CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ethnic Wombles

Stubby Pecker

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I'm waiting for the Jewish Clangers; with a Chicken-Soup Dragon.

They've certainly the nose gear for it. I suspect they'll be annexing the soup dragons cave and forcing the poor six legged cunt to live under constant surveillance in a quasi apartheid state? Ehh @ratcum?   

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I know you love it ratty, just like we all love you, you big lovable Nazi love machine 

Stubbs, I fear I'm developing an (even worse) problem with alcohol. Pissed up on a Tuesday night like some depressive suburban, bungalow dwelling spastic, I now find myself drinking a snakebite on my lunch break. Alone.

Edited by Decimus
I've also microdosed in the shitter. Shhhh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Stubbs, I fear I'm developing an (even worse) problem with alcohol. Pissed up on a Tuesday night like some depressive suburban, bungalow dwelling spastic, I now find myself drinking a snakebite on my lunch break. Alone.

When one resides in the eastern wastelands as you do, heavy drinking might be the only option- look at confirmed bungalow bound spacker drew for the wake up call to your future. Very soon you and him could be polishing off a dozen kestrel supers before midday them lurching to Asda for more before it shuts in 10 hours time. Next thing you know you'll both be propping up the bar in Neil's local listening him regale you with tales of his serial raping ways. 

I had the best part of a very agreeable South African red last night after the cunt kids went to bed. So much for laying off it till the weekend.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When one resides in the eastern wastelands as you do, heavy drinking might be the only option- look at confirmed bungalow bound spacker drew for the wake up call to your future. Very soon you and him could be polishing off a dozen kestrel supers before midday them lurching to Asda for more before it shuts in 10 hours time. Next thing you know you'll both be propping up the bar in Neil's local listening him regale you with tales of his serial raping ways. 

I had the best part of a very agreeable South African red last night after the cunt kids went to bed. So much for laying off it till the weekend.

This is all very true. I grew up in a ramshackle six bed fixer-upper perched precariously close to the edge a desolate north Norfolk cliff.

I can't remember there being a single day when my youthful pink skin wasn't brutally assaulted by a freezing cold wind off of the north sea. With only marshy bog to look at behind the house, and an endless expanse of grey, foaming ocean to the front, I spent my youth stealing my old man's tins and whisky inbetween praying the house would fall into the sea, with all my family still inside it. Belle and Sebastian was the soundtrack to my melancholy, inappropriately alcohol-fuelled childhood.

South African wine tastes like niglets.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/03/2020 at 18:32, Stubby Pecker said:

They've certainly the nose gear for it. I suspect they'll be annexing the soup dragons cave and forcing the poor six legged cunt to live under constant surveillance in a quasi apartheid state? Ehh @ratcum?   

If you really want to fuck with him, say @ratcum and embed a video of Chinese industrial accidents - he won't know what to do:

Guest Bernard Fuck

Chris Spedding wore the Wellington outfit, complete with Flying V, Mike Batt the Orinoco and I met Great Uncle Bulgaria at a trade show, sadly, (he was) dressed in civvies and worked for Amptown roadcases. I never found out who played Madame Cholet, was there another one? I thought there was, perhaps the one called little furry bastard.

Bollocks.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If you really want to fuck with him, say @ratcum and embed a video of Chinese industrial accidents - he won't know what to do:

What in the name of fuck! Horrible. Poor person, or whatever it is

Just now, Cunt-End Of The World said:

This is tame. You should see the Mecca crane collapse, or the pictures of what was left of the Manchester arena bomber (not much below the rib cage) that have been posted on here in the past.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

This is tame. You should see the Mecca crane collapse, or the pictures of what was left of the Manchester arena bomber (not much below the rib cage) that have been posted on here in the past.

I don't want to see the Mecca crane collapse. Graphics like this are OK in films, but knowing this actually happened to a person makes me sick to my stomach, regardless of their status as a fucking chong. Call me a traditionalist, but dismembered corpses don't really do anything for me. 

1 minute ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I don't want to see the Mecca crane collapse. Graphics like this are OK in films, but knowing this actually happened to a person makes me sick to my stomach, regardless of their status as a fucking chong. Call me a traditionalist, but dismembered corpses don't really do anything for me. 

Sorry - but I did make it very clear that it was an industrial accident - in China. Honestly this is quite possibly the best way Chinese industrial accidents can go in terms of numbers - they put Hollywood to shame with their explosions:

Just now, Roadkill said:

Sorry - but I did make it very clear that it was an industrial accident - in China. Honestly this is quite possibly the best way Chinese industrial accidents can go in terms of numbers - they put Hollywood to shame with their explosions:

No apology necessary RK. I love the vivid display in this one. Red, orange, grey, all the colours of death are there. I think perhaps we should stop buying from these cunts, it seems we are encouraging them to fuck shit up.

2 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

No apology necessary RK. I love the vivid display in this one. Red, orange, grey, all the colours of death are there. I think perhaps we should stop buying from these cunts, it seems we are encouraging them to fuck shit up.

Oh I'm not sure about that. Their latest new export has caught on like wildfire after all.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Oh I'm not sure about that. Their latest new export has caught on like wildfire after all.

Well, lets see who paid for it first. We might find ourselves shaking our fists at the yanks in 6 months, or maybe just Bill Gates, who is ready to step in and offer his expertise as a computer programmer / virus expert and supplier of the newfangled ID 2020 as a solution to the 'pandemic conundrum'. 

13 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I think when this shitfest is over, the Donald is going to settle accounts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think when this shitfest is over, the Donald is going to settle accounts.

I don't think this shitfest will ever be over. I think Donald Trump will be murdered, the adorable lump is too outspoken and dumb to be involved in anything complicated and is not supposed to be there, much like Kennedy, who was backed by his own / mafia money, just like Trump. You'll be wearing a tag. You'll be permitted to access certain things and places based upon your 'vaccination status' and will likely die in total servitude. Exciting isn't it?

42 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

The fork lift looks like a 2 ton lift limit, which means the counterweight that the ballast chink is standing on weighs around 3 tons. And another ton and a half for the frame and drive train. Nasty.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

The fork lift looks like a 2 ton lift limit, which means the counterweight that the ballast chink is standing on weighs around 3 tons. And another ton and a half for the frame and drive train. Nasty.

Your application of physics formulae to this death equation is impressive. How are you getting on with replicating Boba-Fetts bounty freezer?

Guest Stoolstabber500
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That person was clearly born without a sense of self preservation, she had a good few seconds to jump out of the way and could see what was going to happen. Still horrible though.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shame there's no sound. It would have probably been a bit more entertaining if we could hear the thousands of dog-toy squeakers that she swallowed in her childhood factory go off...