will cover up and stalk him for a few rounds, and then spank his suspect chin. Game over.

Eddie Hearn is probably scrabbling to sign up the pikey at this very second. 

or....counterpoint....he'll go on a 2 month bugle and Glenfiddich bender that would make Lemmy shit treacle, go 'all that mental health shit? That was to gain sympathy and votes for the Sports Personality of The Year award but that was really just to draw attention away from the fact that me, Margret Court and Israel Folau are forming 'Sportstars against Sodomites' , so hey Claire Balding? Kiss my big fat hairy Gypsy King chuff!"

......and Joshua will go all Nigel Benn / Gerard McClellan on him, to the whoops and hollers of the woke multitude.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

fuck off.

If he’d said he’d left his 12” kitchen knife in the dressing room that would have been much more believable. He probably realised just before the first bell what a prize cunt he had made of himself walking on that there was no way back for him. 

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If he’d really wanted to signify Black History Month he’d have walked on wearing ankle irons and chains with Leonardo Di Caprio whipping his back and Samuel L Jackson alongside telling him what a bad nigga he was, stopping along the way to sell a few wraps  of charlie and impregnate a few white slags for good measure. And he’d have been wearing a pair of jeans with his arsehole on show and a baseball cap 90 degrees off kilter.  He’d still have got battered too.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

or....counterpoint....he'll go on a 2 month bugle and Glenfiddich bender that would make Lemmy shit treacle, go 'all that mental health shit? That was to gain sympathy and votes for the Sports Personality of The Year award but that was really just to draw attention away from the fact that me, Margret Court and Israel Folau are forming 'Sportstars against Sodomites' , so hey Claire Balding? Kiss my big fat hairy Gypsy King chuff!"

......and Joshua will go all Nigel Benn / Gerard McClellan on him, to the whoops and hollers of the woke multitude.

McClellan got what he deserved from life. He had convictions for abducting pet dogs, gaffer taping their jaws shut, and throwing them into a cage to be torn apart by his Pitbull's.

Benn should have stamped on his fucking head and finished the job. But on reflection, I prefer the nasty little cunt all spazzy and suffering.

that fight ranks among the best of all time. Duran vs Hearns is up there too.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

McClellan got what he deserved from life. He had convictions for abducting pet dogs, gaffer taping their jaws shut, and throwing them into a cage to be torn apart by his Pitbull's.

Benn should have stamped on his fucking head and finished the job. But on reflection, I prefer the nasty little cunt all spazzy and suffering.

I'm old skool I'm afraid

Checkout Benny 'Kid' Paret vs Emile Griffith or Jonny Owen vs Lupe Pintor.

Brain injury just doesn't cut it for me when up against death following a sustained coma.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 25/02/2020 at 01:37, camberwell gypsy said:

18kg is the average Argos flat pack box, the skank ho downstairs has heavier earrings. 

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I read about that. The sadistic fucker! He also shot one of his own dogs in the head when it lost a fight. Nigel Benn held a benefit night for him a couple of years back, I was hoping the Animal Liberation Front would show up and douse the him in petrol.

The saddest thing about his fight with Benn was that the Dark Destroyer was never the same again. The fucking twat lost me 200 quid when he bottled it against Sugar boy Malinga.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I read about that. The sadistic fucker! He also shot one of his own dogs in the head when it lost a fight. Nigel Benn held a benefit night for him a couple of years back, I was hoping the Animal Liberation Front would show up and douse the him in petrol.

The saddest thing about his fight with Benn was that the Dark Destroyer was never the same again. The fucking twat lost me 200 quid when he bottled it against Sugar boy Malinga.

A fool and his money....