CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yes it would and I think you are very impressive too. Now and again I just start shit to get a reaction and I know I’ll always get that from you. I’m done now and I know you’ll get the last word in but that’s what I like about you. Your’e a proper cunt.

Yes, the usual lame excuse...pity the course of past events doesn't back you up.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind any of this shite; although a few thousand tiddlywinks have already snuffed it from the bat eating/fucking plague, due to the lock down of their quasi dictatorship it's estimated 55,000 of the little cunts won't die as a result of improved air quality

I am depressed 

Despair not. It will be a hot year, inevitably whipping up the yellow plague a number of times and potentially carrying it onto 2021. 

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Despair not. It will be a hot year, inevitably whipping up the yellow plague a number of times and potentially carrying it onto 2021. 

Unlikely. I'm guessing with the massive reduction in CO2 and other earth poisoning shite the tiddlys usually pump out, mean summer temps will be down and we'll get a fucking freezing winter next time around. Expect energy companies to whack up their prices in the Autumn. Cunts

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unlikely. I'm guessing with the massive reduction in CO2 and other earth poisoning shite the tiddlys usually pump out, mean summer temps will be down and we'll get a fucking freezing winter next time around. Expect energy companies to whack up their prices in the Autumn. Cunts

CO2 will not fall, just slow down on increase. The biggest reduction will be in pollution, thus increasing the radiation reaching the planet. Add some El Niño to it, oceanic heat release and you get just the conditions to keep the virus bumbling along. I may be wrong, but it looks like a long ride. I just hope for our crops to hold this year.

51 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

CO2 will not fall, just slow down on increase. The biggest reduction will be in pollution, thus increasing the radiation reaching the planet. Add some El Niño to it, oceanic heat release and you get just the conditions to keep the virus bumbling along. I may be wrong, but it looks like a long ride. I just hope for our crops to hold this year.

Start freeze drying the corpses and we needn't go hungry next winter

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Why the fuck aren't any of you dead yet? Twats.

We thought you were dead RK. Welcome back. Everyone in London is now dead. Almost all the worlds major economies are hurtling towards collapse. The Chinks are our new masters and there are rumours that Punkers may be a homosexual.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

We thought you were dead RK. Welcome back. Everyone in London is now dead. Almost all the worlds major economies are hurtling towards collapse. The Chinks are our new masters and there are rumours that Punkers may be a homosexual.

Billy you do know that with the world in lockdown for the next 18 months you're very likely to have to get your new teeth on the NHS?:

washington_teeth_fb.jpg?fit=1200,628

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Billy you do know that with the world in lockdown for the next 18 months you're very likely to have to get your new teeth on the NHS?:

washington_teeth_fb.jpg?fit=1200,628

There’s not much point in having a Hollywood smile and a Jaywick arsehole due to a bog roll famine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Jesus fucking Christ, anyone seeing this?

Prepare for the New World Order Illuminati age. Fucking terrifying, and I mean the government reaction, not the Corona sniffles.

Only time will tell if this is a pointless overreaction to save the over 75s and NHS dealing with their bodies.

A ray of hope though; it's now spreading in Africa and the 25 millions AIDS carriers there have basically had it

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Jesus fucking Christ, anyone seeing this?

Prepare for the New World Order Illuminati age. Fucking terrifying, and I mean the government reaction, not the Corona sniffles.

Have you seen these two greedy fuckers Deco? Both get a mention in past issues of the Jewish Chronicle but that's nothing to do with anything I guess. I don't need fake news in my line you know. Right click

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51976484

On 19/03/2020 at 10:52, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind any of this shite; although a few thousand tiddlywinks have already snuffed it from the bat eating/fucking plague, due to the lock down of their quasi dictatorship it's estimated 55,000 of the little cunts won't die as a result of improved air quality

I am depressed 

Were you at Hillsborough then Pickle?

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Only time will tell if this is a pointless overreaction to save the over 75s and NHS dealing with their bodies.

A ray of hope though; it's now spreading in Africa and the 25 millions AIDS carriers there have basically had it

now that is good news Stub!! And there'll be no use the lazy cunts getting the begging bowls out either. 

😜