CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi

SOCIAL DISTANCING UPDATE 

You can now play football but only between members of the same family. So that’s Norwich v Norwich Reserves then.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Post of the week. Good job Wolfie. If I had my way, you'd be in charge of the news. These hand wringing liberal, pseudo-intellectual cunts need to be eliminated.

Seriously, all credit to China for COVID-19. It's the only thing manufactured in the shithole that's lasted more than a week.

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

So you don't have a phone, computer or any other electronic device then?

For someone who has on more than one occasion broadcast their genuine hatred of dogs and other innocent animals, who has made light of people from China and the far East butchering them, which obviously involves unfathomable torture and suffering, you have absolutely no place responding to any of my comments. In addition to being a semi-literate, unfunny and painfully thick cunt, it will come as little surprise I detest you deeply more than any other on this site – and that is some distinction because there are some I genuinely dislike.

Do not respond to any of my comments. Do it again, and you will be blocked.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

SOCIAL DISTANCING UPDATE 

You can now play football but only between members of the same family. So that’s Norwich v Norwich Reserves then.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I went into Nando’s and said “how do you prepare your chicken?”

They said “ we just tell them straight out they’re gonna die.”

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

My mate told me he was opening a theatre. I said “are you having me on?”

He said “ I can’t promise you anything but i’ll give you an audition.”

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Saw my GP yesterday. I said “do you treat alcoholics?”

He said “of course I do.”

I said “ good, get your coat on i’m fucking skint.”

I was going to award you a like for the Norwich quip, but then I noticed you seem to have accessed some kind of joke book aimed squarely at teenagers during the middle of the night. 

Unoriginal, unamusing, unrepentant. Idiot. 

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Trump is the only President who’s had the bollocks to call the yellow bastards out for the treacherous cunts that they are and this shit is rapidly escalating towards war. I totally disagree that he’s a buffoon. From day one he’s recognised the total sellout of America to the slant eyed devils and he’s been up against the deep state traitors in his own country aswell who’ve tried to bring him down with fake conspiracies from day one. The General Flynn thing unfolding now is proving that Obama, Hillary and the top level of FBI and the Democrat party to have conspired to unseat him and they’re all going to jail. Sooner than  you think. The Trump haters are going to be shown up as the no good wankers that they are and they will deserve everything they have coming. Scummy cunts every one of them.

Sometimes. One minute the dopey cunt is praising them next he’s saying he’s got concrete evidence that this bat flu shit was leaked from their bio labs. He said he’d show the world this dossier but as yet it’s not seen the light of day, surprise, surprise. Add to that his cringe worthy suggestions that doctors could experiment with disinfectant on the infected shows he simply doesn’t have a fucking clue so just makes it up as he goes. The really scary bit is the average Johnny Yank just laps it up a cries fake news whenever their precious Don gets criticised.

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Trump has been criticised by the PC-brigade for frequently referring to COVID-19 as the 'Chinese' or 'Wuhan' virus. The fact is the city was the original epicentre of the outbreak, so he is technically correct. Most I've spoken with apportion blame to China – and that's the general feeling all-round (expect for The Guardian and noble BBC). I anticipate tensions to rise in the coming weeks as the number of deaths in the US soar as a result of Beijing's initial propaganda to conceal the actual death toll (though likely we will never know the true stats since reports suggest many bodies were disposed of in mass cremations).

What the West is experiencing at the moment does not match that which China reported to the world in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if the real number was at least 5-6 times higher than China initially let on – while still permitting international travel to and from Wuhan. It wouldn't be the first time China has lied. If the US boycotts China, I hope the rest of the world follows. China's treatment of its people and now the manner with which its half-truths have caused the worldwide economy to come to a virtual standstill, the legacy of which will continue to cause poverty en mass, deserves severe consequences. I'm getting sick to the back teeth of political correctness at a time like this. Whether derived through appalling animal welfare conditions at its live food markets or an escaped bio-weapon, the truth is China created this (as well as SARS, H1-N1 and a plethora of other virulent diseases) and wholly deserves to be sanctioned.

It’s likely we’ll never know the true extent of the bullshit the chinks have been selling us, however it’s perhaps an idea to point out some things we do know or at least think we know.

Firstly, this shit began (like SARS in 2002) in China, probably in a barbaric wet market in Wuhan, although the piss poor bio security at the nearby virology research centre is a worrying coincidence. Although this tin hattery can be rubbished, it gets some credibility by the systematic destruction of the published outcomes of the research undertaken there and elsewhere in China.

Second, the Communist Party failed to disclose not only the outbreak, but also the ease with which the coronavirus could be transmitted between humans. Lying little shits.

Third, the WHO was either hoodwinked by their lies as to the extent of the chink situation, or was complicit in the cover up. At the very least, they fuck all about the level of secretiveness the chinks where prepared to go to to limit transparency and willingness to fulfil their moral obligations to let every other cunt know they’ve got an out of control killer disease, out of control. But with a country which locks up a million people to re-educate them, morals don’t mean shit.

Fourth, life in Wuhan went on as normal in the early stages of the outbreak. Indeed, during the New Year celebrations, thousands left Hubei province to visit other parts of China and beyond. This almost seems like the deliberate infection to the rest of the world.

They are also using this situation to lock up Hong Kong’s leading democracy campaigners and we in the West should continue to oppose the international isolation of Taiwan, a policy the WHO has shamefully been complicit in.

With the tiddlywinks facing heavy criticism as a result of the fatal consequences of their lies, officials responded by attacking critics and blaming their bat flu on the US Military and even Italy calling it “Italian Flu”. Cunts.

Under no fucking circumstances should open societies surrender our values to try to curry favour with these bastards. Their agenda is hostile to what most of the world stands for. They are our enemies in all but name and we need to find a way to stop doing business with them until they kowtow to our fucking rules.

A phased attack on all levels of their society should begin immediately with bio weapons the mainstay. Fuck the lot of ‘em.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sometimes. One minute the dopey cunt is praising them next he’s saying he’s got concrete evidence that this bat flu shit was leaked from their bio labs. He said he’d show the world this dossier but as yet it’s not seen the light of day, surprise, surprise. Add to that his cringe worthy suggestions that doctors could experiment with disinfectant on the infected shows he simply doesn’t have a fucking clue so just makes it up as he goes. The really scary bit is the average Johnny Yank just laps it up a cries fake news whenever their precious Don gets criticised.

It’s likely we’ll never know the true extent of the bullshit the chinks have been selling us, however it’s perhaps an idea to point out some things we do know or at least think we know.

Firstly, this shit began (like SARS in 2002) in China, probably in a barbaric wet market in Wuhan, although the piss poor bio security at the nearby virology research centre is a worrying coincidence. Although this tin hattery can be rubbished, it gets some credibility by the systematic destruction of the published outcomes of the research undertaken there and elsewhere in China.

Second, the Communist Party failed to disclose not only the outbreak, but also the ease with which the coronavirus could be transmitted between humans. Lying little shits.

Third, the WHO was either hoodwinked by their lies as to the extent of the chink situation, or was complicit in the cover up. At the very least, they fuck all about the level of secretiveness the chinks where prepared to go to to limit transparency and willingness to fulfil their moral obligations to let every other cunt know they’ve got an out of control killer disease, out of control. But with a country which locks up a million people to re-educate them, morals don’t mean shit.

Fourth, life in Wuhan went on as normal in the early stages of the outbreak. Indeed, during the New Year celebrations, thousands left Hubei province to visit other parts of China and beyond. This almost seems like the deliberate infection to the rest of the world.

They are also using this situation to lock up Hong Kong’s leading democracy campaigners and we in the West should continue to oppose the international isolation of Taiwan, a policy the WHO has shamefully been complicit in.

With the tiddlywinks facing heavy criticism as a result of the fatal consequences of their lies, officials responded by attacking critics and blaming their bat flu on the US Military and even Italy calling it “Italian Flu”. Cunts.

Under no fucking circumstances should open societies surrender our values to try to curry favour with these bastards. Their agenda is hostile to what most of the world stands for. They are our enemies in all but name and we need to find a way to stop doing business with them until they kowtow to our fucking rules.

A phased attack on all levels of their society should begin immediately with bio weapons the mainstay. Fuck the lot of ‘em.

You make some worthy points Stubbs, in particular the WHO's involvement with pandemic data undisclosed by China. There's definitely some secretive behaviour going on, especially with Tedros Adhanom's tarnished reputation among the international community. It's good you mention Taiwan, too, as the relatively small country has historically put it fists up against the might of China and to this day continues to suffer diplomatic turmoil at the hands of the world's cruelest communist shithole. It's worth pointing out the main religion is Buddhism, and Taiwan became the first country in Asia to ban the production, sale and consumption of dog and cat meat. I have a good deal of respect for the will of the people in their plight against the Chinks in the face of continued persecution, bullying and economic oppression. What a shame they don't receive more support from the West.

I can't agree with your final point, however. The last thing I would ever wish for is a clear and definitive bio-weapons assault on China from the US or UK, as this would undoubtedly trigger WW3. Even if we have proof of China's skulduggery and involvement with chemical weapons production in Wuhan, the chances of them unleashing it with intent are very slim indeed. Russia will always support China economically and militarily, and vice versa, which could spell the end of human life on Earth as we know it.

China has either: 1) created conditions for a naturally virulent plague to flourish because of its barbaric treatment of live animals, or 2) accidentally leaked a man-made COVID-19 strain which its scientists happened to be working on in Wuhan (this unlikely given the lab's level 4 security status). Either way, the effect on the world economy has been identical.

If I may opine, heavy sanctions are the way forward. If people in the West for once didn't focus on short-term economic recovery by immediately trading with China, and clubbed together to introduce a trade embargo from a personal level upwards, it surely would have the desired effect. People still have a choice to not buy Chinese products.

Which brings me to this: if the Trump administration wanted to regain the economic ground it has lost to China throughout the past 20 years, what better way than for an inside agent to plant and ensure the release of such an infectious disease (and have the means in place to develop a vaccine)?  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You make some worthy points Stubbs, in particular the WHO's involvement with pandemic data undisclosed by China. There's definitely some secretive behaviour going on, especially with Tedros Adhanom's tarnished reputation among the international community. It's good you mention Taiwan, too, as the relatively small country has historically put it fists up against the might of China and to this day continues to suffer diplomatic turmoil at the hands of the world's cruelest communist shithole. It's worth pointing out the main religion is Buddhism, and Taiwan became the first country in Asia to ban the production, sale and consumption of dog and cat meat. I have a good deal of respect for the will of the people in their plight against the Chinks in the face of continued persecution, bullying and economic oppression. What a shame they don't receive more support from the West.

I can't agree with your final point, however. The last thing I would ever wish for is a clear and definitive bio-weapons assault on China from the US or UK, as this would undoubtedly trigger WW3. Even if we have proof of China's skulduggery and involvement with chemical weapons production in Wuhan, the chances of them unleashing it with intent are very slim indeed. Russia will always support China economically and militarily, and vice versa, which could spell the end of human life on Earth as we know it.

China has either: 1) created conditions for a naturally virulent plague to flourish because of its barbaric treatment of live animals, or 2) accidentally leaked a man-made COVID-19 strain which its scientists happened to be working on in Wuhan (this unlikely given the lab's level 4 security status). Either way, the effect on the world economy has been identical.

If I may opine, heavy sanctions are the way forward. If people in the West for once didn't focus on short-term economic recovery by immediately trading with China, and clubbed together to introduce a trade embargo from a personal level upwards, it surely would have the desired effect. People still have a choice to not buy Chinese products.

Which brings me to this: if the Trump administration wanted to regain the economic ground it has lost to China throughout the past 20 years, what better way than for an inside agent to plant and ensure the release of such an infectious disease (and have the means in place to develop a vaccine)?  

The last point I make is of course just a pipe dream. A few 100 million less Chinese would do plant earth the world of good but I hope the spooks are playing the long game with this. Using their limitless human subjects (brainwashed and state controlled) for small scale, untraceable and 100% deniable experimentation of ethnically targeted bio weapons is the way to go. You bet your arse they'd do it to us if they could and have more than likely done it in country.

However, leaving genocidal fantasy behind, what is certain is that they need to be bought to book by the rest of the world speaking with one voice. I very much doubt this will happen with The Donald at the helm of the traditional leaders of the free world and the greedy self interests of the rest. We need answers about their lies and cover ups which have put us all up shit street and until they fess up, send the cunts to Coventry as you suggest, with severe concequences for any countries who break rank. If this is the case we'll soon see if they need us more than we think we need them.

You're last point does put another slant (excuse the pun) on it however. I'm absolutely certain the chinks would happily sacrifice a few million of their own to achieve their goal but I'm not so sure about the yanks. 50k+ snuffed dead and unemployment which warrants a few Woody Guthrie tunes is a funny way to top the ladder. 

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The last point I make is of course just a pipe dream. A few 100 million less Chinese would do plant earth the world of good but I hope the spooks are playing the long game with this. Using their limitless human subjects (brainwashed and state controlled) for small scale, untraceable and 100% deniable experimentation of ethnically targeted bio weapons is the way to go. You bet your arse they'd do it to us if they could and have more than likely done it in country.

However, leaving genocidal fantasy behind, what is certain is that they need to be bought to book by the rest of the world speaking with one voice. I very much doubt this will happen with The Donald at the helm of the traditional leaders of the free world and the greedy self interests of the rest. We need answers about their lies and cover ups which have put us all up shit street and until they fess up, send the cunts to Coventry as you suggest, with severe concequences for any countries who break rank. If this is the case we'll soon see if they need us more than we think we need them.

You're last point does put another slant (excuse the pun) on it however. I'm absolutely certain the chinks would happily sacrifice a few million of their own to achieve their goal but I'm not so sure about the yanks. 50k+ snuffed dead and unemployment which warrants a few Woody Guthrie tunes is a funny way to top the ladder. 

Xi Jinping and his Pongs, wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice millions of chinks. They more or less do so every day and think nothing of it. 

There's little that Trump or anybody else can do in retaliation, if indeed Covid was intentional, however you can bet your last dollar that Trump will do his level best to either expose the truth or 'fabricate' it... The chinks swear blind that Covid wasn't their fault, and who can blame them? No country would openly admit to such a thing. The WHO, may have well been duped from the onset, but I'm personally of the mind that they know a darn site more than they're letting on, and if anybody knows the truth, they do.

Each and every process (in terms of lockdowns/shutdowns/restrictions and the subsequent lifting of them (including those of the future) were sorted months ago. Our very own government knew where we would be now, the other side of last Christmas, and we cannot blame the chinks for that or the state that we now find ourselves in.

I also think it 'slightly' bizarre that throughout this crisis we have continued to trade with China. Surely, if it was thought that the chinks purposely poisoned us, we'd have had fuck all to do with them at the very least? Like I say, there's more to all of this than meets the eye, and us mere mortals can point the finger as much as we want even if there's enough to prove that the chinks were actively responsible, but it wouldn't be the first time that countries have got together, planned a scape-goat, and covered things up without any remorse... The chinks wouldn't give two fucks to take it all on the chin whilst the so-called "leaders in the West" sell whatever to its people.     

Edited by 'eavensabove
STILL WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Xi Jinping and his Pongs, wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice millions of chinks. They more or less do so every day and think nothing of it. 

There's little that Trump or anybody else can do in retaliation, if indeed Covid was intentional, however you can bet your last dollar that Trump will do his level best to either expose the truth or 'fabricate' it... The chinks swear blind that Covid wasn't their fault, and who can blame them? No country would openly admit to such a thing. The WHO, may have well been duped from the onset, but I'm personally of the mind that they know a darn site more than they're letting on, and if anybody knows the truth, they do.

Each and every process (in terms of lockdowns/shutdowns/restrictions and the subsequent lifting of them (including those of the future) were sorted months ago. Our very own government knew where we would be now, the other side of last Christmas, and we cannot blame the chinks for that or the state that we now find ourselves in.

I also think it 'slightly' bizarre that throughout this crisis we have continued to trade with China. Surely, if it was thought that the chinks purposely poisoned us, we'd have had fuck all to do with them at the very least? Like I say, there's more to all of this than meets the eye, and us mere mortals can point the finger as much as we want even if there's enough to prove that the chinks were actively responsible, but it wouldn't be the first time that countries have got together, planned a scape-goat, and covered things up without any remorse... The chinks wouldn't give two fucks to take it all on the chin whilst the so-called "leaders in the West" sell whatever to its people.     

I can and do blame the Chinks. For being disgusting little mentally underdeveloped, inbred cunts with hygiene practices that would make a rat blush. Their wanker government is mostly to blame, yes - but the people are genuinely dirty little shit bags. I think the rest of the world needs to give the lot of them a kicking down to their rightful fucking level, and not stop until they're back to wearing wicker hats and shagging their oxen in the rice paddy. 

Starting with their fat little uppity fuck of a leader, who should be skinned alive on live television, kept alive for as long as possible via constant IV of antibiotics and adrenaline and rolled into a ditch full of salt in the middle of Tienanmen Square daily, before being rinsed off in a bucket of schoolboy piss and hung up to dry for the night on meat hooks until he dies. However many days he lasts will be the amount of trillions China will have to pay out the rest of the world as an apology for being so fucking shit and filthy. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I can and do blame the Chinks. For being disgusting little mentally underdeveloped, inbred cunts with hygiene practices that would make a rat blush. Their wanker government is mostly to blame, yes - but the people are genuinely dirty little shit bags. I think the rest of the world needs to give the lot of them a kicking down to their rightful fucking level, and not stop until they're back to wearing wicker hats and shagging their oxen in the rice paddy. 

Starting with their fat little uppity fuck of a leader, who should be skinned alive on live television, kept alive for as long as possible via constant IV of antibiotics and adrenaline and rolled into a ditch full of salt in the middle of Tienanmen Square daily, before being rinsed off in a bucket of schoolboy piss and hung up to dry for the night on meat hooks until he dies. However many days he lasts will be the amount of trillions China will have to pay out the rest of the world as an apology for being so fucking shit and filthy. 

Top notch. You do realise that you're the most eloquent Geordie that's ever lived? Has 'Viz' ever offered you a spot on the writing team? 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
57 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're 100% correct, of course. Nuking the fuckers wouldn't bother me in the slightest, but the likes of us don't have access to the buttons. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

You're 100% correct, of course. Nuking the fuckers wouldn't bother me in the slightest, but the likes of us don't have access to the buttons. 

Have you ever read Last Train from Hiroshima? Apparently one of the effects of the concussion wave from the atom bomb was to pop people's eyeballs out of their skulls. There's eyewitness reports (likely from the fuckers who still had eyes in their heads) of horrifically burned corpse-like beings walking around on the blackened stumps of their legs with their skeletal arms held out in front of them - holding their eyeballs in their hands so they could see where they were going. The ruined streets were filled with real life zombies walking in neat queues, every bit of humanity blasted from their minds in an instant, only animal instinct left to drive them. They walked, stumbled and dragged themselves towards the river for a last drink and dropped dead in their thousands along the banks.

That was with very old three-megaton bombs - the new shit wouldn't be nearly as fun.

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I was going to award you a like for the Norwich quip, but then I noticed you seem to have accessed some kind of joke book aimed squarely at teenagers during the middle of the night. 

Unoriginal, unamusing, unrepentant. Idiot. 

A shameless attack on my core being which will have obvious repercussions on my mental elf.

You won’t want to hear this but my best mate was seriously depressed, fucking suicidal. So I pushed him under a train.

He was chuffed to bits!

Get over yourself splashback and stop dreaming that I give a flying fuck about your approval. You’re embarrassing yourself mate.

😁😁😁😁

42 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Have you ever read Last Train from Hiroshima? Apparently one of the effects of the concussion wave from the atom bomb was to pop people's eyeballs out of their skulls. There's eyewitness reports (likely from the fuckers who still had eyes in their heads) of horrifically burned corpse-like beings walking around on the blackened stumps of their legs with their skeletal arms held out in front of them - holding their eyeballs in their hands so they could see where they were going. The ruined streets were filled with real life zombies walking in neat queues, every bit of humanity blasted from their minds in an instant, only animal instinct left to drive them. They walked, stumbled and dragged themselves towards the river for a last drink and dropped dead in their thousands along the banks.

That was with very old three-megaton bombs - the new shit wouldn't be nearly as fun.

You should definitely watch 'Threads'.

The definitive post nuclear film.

16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

A shameless attack on my core being which will have obvious repercussions on my mental elf.

You won’t want to hear this but my best mate was seriously depressed, fucking suicidal. So I pushed him under a train.

He was chuffed to bits!

Get over yourself splashback and stop dreaming that I give a flying fuck about your approval. You’re embarrassing yourself mate.

😁😁😁😁

Stop calling people 'mate'. Everyone hates you. You don't have any.

Guest judgetwi
45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop calling people 'mate'. Everyone hates you. You don't have any.

So I call one of your mates “mate” and you have a pop at me? But then “everyone” hates me. It’s a strange world where you are the self appointed King of the Hill and you get to tell everyone what to do and what to think.

Not my world mate. Sorry.

45 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I call one of your mates “mate” and you have a pop at me? But then “everyone” hates me. It’s a strange world where you are the self appointed King of the Hill and you get to tell everyone what to do and what to think.

I don't hate you. Chill the fuck out Judgie-poo. Although, I feel that you're more comfortable over at 'isacunt', with sub-70 IQ wankers like 'Lord Limply Stoke' kissing your arse because you're a tad cleverer than him.

fack orf.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I'm quite flattered that you've acknowledged me as "king of the hill". 

Praise indeed. 

It had to happen, I'm only surprised it took so long. Sky "News" just presented a gushing interview with a rapping teacher.

"MC Grammar", Jesus fucking wept. I wonder if he's fucked Kay Burley yet, everyone else has.