CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

On 17/05/2020 at 13:44, Guest Stoolstabber500 said:

@Admin  @Mrs Roopsyou may as well delete this account too you fucking bags of shit.

Having removed your account I wasn't too surprised to see that you have since made two attempts in as many days to register a membership to The Corner. You were sorta banned so I do not expect to see another application until the 2nd June. Any further attempt to sneak in will double the expulsion period.

Edit

Just to pile on the misery and humiliation I did some hard-core forensic stuff for fun and I found that you and erroreptile404 were indeed the same.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Having removed your account I wasn't too surprised to see that you have since made two attempts in as many days to register a membership to The Corner. You were sorta banned so I do not expect to see another application until the 2nd June. Any further attempt to sneak in will double the expulsion period.

Edit

Just to pile on the misery and humiliation I did some hard-core forensic stuff for fun and I found that you and erroreptile404 were indeed the same.

Well I never... 

rede7R.gif

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Edit

You could've negated the deerstalker, Meerschaum pipe and violin by simply looking at his first 10 posts in the first place. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Edit

No fucking shit Lady Sherlock. It took a thick fucker like me about 3 of his pathetic posts to work that one out. 

Nonce accusations, multi IDs, trying to seek back under the radar and a few weeks ban is all that happens yet cunt supreme Decs gets an indefinite lockdown? No wonder the standard of newbies is at an all time low thanks to admin allowing this cretinous dog turd collecting humour vacuum to continue breathing and be welcomed back with open arms as of the 2nd of June. Add to that more worse than sub standard content from Frank (who we were led to believe had been terminated) likely to clog up the boards its easy to suggest this place has gone to total shite.

How about another fucking rocky video?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You could've negated the deerstalker, Meerschaum pipe and violin by simply looking at his first 10 posts in the first place. 

57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No fucking shit Lady Sherlock. It took a thick fucker like me about 3 of his pathetic posts to work that one out. 

Nonce accusations, multi IDs, trying to seek back under the radar and a few weeks ban is all that happens yet cunt supreme Decs gets an indefinite lockdown? No wonder the standard of newbies is at an all time low thanks to admin allowing this cretinous dog turd collecting humour vacuum to continue breathing and be welcomed back with open arms as of the 2nd of June. Add to that more worse than sub standard content from Frank (who we were led to believe had been terminated) likely to clog up the boards its easy to suggest this place has gone to total shite.

Its just as well we don't act on a few posts made by an individual or the countless accusations of multi-ID's and doxing otherwise the site would be left with five punters as 98% of suspicions are based on no more than poorly thought out paranoid hunches. People should avoid trying to manage the site purely on their own personal dislikes and likes.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Its just as well we don't act on a few posts made by an individual or the countless accusations of multi-ID's and doxing otherwise the site would be left with five punters as 98% of suspicions are based on no more than poorly thought out paranoid hunches. People should avoid trying to manage the site purely on their own personal dislikes and likes.

Maybe so. But this one was pretty obvious. I didn't mind Ereptile. He could be quite funny when he wasn't stirring amphetamine sulphate into his Nescafé.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maybe so. But this one was pretty obvious. I didn't mind Ereptile. He could be quite funny when he wasn't stirring amphetamine sulphate into his Nescafé.

We just can't pass judgement on writing analysis - just as well on looking back on past experience.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Frank is back? 

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

To whom it may concern...

Although I applaud your clamp-down on multi's, the same cannot be said for your somewhat belated 'hard-core forensics' which surely should be done from the moment a 'newbie' becomes a member?  Not only would this cut the wheat from the chaff, it would save unease and potential disruption.

"Just to pile on the misery and humiliation I did some hard-core forensic stuff for fun" is hardly a claim for any so-called moderator to be proud of and to brag about.

Shape up or ship out and pay yer Donations, before giving it yer all this and all that bollocks. Your a disgrace to your profession.

Yours faithfully

'eavensabove

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He is Bubs. He's already enthralled us by posting the Rocky video. I'm quite excited at the prospect of him posting 'Idiot' for the 800th time.

Fuck me. I’d hoped the cancer had taken him the way of his stupid cunt fake wife and withers. 

Just realised that withers is also alive. This is a bad day. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

To whom it may concern...

Although I applaud your clamp-down on multi's, the same cannot be said for your somewhat belated 'hard-core forensics' which surely should be done from the moment a 'newbie' becomes a member?  Not only would this cut the wheat from the chaff, it would save unease and potential disruption.

"Just to pile on the misery and humiliation I did some hard-core forensic stuff for fun" is hardly a claim for any so-called moderator to be proud of and to brag about.

Shape up or ship out and pay yer Donations, before giving it yer all this and all that bollocks. Your a disgrace to your profession.

Yours faithfully

'eavensabove

'You're'.

Christ, the sub-editor of your Bowie biography must have earned their fucking wages.

Thick cunt.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'You're'.

Christ, the sub-editor of your Bowie biography must have earned their fucking wages.

Thick cunt.

To be fair to Eavens, I think he originally claimed to have only provided a comprehensive discography for book. Not actually authored it. I think so, but I could be mistaken.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be fair to Eavens, I think he originally claimed to have only provided a comprehensive discography for book. Not actually authored it. I think so, but I could be mistaken.

Given his general modesty, I suspect 'both' will be his immediate response, though I have to say I cannot wait for the Weimaraner's son treatment @Frank's going to get.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'You're'.

Thick cunt.

Holy Fuck… Still sniffing around my arse like the father of a stoolstabber. Fuck all to say save for the same old dreary nonsense of yesteryear and embellished buffoonery to boot. You're one fucking jealous fucker, that's for sure, and one of these days you just may surprise us all with an account of what you have achieved throughout your mundane life. Trouble is, you can't. That's the issue, isn't it, eh? All fucking puff and no wind.

Jealous cunt.     

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

That would be a terrible shame for a rather good post.My implication was weirdo....

You’re rattled.

It's you who's been on the receiving end of a good rattling, and not for the first time. It was my aggravating of you (fairly easily) which led to your haste in making a paedo inference.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

That would be a terrible shame for a rather good post.My implication was weirdo....

You’re rattled.

The cunt is a grassing buffoon, Punkers. He's by far more than just a mere weirdo. He sired stoolstaber, after all. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's you who's been on the receiving end of a good rattling, and not for the first time. It was my aggravating of you (fairly easily) which led to your haste in making a paedo inference.

You’re definitely rattled...

Which Prep school did you teach at ?

Were you there for long?

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Holy Fuck… Still sniffing around my arse like the father of a stoolstabber. Fuck all to say save for the same old dreary nonsense of yesteryear and embellished buffoonery to boot. You're one fucking jealous fucker, that's for sure, and one of these days you just may surprise us all with an account of what you have achieved throughout your mundane life. Trouble is, you can't. That's the issue, isn't it, eh? All fucking puff and no wind.

Jealous cunt.     

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring out the hissy little teenage girl in you, 'ev.