CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trans man/woman/person? spared jail sentence for robbing off licence with a hammer.

King Billy

Leila Le Frey 40 from Brighton aka Freak central was today given a 6 month prison sentence for attempting to rob a shop in Pooftown at 4AM one night last year. Lewes Crown Court was told that she/he/it attempted to steal a bottle of wine and when the shop owner challenged her/him/it she/he/it pulled out a hammer and threatened him before assaulting him as the police arrived. Now to me something isn’t right here. This person was charged with common asssult and possession of an offensive weapon.  The possession charge in itself carries a mandatory  6 month prison sentence after the law was changed before the offence was committed. How was this creature not charged with armed robbery anyway? It had 50 previous convictions. The judge sentenced her to 6 months but an hour later recalled her to the dock and suspended the sentence. It transpired that this person had no proof that it was a trans woman although she was dressed as a woman but all her previous convictions were as a man. After the initial sentence the court staff refused to send her/him/it to a woman’s jail and also refused to physically check its gender physically down below. So the judge who has previously had some sentences which he imposed  increased decided to just let her walk out the door. I know it’s a long shot but can anyone on here explain to me what the fuck is going on in this country and why?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Leila Le Frey 40 from Brighton aka Freak central was today given a 6 month prison sentence for attempting to rob a shop in Pooftown at 4AM one night last year. Lewes Crown Court was told that she/he/it attempted to steal a bottle of wine and when the shop owner challenged her/him/it she/he/it pulled out a hammer and threatened him before assaulting him as the police arrived. Now to me something isn’t right here. This person was charged with common asssult and possession of an offensive weapon.  The possession charge in itself carries a mandatory  6 month prison sentence after the law was changed before the offence was committed. How was this creature not charged with armed robbery anyway? It had 50 previous convictions. The judge sentenced her to 6 months but an hour later recalled her to the dock and suspended the sentence. It transpired that this person had no proof that it was a trans woman although she was dressed as a woman but all her previous convictions were as a man. After the initial sentence the court staff refused to send her/him/it to a woman’s jail and also refused to physically check its gender physically down below. So the judge who has previously had some sentences which he imposed  increased decided to just let her walk out the door. I know it’s a long shot but can anyone on here explain to me what the fuck is going on in this country and why?

I wish I knew. But it's starting to reach the point where normal cunts who get assaulted by minorities will be the ones getting prosecuted. There'll be some provocation/hate speech angle, and don't think your word will be believed over the word of a tranny psychopath. 

Only straight white cunts can be guilty of anything now.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

The sentence was just a ruse. The thing was really offered a job in DI section at MI5, in light of its ability to disguise and operate undetected in highly challenging environment. It will soon get promoted.